Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR talks **** but should be competing for #3 with such an ml.

113 members automatically makes you a candidate to compete for top 3? Good one BLUE STANGER. Plus, we still have to sweep our Runehead so it won't be 113 for long BLUE STANGER. ;)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Beat a pure f2p clan stacked with levels and organization in Round 3, came close in Round 2, came within 100 kills in a 1 hour long run in.

lol'd, ok be proud of that if you want, it's like a "Oh well we lost with 10+ and 7+ people in round 1 and round 2, but when eop had got the win in the bag and stopped giving a **** we finally managed to win"

That's something you tell your members on a "always look on the bright side of life" to distract from how **** you did in the first two rounds and keep the morale up before the people you massed from your merger hop to a new clan. Not really something to boast about on a top pure clan list topic :L

7 extra people doesn't mean **** when you're all level 80s and 90s in black armor (max armor allowed).

My ass you didn't give a **** about the 3rd round, clearly you wanted the sweep, but you failed at that didn't you?

Good one man, people we massed from our "merger clan", very creative. I could talk about how you massed for your war vs TLP but I'm not going to. :D

So yeah, don't get butthurt that a successful p2p clan who at least puts up solid fights, and can do damage if taken as a joke in f2p did very well against you guys. Chins up Charlie.

kanyecopy.jpg

IR is turning into E, getting all frustrated and defensive over a fake rank on the internet. You guys should merge.

F2P:

01.) MM

02.) FOE

03.) FI

04.) E

05.) EOP

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) TLP

09.) IR

10.) M

See my post above. Don't be butthurt. Chins up Old P K 3 R.

kanyecopy.jpg

Weekend predictions-

Friday and Saturdays

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Fi-waiting for them to bounces back

4.E

5.Eop

6.Dv

Sundays-

1.Foe

2.Tlp/Mm

3.Fi

4.Ir

5.Eop

6.Dv

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

dam i missed alot in my day or 2 off from this topic.

1st. Sorry malice i made those troll posts after you made me wait 35 min for a f2p mini then left after first round due to us having a 30 defer( which was allowed).

2nd. Zo the war vs Dv on sunday was 1-1 and the third round is nulled due to Mains

3rd. Asher one main whos like lvl 98 or somthing with lower str than my account didnt win us that run in 2 sundays ago.... Also the only time you have beaten us in outnumbering us by 15 after our Dv wars.

4th. Who ever ranked us tied with Eop is stupid...Eop is better than IR in f2p as the proved on saturday.

5th That merger clan IR merged with wasnt a Merger clan...Impact was a low membered P2p clan who decided that joining IR would be best as the 2 together would rape ****.

Saturday preds

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.E

5.Dv( 2 years should pull good)

6.Eop

7.IR/Cp- depends on pulls

9.Cy/Dp/M- could go anyway

Sunday preds

1.Foe

2.MM

3.TLp

4.Fi

5.IR

6.DV

7.C

8.E

9.Dp

UJUI2.png

This whats going to happen on Sunday, call me Derren Brown plz.

1. Foe - going to be top dog and having run ins with Hf/Vh

2. Mm - will look for fights from Fi but Fi wont be out

3. Tlp - will ask MM for a run in and MM will win

4. Dv - are gna rape **** due to their anniversary

5. Ir/C - Ir will lose to Dv and Carnage will have nothing to do but pick on Dp until they get a scout on Ir (i dont know the outcome cant see that far)

6. Dp/E - They will be mad ****** and get revenge on E

7. UT/IL - They will be hunting each other

8. Eg - Inters

F2P Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. TLP

6. EOP

7. DV

8. CP/DP/IR/CY

9. --

10. --

11. --

Runehead Count

1. FOE/MM [142]

2. --

3. IR [113]

4. EOP [111]

5. Fi [106]

6. CP [102]

7. TLP [100]

8. CY [92]

9. DV [88]

10. E [81]

Fake.

7 extra people doesn't mean **** when you're all level 80s and 90s in black armor (max armor allowed).

My ass you didn't give a **** about the 3rd round, clearly you wanted the sweep, but you failed at that didn't you?

Good one man, people we massed from our "merger clan", very creative. I could talk about how you massed for your war vs TLP but I'm not going to. :D

So yeah, don't get butthurt that a successful p2p clan who at least puts up solid fights, and can do damage if taken as a joke in f2p did very well against you guys. Chins up Charlie.

7 extra people and then 9, it can make quite a difference in f2p, not like p2p where multi attacks can reduce that difference in seconds. Anyways EOP has mainly 70-80's, not as many 90's as you make out, and look at Epidemic, they're low lvl and have beaten FI

And how can you know our feelings about that? in vent most people were talking about doing no eating and stuff, 1 or 2 brought r2hers for ***** and giggles. Obviously in a strict clan this seems stupid, but the full out was ours so why not have a bit of fun.

