Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Poke why in all your lists do you always not have IR...We beat Dp not this saturday but last saturday. We beat Cp the week before and last week they hide from us. But hey if you wanna Hate on IR go for it...

We haven't ran into you for a month lol

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poke why in all your lists do you always not have IR...We beat Dp not this saturday but last saturday. We beat Cp the week before and last week they hide from us. But hey if you wanna Hate on IR go for it...

I didn't even know IR f2p pked. So how would CP hide from them? Also, When did we even have a run in? I haven't seen IR in 1 month. You say last week you beat us? We were undefeated last week.

Signed Drunkin r2h

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

you did? dont make up **** please. 2 weeks ago we fought m+a and dp+ vo, won both those fights

we didn't fight u, infact we haven't fought you guys in over a month, seriously hate the false information

And p0ke's list is complete ****, stepping out of clanwars? That's something Cy doesn't do, why didn't Cy accept our full out war offer? Why haven't Cy accepted our pkri offers past 3 weeks, what the **** has Cy done lol? besides crashing trips and losing to malice on Saturday on a fail crash attempt

Seriously stop the ignorance on these lists, why dont YOU stop the hating before asking why other clans hate on yours

you did? dont make up **** please. 2 weeks ago we fought m+a and dp+ vo, won both those fights

we didn't fight u, infact we haven't fought you guys in over a month, seriously hate the false information

And p0ke's list is complete ****, stepping out of clanwars? That's something Cy doesn't do, why didn't Cy accept our full out war offer? Why haven't Cy accepted our pkri offers past 3 weeks, what the **** has Cy done lol? besides crashing trips and losing to malice on Saturday on a fail crash attempt

Seriously stop the ignorance on these lists, why dont YOU stop the hating before asking why other clans hate on yours

TROLLED

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Next weekend preds

1. MM/FOE - It's unpredictable really

2. --

3. E - Will crash every clan below

4. Fi - Where are your numbers going?

5. EOP - I don't think you'll beat Fi

6. DV - Will pull quite low next week and will probably have some good fights with EOP or clans below

7. CY/CP/DP - We will probably have a nice little cluster if Epidemic doesn't crash and if CP step out of clan wars.

8. --

9. --

10. M - Will probably come out late again and get clans about to end.

Its Dv's 2 year anniversary <3

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dv/Tlp

5. ^

6. E

7. Ir/Eop

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Rage I believe CP set up camp in Clan Wars last weekend and then when you stepped out we sent you to edgeville. Titans, I didn't even know you pked in F2P to be honest. We haven't ran into you in a while and you don't make topics.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Rage I believe CP set up camp in Clan Wars last weekend and then when you stepped out we sent you to edgeville. Titans, I didn't even know you pked in F2P to be honest. We haven't ran into you in a while and you don't make topics.

Um we didn't even fight you on saturday idiot. We were hunting you but you kept hiding in clan wars yourself. At the end of our trip we had a ffa in the ice alter which u crashed when we had about 8 people left. Is that what your trying to say?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

I think its a really large-scale exaggeration to say you "didn't even know IR f2p pks"

[CP]Honey asked us for an f2p pkri two weeks ago, and CP ran for it proclaiming that we had too many. They then said they were coming back, and then after 10 minutes explained that they had been crashed by EoP.

P0ke you asked me for a pkri yourself but it was on like a Wednesday and I wasn't gonna plan ahead for Saturday. Later I remembered IR had a fullout that weekend on Saturday, and was disappointed.

I don't know why you guys insist on saying something like that, we're f2p/p2p based. Don't try to look smart by saying something false..

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Friday Predictions-

1.Foe/Mm-been going back and forth (who's wants it more?)

2.^

3.Fi-even though you are in a slump still belong here.(needs to try and compete with Mm and Foe.)

4.E-been going good for the past months and clearly need to step it up.(if you want in the top 3)

5.Eop-Did a great job against Ir in war Should get E a good run from their money.

6.Dv- have always been in this range should try and take on the #4 or #5.

-rest I don't know too much about.

Saturday predictions-

1.Foe/Mm-been going back and forth (who's wants it more?)

2.^

3.Fi-even though you are in a slump still belong here.(needs to try and compete with Mm and Foe.)

4.E-been going good for the past months and clearly need to step it up.(if you want in the top 3)

5.Eop-Did a great job against Ir in war Should get E a good run from their money.

6.Dv- have always been in this range should try and take on the #4 or #5.

-rest I don't know too much about.

Sunday-

1.Foe

Gap

2.Mm-had a nice pull

3.Fi-tbh still belong here. They still belong here even though they are slumping.

4.Tlp-same as fi slumping, but if they could pull consistently they could easily take Fi.

5.Ir- what can I said they are here.

6.Dv-have been here for a while should try fighting the above.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Friday Preds-

1)Foe

2)MM

3)Fi/E - If we can pull in the same field, this should be interesting.

4)^

5)Eop/Dv- Dependent on pulls

6)^

7)Dp

Saturday Preds-

1)Foe

2)MM

3)Fi/E- Dependent on pulls.

4)^

5)Dv- Happy 2nd anny and goodluck.

