Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

This was directly after you crashed us. We just banked and then went straight for you so we had a few people who had just died or who had to go. We had around 65 when we rushed you and we clearly won.

sure thats why sean from DP is saying that it got crashed,which it did. and you didnt clearly win

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall F2p:

1.MM - Idk

2.FOE - Idk

3.E - Improving rapidly, not sure if they are ready to beat FOE and MM consistently yet though, pulling 75 out of 82 ML each week is a challenge.

4.FI - In a slump, most likely will not drop down further from here.

5.EOP - Has been busy with the ending of PCT with multiple wars. Im pretty sure they won most of them. During Pk Trips Eop have been pretty consistent with 45 + People.

6.DV - Great levels and numbers, needs a little bit more consistent with their opts.

7.CP - My clan, have been pulling 40 + each week, had 55 CP this week but 65 overall with some SD. The SD members who were with us are clearly warring gods since Zo claims they can change the outcome of a fight.

8.Malice - Probably CP's best competition at the moment. Malice has been pulling consistently and their organization is high up there. Keep it up.

9.IR - Insane at P2p, but I know that IR has a lot of potential. IR hasn't been in f2p much during trips, but I think that PCT took over Ir's schedule. Now that PCT is over IR will be able to regain what was theirs :O

10.CY/DP - Each week I have been seeing CY and DP fight. I haven't seen a topic yet about either or but I know that all of the fights have been extremely close. Both pulled 65 + together teamed up. Nice job.

11.DP/CY - ^

12.Tlp - Pulled about 30 people, then again everyone above pulled 40 +. If Tlp can pull a few more people im sure they could give every clan from 12 to 5 a good close fight that could go either way.

13.SD - Cool Kid Clan

14.VO

15.Chivalry

16.Scourge

17.Carpediem

18.Anxeity

19.Zenith

20.Final Destiny

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Overall F2p:

1.MM - Idk

2.FOE - Idk

3.E - Improving rapidly, not sure if they are ready to beat FOE and MM consistently yet though, pulling 75 out of 82 ML each week is a challenge.

4.FI - In a slump, most likely will not drop down further from here.

5.EOP - Has been busy with the ending of PCT with multiple wars. Im pretty sure they won most of them. During Pk Trips Eop have been pretty consistent with 45 + People.

6.DV - Great levels and numbers, needs a little bit more consistent with their opts.

7.CP - My clan, have been pulling 40 + each week, had 55 CP this week but 65 overall with some SD. The SD members who were with us are clearly warring gods since Zo claims they can change the outcome of a fight.

8.Malice - Probably CP's best competition at the moment. Malice has been pulling consistently and their organization is high up there. Keep it up.

9.IR - Insane at P2p, but I know that IR has a lot of potential. IR hasn't been in f2p much during trips, but I think that PCT took over Ir's schedule. Now that PCT is over IR will be able to regain what was theirs :O

10.CY/DP - Each week I have been seeing CY and DP fight. I haven't seen a topic yet about either or but I know that all of the fights have been extremely close. Both pulled 65 + together teamed up. Nice job.

11.DP/CY - ^

12.Tlp - Pulled about 30 people, then again everyone above pulled 40 +. If Tlp can pull a few more people im sure they could give every clan from 12 to 5 a good close fight that could go either way.

13.SD - Cool Kid Clan

14.VO

15.Chivalry

16.Scourge

17.Carpediem

18.Anxeity

19.Zenith

20.Final Destiny

Good list but I'd swap EOP and DV around.

35i2n1u.png

I don't get it.. I haven't ever seen IR out or heard about them in the last three weeks. Haven't heard of them winning one run in or anything, but they are suddenly #5. How do you work that one out Titans. Anyway..

Overall F2P

1. MM - Very consistent, loss to E doesn't mean much for you

2. FOE - Great clan, not as good as MM

3. E - I think you have finally taken the spot from Fatality. Not because you've improved a lot, but because Fatality is falling behind.

4. Fi - I'm expecting some sort of comeback, but not very strong at the moment.

5. EOP - Came out of the slump then didn't really do anything. I'd like to see you beating Fi/E.

6. DV - Slumping, can no longer compete with E.

7. CP/DP/CY - Quite an interesting rivalry at the moment. When CP are even opts with DP or CY they team with another clan. I think there will be a clear holder of this spot within the next few weeks.

