Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Today

1. MM - Beat FOE, finally..

2. FOE - Looks like you've got competition again

3. E - Great job beating Fatality

4. FI - EOP could of probably taken you

5. EOP - Lost to E, thats all I heard

6. CP - Did a great job against DP

7. IR - Heard you beat DP?

8. DP - Didn't do too well today I hear

9. CY - Could of gave 6, 7 and 8 a fight if we had the chance

10. MG - Good job with your war, maybe finally entering the top 10?

Didn't rank DV because I haven't heard anything. I'll edit them in when I see their topic.

DP didn't do well..? Went 6-0 on Saturday vs DV, M+A, IR, CP(crashed but were winning)

You don't even know what's going on lmfao

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today (what i know)

1.Foe

2.Mm? - didnt see ya

3. Tlp heard you beat Fi

4. Fi

5. Ir - Gf you beat us Gj

6. Dv/C - Both lost to Ir

7. Dp - lost to us

8. E - lost to Dp

This^

And if C and DV were to have a run-in today I'd say Carnage would win, gf's today guys.

110210183405.png

M4n your so full of ****.

We would have **** on you if you guys didn't decide to back your trip up hours later so you can avoid Foe and Fi.

You make me giggle irl. :D

lol ur acting like fi is some bigfish in p2p, nah idiot. Gl next week

M4n your so full of ****.

We would have **** on you if you guys didn't decide to back your trip up hours later so you can avoid Foe and Fi.

You make me giggle irl. :D

We left the same time as you, don't see how that's avoiding, but I can see why you would think MM was avoiding you when your trip ended in 16 minutes. Your lack of intelligence makes me giggle irl :D

Saturday funnage

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

4) FI

5) EOP

mm -you came out later beat eop in p2p huge accomplishment. sucks you didn't show up to our pct p2p matched opts.

Didn't TLP basically do the same thing to EOP in a f2p full out for pct? Don't see why the hate :rolleyes:

P2P Sunday

1) FOE

2) TLP

3) MM

4) FI

5) IR

6) EOP

7) C

I think E p2p'd today, no idea, but I'm sure if they had decent numbers they would have competed with carnage, ir, eop, etc.

Didn't TLP basically do the same thing to EOP in a f2p full out for pct? Don't see why the hate :rolleyes:

P2P Sunday

1) FOE

2) TLP

3) MM

4) FI

5) IR

6) EOP

7) C

I think E p2p'd today, no idea, but I'm sure if they had decent numbers they would have competed with carnage, ir, eop, etc.

dont lie to yourself you were doing SW, and if not how much did you pull? you shouldnt even be on the list.

p2p sunday

1) Foe

2)TLP

3)FI

4)IR

MM- you shouldnt even be on the list you were doing sw r0f. heard you pulled 13 lmfao

p2p overall

1)Foe

2)Fi

3)TLP/MM - TLP has never backed out of a matched opts fight to go to SW.

titanj.png

Today

1. Foe

2. Mm- did beat EOP twice?

3. Tlp

4. Eop/Fi- Fi ended 15 minutes or so into their trip i heard

no stop lying mate, we ended 1 hour and 15 minutes into our trip, you backed out of your matched opts fight to go Sw, stop chatting rubbish, thanks. you guys changed your trip times to avoid Fi and Foe so you could pick off lower level clans such as EOP and DV, shows how good you are mate.

titanj.png

P2P Sunday

1) FOE

2) TLP

3) MM

4) FI

5) IR

6) EOP

7) C

Eop wasnt even out at our times

This^

And if C and DV were to have a run-in today I'd say Carnage would win, gf's today guys.

Why did you guys bring main(s)

4ppl3j00s for example to a planned run in? <_<

F2P:

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Fi

4. E

5. EoP

6. DV

7. IR/DP no matter how much I get flamed I think IR is securing this one

8. ^

9. Tlp

10. Cp (personally don't understand why people keep listing Cp so high)

P2P:

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Fi

5. Dv

6. IR

7. C/DP

8. ^

9. E

10. EoP

Both E and EoP have the opts to start getting consistent in P2P, I look forward to hearing more from them. Start off winning by numbers and eventually your members will get the hang of it. Good luck :P

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

F2P:

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Fi

4. E

5. EoP

6. DV

7. IR/DP no matter how much I get flamed I think IR is securing this one

8. ^

9. Tlp

10. Cp (personally don't understand why people keep listing Cp so high)

P2P:

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Fi

5. Dv

6. IR

7. C/DP

8. ^

9. E

10. EoP

Both E and EoP have the opts to start getting consistent in P2P, I look forward to hearing more from them. Start off winning by numbers and eventually your members will get the hang of it. Good luck :P

someone doesn't read our pk trip topics. No offense to ir but u guys really beat urselves sometimes in f2p, u guys lost to cy 2 weeks ago? u guys arent consistent in your pulls at all, and Dp has been teaming up with vo for 3 weeks straight now and tlp hasn't been heard of in F2p for a while and were the ones who are overrated?

alright

Guest wcking
Today

1. Foe

2. Mm- did beat EOP twice?

3. Tlp

4. Eop/Fi- Fi ended 15 minutes or so into their trip i heard

lol ur acting like fi is some bigfish in p2p, nah idiot. Gl next week

We left the same time as you, don't see how that's avoiding, but I can see why you would think MM was avoiding you when your trip ended in 16 minutes. Your lack of intelligence makes me giggle irl :D

Saturday funnage

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

4) FI

5) EOP

kind of hard to avoid Fi they arent even in the wilderness 15 minutes due to their lack of numbers and what not :huh:

and i am full of ****, just had a monster from fr33b!rds, I kind of want to take **** on your moms face now idk why

if you think that our TLP fight was 15 minutes into our trip, then lol @ you, it was actually an hour+,

and i should actually flame you guys now that you came out an hour after us, seeing as that's how what you did to us lol.

@Riggz, looks like 30

if you thought that our tlp fight was in our first 15 minutes of our trip you're wrong, i guess you just come out an hour later than us xD

you thought we came out at the same time as you and that our tlp fight was within the first 15 minutes, so yes you guys come out an hour later than us

no i said i have to hide

Pretty much the same thing imo, there were also a few other mains you were the only 1 that i noticed

on topic

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Tlp/Dv

5. ^

6. E

7. Eop

8. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Not gonna act like an iidot like some people do, and cuss out your opinion Ivp, and be like omfg why is DP higher than us blah blah blah. But I honestly don't know how you can rate DP #6. They have horrible organization, their pulls lately haven't been that great, they teamed with VO the last 2-3 weeks straight, and we slaughtered them in a full-out not long ago losing minimum people. Imo I think EOP, CP, and possibly IR are better than DP.

thekingu.png