6)Eop

7)Cp

8)Tlp/Dp

9)^

10)Cy/IR

Sunday Preds-

1)Foe

2)MM/Tlp

3)^

4)Fi

5)Dv/IR

6)^

7)E

8)Dp

9)EoP- If they go out

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Parteek. I dont mind your friday list or your sunday list however your saturday is wrong. IR has not lost to DP in F2p in over a month. We beat them not this sat but the week b4 out numbered. IR is clearly above Cy in cwars, As for Cp they ran from us 2 weeks ago due to Opts.( dest explained above).

Sat Preds

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.E

5.Dv

6.Eop

7.IR/Cp- depends on pulls

8.^

9.Tlp

10.Dp

11.Cy

536. Malice- they will leave massing about 11pm est time and claim they went undefeated.

Sunday Preds

1.Foe

2.MM

3.Tlp

4.FI

5.IR

6.Dv

7.C

8.E

9.Dp

10.Eop- that is if they go out.

3525. Malice- they will own f2p again as they dont p2p. I bet they wont lose to anyone =)

UJUI2.png

P2P Sunday predictions

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp

4.Ir & mains

5.Dv - aniversary should have a big juicey pull

6.C - Pulling good opts with minimal effort

7.Ir - Chat alot of bollox on Pw then camp it out in Cw when they cant get members on their mains

8.E - progressing everyweek

9.Dp - Hoping the leader doesnt 1item us again pretty much goes against all you stand for ey sean?

10.Eop - Dont even go out but people seem to rank them here

Parteek. I dont mind your friday list or your sunday list however your saturday is wrong. IR has not lost to DP in F2p in over a month. We beat them not this sat but the week b4 out numbered. IR is clearly above Cy in cwars, As for Cp they ran from us 2 weeks ago due to Opts.( dest explained above).

Sat Preds

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.E

5.Dv

6.Eop

7.IR/Cp- depends on pulls

8.^

9.Tlp

10.Dp

11.Cy

536. Malice- they will leave massing about 11pm est time and claim they went undefeated.

Sunday Preds

1.Foe

2.MM

3.Tlp

4.FI

5.IR

6.Dv

7.C

8.E

9.Dp

10.Eop- that is if they go out.

3525. Malice- they will own f2p again as they dont p2p. I bet they wont lose to anyone =)

Im sorry but two weeks ago we were on fire, only losing to Epidemic. We didn't have to run from anyone but the top 4. Stop making **** up.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

P2P Sunday predictions

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp

4.Ir & mains

5.Dv - aniversary should have a big juicey pull

6.C - Pulling good opts with minimal effort

7.Ir - Chat alot of bollox on Pw then camp it out in Cw when they cant get members on their mains

8.E - progressing everyweek

9.Dp - Hoping the leader doesnt 1item us again pretty much goes against all you stand for ey sean?

10.Eop - Dont even go out but people seem to rank them here

Bollox? Couldn't find a better word honestly?

Anyway, before we met you guys, we already had a 2 round fight vs DV in clan wars, then we did our 3rd round in pvp and won, then got crashed by a main clan. After that I believe we re-massed and just started pking, and ran into you. So, 1. We beat Dv, who are better than you. 2. We were lower on opts than we started with because of time, and remassing. We ARE still better than you, if you're going to cry over losing your crown then that's cool with us because we quite frankly don't give a ****.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Bollox? Couldn't find a better word honestly?

Anyway, before we met you guys, we already had a 2 round fight vs DV in clan wars, then we did our 3rd round in pvp and won, then got crashed by a main clan. After that I believe we re-massed and just started pking, and ran into you. So, 1. We beat Dv, who are better than you. 2. We were lower on opts than we started with because of time, and remassing. We ARE still better than you, if you're going to cry over losing your crown then that's cool with us because we quite frankly don't give a ****.

There is no crown because Dv are #1, we never called our selfs #1 lol and it was 1-1 with Dv, If your so good why hide in Cw and bring mains to our last planned run in.

You just finshed a war thats beneficial to your pull, next week dont show your p2p greatness by camping in Cw and asking for run ins then bringing a squad of mains to back you up ;)

There is no crown because Dv are #1, we never called our selfs #1 lol and it was 1-1 with Dv, If your so good why hide in Cw and bring mains to our last planned run in.

You just finshed a war thats beneficial to your pull, next week dont show your p2p greatness by camping in Cw and asking for run ins then bringing a squad of mains to back you up ;)

Yes, Dv are #1, thats why we casually beat them on Sunday right? And yes, it was 1-1 in clan wars, and we beat them in pvp, what does that make it? 2-1?

If we had fought you in the beginning of our trip when we had 50+ we would have beat the **** out of you, but of course you go after us when our opts are decreasing as time goes on, that really shows how good you are!

You're ******* retarded, how is finishing a war beneficial to our pull, you guys don't even go out on Saturdays so you probably don't know about people having lives and having to leave at some point or another, a good time being after the war is over because they don't want to leave during it. And yes, you guys are so bad that 1 rune pure that we brought because his pure was f2p, took out 8 of you, and made you rage and cry all over these forums. Please keep doing it, you're only hurting yourself.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.