10. TLP - pull more

Kinda hard to show what we can do when TLP catches us on login after we agree to a planned run in, and Epidemic crashes our planned run-in vs Malice.

Yesterday if crashes hadn't occured:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dv

5. Fi

6. Ir

7. M

8. Cp

9. Eop

10. Tlp

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Lol lists... I never make lists...

1. MM- The obvious #1 clan, can hold their own against anyone and still come out on top. Great fight at portal, I hope to see alot more near even opts.

2. Foe- People ranking E above Foe is impossible, and I definately think that Foe could beat us yesterday.

3. E- My own clan, we've consistently defeated Fatality for the last 4 weeks(which is a month), and if that isn't breaking the top 3(considering everyone ranks eop higher than us if we lose a single week) than I don't know what is.

4. Fi- Slumping hard, pulling 40ish to trips from 70 pulls a couple months ago. Definately needs to step it up or this rank will be gone.

5.Dv/Eop- Eop has had alot more consistent pulls untill this weekend, and so has Dv. Dv peaked at about 64 people, which is great, and Eop only had about 40. But Eop has been doing alot better for the last few weeks. Only time will tell.

6. ^

7. Cp- Improved alot, finally gotten down the numbers part. Just get some levels and organization and you'll be fighting the big guys in no time.

8 Ir/Dp/M/Cy- Ir has been building it up and building it up all week, smack talking and such, only to be beaten down on Saturday. Still a good clan, but needs to chill it a bit.

9 Dp/Ir/M/Cy- Dp used to be great, pulling high 50's and low 60's, and suddenly that burst. Definately should try to improve, because the potential to move up is there.

10. M/Dp/Ir/Cy- Malice(at the disco) has been doing great for the last few weeks, and peaked at almost 50 this weekend. I would say you're the biggest candidate out of these three to move up into the top 7 soon.

11. Cy/M/Dp/Ir- Dont see much from Cy anymore, normally out with around 40. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and put you here.

See my post above.

kanyecopy.jpg

Kinda hard to show what we can do when TLP catches us on login after we agree to a planned run in, and Epidemic crashes our planned run-in vs Malice.

Yesterday if crashes hadn't occured:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dv

5. Fi

6. Ir

7. M

8. Cp

9. Eop

10. Tlp

How can you rate yourselves higher than CP and Malice?

an explanation would be nice.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Drunks list is best because Malice is actually in it lawl!

Yeah you guys deserve more credit, but at the same time, you definitely should not be ranked in overall lists because you don't p2p at all. Howver in a f2p list, you'd definitely be on it.

kanyecopy.jpg

How can you rate yourselves higher than CP and Malice?

an explanation would be nice.

We would have beaten both clans had we fought. Assuming you didn't lie about your opts, we both had 35 at the time of our planned-run in and I'm confident we would have won the even opts battle, had Epidemic not intentionally crashed.

kanyecopy.jpg

Last night from what i saw

1. Foe - guessing your here since epidemic beat mm?

2. E - beat mm it says in your topic

3. MM - beat dv lost to E

4. Dv - woulda beat below shame alot of them ended early

5. Fi - need to pick yourselves back up

6. Tlp - heard u had a nice pull

7. M - 48 woulda took below imo

8. Cp - despite what dp and cy say i think you woulda beat them single

9. Eop - planned a big trip and failed to preform, i think my 1 month estimate was right

10 Cy/Dp - heard they did average

MM beat FOE twice and Epidemic once out of the 2 fights (when it was even opts). Not to mention the fact FOE declined a run in request from Epidemic.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

We would have beaten both clans had we fought. Assuming you didn't lie about your opts, we both had 35 at the time of our planned-run in and I'm confident we would have won the even opts battle, had Epidemic not intentionally crashed.