You're not going to talk about it because it's different situations :L

Old members such as Rabidwabbit and dennis ownz4 coming, people moving up from the FA memberlist, had quite a few apps.

What are you talking about, a "successful p2p clan" tlp is a successfull clan, you're a clan that lost to epidemic in a few run in's, who are considered novices of p2p. And also TLP are a p2p clan, but they beat DV in a f2p full out, and no one took IR as a joke, but i talked to an epidemic member who has a brother in IR, apparently they were sure of beating EOP, so much for that.

And you've kind of gone against the argument for IR being better overall then Epidemic.

If you're a joke clan in f2p, that means you're very far behind a clan who is closing on breaking the top 3 for the first time in almost a year. And Epidemic have beat you in a few p2p run ins that i've seen in their topics.

Sorry Pierz for doing a longass post, i'm bored and waiting for my dinner to cook.

Overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. DV

5. E

6. TLP

7. EOP

8. EG

9. CP

10. Malice

11. IR - y0u s33 wut 1 d1d d34?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Saturday Preds

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dv/E

5. ^

6. Eop

7. Cp

8. Tlp/Dp

9. ^

10. Ir

P2p preds

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dv/Tlp

5. ^

6. Ir/C

7. ^

8. Dp/E

9. ^

10. Eg

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

f2p

mm

foe

fi

eop

e

cp

cy

dv

sd

m

p2p

fi

foe

tlp

dv

c

mm

m

a

eop

e

dv

cp

i didnt put ir cuz theyre massers and suck and have never beaten dv e or c in a war before

just on a glance i disagree with it. E/DV above EOP on both, MM above fi, foe at the top on p2p

and that's just from a glance :L

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

7 extra people and then 9, it can make quite a difference in f2p, not like p2p where multi attacks can reduce that difference in seconds. Anyways EOP has mainly 70-80's, not as many 90's as you make out, and look at Epidemic, they're low lvl and have beaten FI

And how can you know our feelings about that? in vent most people were talking about doing no eating and stuff, 1 or 2 brought r2hers for ***** and giggles. Obviously in a strict clan this seems stupid, but the full out was ours so why not have a bit of fun.

You're not going to talk about it because it's different situations :L

Old members such as Rabidwabbit and dennis ownz4 coming, people moving up from the FA memberlist, had quite a few apps.

What are you talking about, a "successful p2p clan" tlp is a successfull clan, you're a clan that lost to epidemic in a few run in's, who are considered novices of p2p. And also TLP are a p2p clan, but they beat DV in a f2p full out, and no one took IR as a joke, but i talked to an epidemic member who has a brother in IR, apparently they were sure of beating EOP, so much for that.

And you've kind of gone against the argument for IR being better overall then Epidemic.

If you're a joke clan in f2p, that means you're very far behind a clan who is closing on breaking the top 3 for the first time in almost a year. And Epidemic have beat you in a few p2p run ins that i've seen in their topics.

Sorry Pierz for doing a longass post, i'm bored and waiting for my dinner to cook.

Overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. DV

5. E

6. TLP

7. EOP

8. EG

9. CP

10. Malice

11. IR - y0u s33 wut 1 d1d d34?

Epidemic has beaten us in p2p 32v25, dang we suck omg.

Keep working at f2p though man, for a 1 dimensional clan you have alot of work to do. :mellow:

kanyecopy.jpg

This whats going to happen on Sunday, call me Derren Brown plz.

1. Foe - going to be top dog and having run ins with Hf/Vh

2. Mm - will look for fights from Fi but Fi wont be out

3. Tlp - will ask MM for a run in and MM will win

4. Dv - are gna rape **** due to their anniversary

5. Ir/C - Ir will lose to Dv and Carnage will have nothing to do but pick on Dp until they get a scout on Ir (i dont know the outcome cant see that far)

6. Dp/E - They will be mad ****** and get revenge on E

7. UT/IL - They will be hunting each other

8. Eg - Inters

I can already tell you are wrong. MM doesn't accept run ins because we enjoy the surprise :).

DV will pro bably beat TLP and give MM a good fight.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Epidemic has beaten us in p2p 32v25, dang we suck omg.

Keep working at f2p though man, for a 1 dimensional clan you have alot of work to do. :mellow:

EOP has beaten you 58v67, dang you suck omg. Are you seriously this dumb? Please tell me you were kidding when you decided to post.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

EOP has beaten you 58v67, dang you suck omg. Are you seriously this dumb? Please tell me you were kidding when you decided to post.

You do realize that as numbers increase, the less options matter right? Example, in a 1v2, the 1 has no chance, yet in a 49v50 that's easily made up for. Please tell me you were kidding when you decided to post. All you've done is made yourself look like a moron like many others on this topic.

kanyecopy.jpg