Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way is cp better than ir overall

In what way is E better than ir overall - They better us in f2p however were not as **** in f2p as they are in p2p, they get 1 fluky win

CY?!? This clan is full of 50s and 60s recruited from masser clans they defeat like voltage pures. Im confident we could beat them in CY

As for Dv idk about f2p but if you look at the last wars weve had we beat u 2 preps in a row and 1/2 bh run ins Dv is on the same level as carnage/IR/ in p2p

hotkeying.gif

In what way is cp better than ir overall

In what way is E better than ir overall - They better us in f2p however were not as **** in f2p as they are in p2p, they get 1 fluky win

CY?!? This clan is full of 50s and 60s recruited from masser clans they defeat like voltage pures. Im confident we could beat them in CY

As for Dv idk about f2p but if you look at the last wars weve had we beat u 2 preps in a row and 1/2 bh run ins Dv is on the same level as carnage/IR/ in p2p

Like I said in the IRC, opinions are opinions, that's life.

Just want to let some of you Ir members know, Its his list he can change it if he wants :P

We know, he just lists us lower than he thinks we are very often due to his bias, and it gets aggravating.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Ir are like 8-10 f2p at a push.

E are 4 f2p

Ir are like 6 or something in p2p at an estimation.

E are like 8 by that standards.

So E are really high up on F2p and 4-6 places easily ahead.

IR are average p2p and E are not that far behind.

Therefore, they are better than ir overall.

Not that hard to see WillT

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Free2Play.

1. MM/FOE

2. ^

3. FI

4. E

5. DV

6. EOP

7. CP

8. TLP

9. DP

10. IR

Play2Play

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI

5. DV

6. Carnage

7. IR

8. DP

9. E

10. EOP

Overall2Play

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. DV

5. TLP

6. E

7. EOP

8. IR

9. DP

10. CP/Carnage

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

We know, he just lists us lower than he thinks we are very often due to his bias, and it gets aggravating.

no offense bro but that's rs, no1 gives respect to us and we just have to move on and try to prove them wrong, but just don't talk **** and not back it up, that's the worse

and u know, its sad that u have that going on here today, not gonna name anyone, they know who they are

no offense bro but that's rs, no1 gives respect to us and we just have to move on and try to prove them wrong, but just don't talk **** and not back it up, that's the worse

and u know, its sad that u have that going on here today, not gonna name anyone, they know who they are

huh?

If someone in the clan did something wrong give me a pm...

Anyways what I'm saying is that IR is underrated imo :lol:

Then again that's not always a bad thing ;)

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Detailed F2p List - Past months

1. Foe/MM - these guys enjoy there clan more than anyone else and have well experienced members with the ability to take #1 spot, there leadership is solid and their levels are strong, this is the clan i look up to more than any other clan

2. MM/Foe - this clan arent relaly strict as far as i see, they like playing the game and dont give a **** about what other people think, have really good organisation and will never drop from the top 3 while there alive imo

3. Fi - Hitting a bad spot atm not sure if your leadership is as good as top 2 clans, you guys are ''F2p kings'' and the name is for a reason, you can bounce back at any time and i really hope you step it up soon

4. E - obviously well known for their organisation and nobody can say anything bad about it tbh, what there not getting credit for is there consisency, you have awsome leadership with the ability to break top 3, the only thing your missing is levels and a few more numbers cant hurt

5. Dv - obviously im biased :) nah i think we have been consistent and trying to give E a run for #4 but recently we have hit a bad patch but still in many people's eyes #5 F2p, will be coming up to their 2 year anny on the 12th, hopefully will see a rise in activity, lets see

6. Eop - You guys get this spot easily atm, some say you are #4 or #5 which quite easily you can be but as of yet you havnt been consistent enough, you pulled about 70 to your full out war and people expected too much from you after that, i think you guys let it go to your head, just keep consistent weekends and you should move up

7. Cp - Well about a month or 2 ago you were really down in ranking, but recently your numbers have grown and your organisation has got better, down side is that i dont think your leadership is doing a good job, if you guys can keep up the numbers improove your levels i cant see why you wont be giving Dv/E a run for there spot, keep it up

8. Dp - You guys were great 2 month ago and i really looked forward to having alot of fights with you guys, but you let it slip when raza was absent, now he is back i hope you start picking up the pieces and giving 4-7 good fights, before that i hope you start coming out alone on saturdays so clans can see where you stand, potentially a good clan just not showing it atm

9. Tlp - Dont need to say much about you guys, when you focus on something you will succeed, would love for you to focus on f2p more than you do p2p for a while

10. This spot is up for grabs, i know clans like Ir may say they have it but oh well, no clan sticks out for me at this spot, step up and take it somebody

I like this list <3

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

huh?

If someone in the clan did something wrong give me a pm...

Anyways what I'm saying is that IR is underrated imo :lol:

Then again that's not always a bad thing ;)

was talking generally i guess, and i agree, sometimes sitting back is better, let the other guys get involved with e-drama

Ir are like 8-10 f2p at a push.

E are 4 f2p

Ir are like 6 or something in p2p at an estimation.

E are like 8 by that standards.

So E are really high up on F2p and 4-6 places easily ahead.

IR are average p2p and E are not that far behind.

Therefore, they are better than ir overall.