We had 35 when will was talking to you. You made us wait so long that our returners got back and we had 45.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

saturday, 12th

1. E - the numbers were too much for any clan

2. MM - good organization, but E's numbers beat you

3. FOE - didnt hear anything but im sure u did good

4. DV - didndt see you, but heard its ur bday so u prob had a good pull

5. Malice - pulled 48 people wich is pretty much enough to beat anyone below

6. CP - ok numbers and good organization

7. IR - had ok numbers didnt hear u beat any1 tho

8. CY/DP - their just not orsm

9. DP/CY - ^

10. TLP - 30 isn't much :P

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

saturday, 12th

1. E - the numbers were too much for any clan

2. MM - good organization, but E's numbers beat you

3. FOE - didnt hear anything but im sure u did good

4. DV - didndt see you, but heard its ur bday so u prob had a good pull

5. Malice - pulled 48 people wich is pretty much enough to beat anyone below

6. CP - ok numbers and good organization

7. IR - had ok numbers didnt hear u beat any1 tho

8. CY/DP - their just not orsm

9. DP/CY - ^

10. TLP - 30 isn't much :P

MM beat E early in the trip.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Lololol. Another clan lying about their options, this is getting truely pathetic.

Did you even read Zo? when we were talking to you we had 35. because we had jsut remassed. By the time E hit us (when we were meant to fight you) we had 45. This was 5-10 minutes after we planned the fight. Not our fault.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Okay Cp people you pulled 65 in total and Sd claims to have had 20ish. So Cp pulled 45ish which is close to what IR pulled. IR has levels over Cp so in matched opts IR would have won. Malice I didnt know your opts when i made list hence why i said Malice- dont know opts. As for cy, Shut up please. Dont ***** about how we dont f2p. This week we got crashed, last week we had pct and the week befor that we had a decent trip beating Dp+Vo and Cp ran from our Run-in

UJUI2.png

I laugh at those who take RS so seriously, clans that are probably full of kids in junior high school and maybe high-school, calling clans out because of a low attendance...im not talking about my clan either, but FI for example. They have tons, and tons of actives, but it's not their fault that their age-group is overall much higher than most clans....I know for a fact FI has alot of older people, same with EOP. When you have university, and college, you will be amazed at how much work you are piled with, especially on weekends...thats when they give out assignments, to do over the weekends, and if you dont do them then your ****** cause your paying thousands of dollars for school, and you obviously don't want to fail because you had to play your daily dose of runescape for a few hours. This isn't an excuse for not pulling good, it's a fact. Some people don't really gotta worry, im sure theres people in every clan that is in college/university, some clans definately have more though. So people hating' on clans because they have large memberlists and pull low, think twice before you post bait on that clan because you guys are the ones with your eyes glued to the computer for hours....while others are doing something worth-while that will benefit them in the long run.

Anyways not sure why I posted all that **** i think its cause im stoned as **** and got carried away, but atleast being blazed is a good excuse.

My list:

01.) MM - Holding ground in F2P, FOE can beat you in P2P though so you guys are pretty much tied imo.

02.) FOE - School is back, numbers obviously will decrease, still a dominant force.

03.) FI - People callin' you out for havin a couple bad weekends now that school is back is out of their minds, you guys held this spot for a damn long time, Epidemic may be able to pull more than you right now at pk run-ins but you guys would still slaughter them in a full-out, and Epidemic doesn't full-out so until then, you hold this spot imo.

04.) E - Have been doing good, now that school is back most clans have been pulling a bit lower, but you guys have been pulling higher which ultimately gives you a big advantage. Nowhere near being close to FOE though, even if they did decline ONE run-in.

05.) EOP - People talk about consistency? For the past 5-6 weeks in a row we have been pulling 50-60's, with the exception of one bad trip where most of our sign-ups couldn't even make it, with our levels and organization I believe we are above DV.

06.) DV - You guys have been pretty consistent too, although I believe TLP would beat you in a full-out (and have beat you), you guys are still better and more consistent.

07.) TLP - They can be good when they want to be, pulled horrible to their last full-out vs EOP but times change, and all clans have their bad days, im sure you could beat any of the below with ease. Strong force in P2P aswell.

08.) CP - Doing pretty well, have been around forever, and I would love to see you guys full-out IR, it would be such a close war but I think you guys could possibly take the win.

09.) IR has been doing alright lately, but a couple weeks of good work doesn't mean they jump from like #10 up to #6 or anything, they have to work their way up, I think CP and TLP would beat them in f2p, they claim to be an awsome P2P clan, but are strongly overly-estimated....pulled good numbers to their last P2P full-out, but if they can be consistent for the next few weeks then I believe they could move up a rank or two possibly.

10.) DP/Malice - DP seems to have dropped a bit, but is a decent clan in P2P, not anything special though. malice has been holding their ground in F2P, and I think they would beat DP if it came down to it...

thekingu.png

I love how Old plays down how much he cares in public, but in the privacy of EOP forums he's always giving it large about how EOP will dominate every clan blah blah blah.

I even re-call a speech on your sign ups about how you expected 70-80 people so you guys could take #1 on Saturday and whoever signed up but didn't show up would be double striked. So old, did you strike yourself?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I love how Old plays down how much he cares in public, but in the privacy of EOP forums he's always giving it large about how EOP will dominate every clan blah blah blah.

I even re-call a speech on your sign ups about how you expected 70-80 people so you guys could take #1 on Saturday and whoever signed up but didn't show up would be double striked. So old, did you strike yourself?

Mr bawb says no spy, so i'm assuming someone gave it away :L

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Today:

1. Foe - Had a scout on IR the entire day, got us once, then we re-massed and got a run-in with Dv, and of course Foe crashes knowing that their supply of pixels is low from yesterday's fail trip.

No other clan did as good as them today.

kanyecopy.jpg

I laugh at those who take RS so seriously, clans that are probably full of kids in junior high school and maybe high-school, calling clans out because of a low attendance...im not talking about my clan either, but FI for example. They have tons, and tons of actives, but it's not their fault that their age-group is overall much higher than most clans....I know for a fact FI has alot of older people, same with EOP. When you have university, and college, you will be amazed at how much work you are piled with, especially on weekends...thats when they give out assignments, to do over the weekends, and if you dont do them then your ****** cause your paying thousands of dollars for school, and you obviously don't want to fail because you had to play your daily dose of runescape for a few hours. This isn't an excuse for not pulling good, it's a fact. Some people don't really gotta worry, im sure theres people in every clan that is in college/university, some clans definately have more though. So people hating' on clans because they have large memberlists and pull low, think twice before you post bait on that clan because you guys are the ones with your eyes glued to the computer for hours....while others are doing something worth-while that will benefit them in the long run.

Anyways not sure why I posted all that **** i think its cause im stoned as **** and got carried away, but atleast being blazed is a good excuse.

My list:

01.) MM - Holding ground in F2P, FOE can beat you in P2P though so you guys are pretty much tied imo.

02.) FOE - School is back, numbers obviously will decrease, still a dominant force.

03.) FI - People callin' you out for havin a couple bad weekends now that school is back is out of their minds, you guys held this spot for a damn long time, Epidemic may be able to pull more than you right now at pk run-ins but you guys would still slaughter them in a full-out, and Epidemic doesn't full-out so until then, you hold this spot imo.

04.) E - Have been doing good, now that school is back most clans have been pulling a bit lower, but you guys have been pulling higher which ultimately gives you a big advantage. Nowhere near being close to FOE though, even if they did decline ONE run-in.

05.) EOP - People talk about consistency? For the past 5-6 weeks in a row we have been pulling 50-60's, with the exception of one bad trip where most of our sign-ups couldn't even make it, with our levels and organization I believe we are above DV.

06.) DV - You guys have been pretty consistent too, although I believe TLP would beat you in a full-out (and have beat you), you guys are still better and more consistent.

07.) TLP - They can be good when they want to be, pulled horrible to their last full-out vs EOP but times change, and all clans have their bad days, im sure you could beat any of the below with ease. Strong force in P2P aswell.

08.) CP - Doing pretty well, have been around forever, and I would love to see you guys full-out IR, it would be such a close war but I think you guys could possibly take the win.

09.) IR has been doing alright lately, but a couple weeks of good work doesn't mean they jump from like #10 up to #6 or anything, they have to work their way up, I think CP and TLP would beat them in f2p, they claim to be an awsome P2P clan, but are strongly overly-estimated....pulled good numbers to their last P2P full-out, but if they can be consistent for the next few weeks then I believe they could move up a rank or two possibly.

10.) DP/Malice - DP seems to have dropped a bit, but is a decent clan in P2P, not anything special though. malice has been holding their ground in F2P, and I think they would beat DP if it came down to it...

Wow, you summed that up perfectly. +1 to you, I respect that.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png