Not that hard to see WillT

How is Epidemic 8th in p2p?

P2p

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Fi

4. Tlp

5. Ir

6. Dv

7. C

8. Dp

9. Eop

10. E

Logical list, they're 10th here.

F2p

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. E

5. Dv

6. Eop

7. Cp/Ir

8. Ir/Cp

9. Dp

10. Tlp

Another logical list in which we could be 7 or 8th.

Tell me who I listed in the wrong spot. You'll probably point out Tlp, however they only pull 30-40 people to a trip and usually don't have much of an impact, so I ranked them 10th.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

cp #7 in f2p? eop 7 in overall?! does eop even in p2p?

Yes EOP does, i've seen pulls ranging from 20-30 from eop over past month.

Although eop doesn't run into clans that much, if at all.

and Yes, cp 7th in f2p, have a problem with that which isn't based on crap?

They've pulled respectable last few weeks and beat DV in a 1 day matchd opts prep today. Shows nice organisation and i was told DV had to drop 2.

They did this after i posted my list which backs up my point of CP being 7 f2p.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

How is Epidemic 8th in p2p?

P2p

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Fi

4. Tlp

5. Ir

6. Dv

7. C

8. Dp

9. Eop

10. E

Logical list, they're 10th here.

EOP above E? e say EOP are cocky and **** and seem to hate me through association, but they out pull eop to p2p, and have been the last clan standing a few weeks ago against IR, whether IR werent ready or what their excuse was.

THey are venturing out and learning which is nice to see, although i hate p2p.

F2p

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. E

5. Dv

6. Eop

7. Cp/Ir

8. Ir/Cp

9. Dp

10. Tlp

Another logical list in which we could be 7 or 8th.

Tell me who I listed in the wrong spot. You'll probably point out Tlp, however they only pull 30-40 people to a trip and usually don't have much of an impact, so I ranked them 10th.

Well i put tlp higher (Idk i can't remember)

as i didn't say saturday trips or fridays or full outs, but TLP could perform if they could be asked.

I see more from DP then i do IR, if i am misinformed, pardon me i don't look at many weekend summary topics if there are any by ir.

But overall as i said.

The gap between in F2p between E and IR is much larger than the one between IR and E in p2p.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Yes EOP does, i've seen pulls ranging from 20-30 from eop over past month.

Although eop doesn't run into clans that much, if at all.

and Yes, cp 7th in f2p, have a problem with that which isn't based on crap?

They've pulled respectable last few weeks and beat DV in a 1 day matchd opts prep today. Shows nice organisation and i was told DV had to drop 2.

They did this after i posted my list which backs up my point of CP being 7 f2p.

cp actually had to drop. <_<

#1 FOE

#2 MM

#3 FI

#4 E

#5 DV

#6 EOP

#7 CP/DP

#8 DP/CP

#9 IR

#10 TLP

I honestly dont give a **** if you disagree, but feel free to attempt to argue over it.

eop is #9 kid dont play these ******* games.

Detailed F2p List - Past months

1. Foe/MM - these guys enjoy there clan more than anyone else and have well experienced members with the ability to take #1 spot, there leadership is solid and their levels are strong, this is the clan i look up to more than any other clan

2. MM/Foe - this clan arent relaly strict as far as i see, they like playing the game and dont give a **** about what other people think, have really good organisation and will never drop from the top 3 while there alive imo

3. Fi - Hitting a bad spot atm not sure if your leadership is as good as top 2 clans, you guys are ''F2p kings'' and the name is for a reason, you can bounce back at any time and i really hope you step it up soon

4. E - obviously well known for their organisation and nobody can say anything bad about it tbh, what there not getting credit for is there consisency, you have awsome leadership with the ability to break top 3, the only thing your missing is levels and a few more numbers cant hurt

5. Dv - obviously im biased :) nah i think we have been consistent and trying to give E a run for #4 but recently we have hit a bad patch but still in many people's eyes #5 F2p, will be coming up to their 2 year anny on the 12th, hopefully will see a rise in activity, lets see

6. Eop - You guys get this spot easily atm, some say you are #4 or #5 which quite easily you can be but as of yet you havnt been consistent enough, you pulled about 70 to your full out war and people expected too much from you after that, i think you guys let it go to your head, just keep consistent weekends and you should move up

7. Cp - Well about a month or 2 ago you were really down in ranking, but recently your numbers have grown and your organisation has got better, down side is that i dont think your leadership is doing a good job, if you guys can keep up the numbers improove your levels i cant see why you wont be giving Dv/E a run for there spot, keep it up

8. Dp - You guys were great 2 month ago and i really looked forward to having alot of fights with you guys, but you let it slip when raza was absent, now he is back i hope you start picking up the pieces and giving 4-7 good fights, before that i hope you start coming out alone on saturdays so clans can see where you stand, potentially a good clan just not showing it atm

9. Tlp - Dont need to say much about you guys, when you focus on something you will succeed, would love for you to focus on f2p more than you do p2p for a while

10. This spot is up for grabs, i know clans like Ir may say they have it but oh well, no clan sticks out for me at this spot, step up and take it somebody

pro

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I like the pretty colours on it. :)

@Charlie, since when did you dislike p2p? Were you not around 55 combat with 94 magic on that account?

49 combat, 58 with barrage.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png