Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell. Zo krunk titan spit and others get lives. Just went through 4 pages of your **** looking for something decent worth reading. Just scrolled through everything you said. So obviously no one cares what you have to say so stop arguing.

Thanks.

Today?

1. FOE

2. MM

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Overall (f2p and p2p)

1) FOE (has a bigger gap in p2p than MM has over FOE in f2p)

2) MM

3) FI

Predictions for next weeks f2p (Saturday)

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

f2p warring

1) MM

2) FOE

3) FI

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Today P2p

1. FOE

2. MM (Beat Carnage, Epidemic, and TLP) We didn't know you guys were fighting anyone, we just knew you were at chaos alter. Accidental crashes are a little different than the 7 crashes Epidemic does on a daily basis on purpose. Also, my scout that was following you today overheard TLP say "MM is fighting HF lets crash r[]fl" before our fight. So don't act like TLP doesn't ever crash anything.

3. TLP (Beat Carnage)

4. Any other clan that p2ps.

Lmao we had frozen flame and a few other mm scouts following us for about 30 mins and mm didn't show up until we charged carnage. Don't tell me that was accidental. You didn't beat tlp and I doubt you bout have beaten us in a fair fight considering we had almost matched opts.

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm

4. C

Lmao we had frozen flame and a few other mm scouts following us for about 30 mins and mm didn't show up until we charged carnage. Don't tell me that was accidental. You didn't beat tlp and I doubt you bout have beaten us in a fair fight considering we had almost matched opts.

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm

4. C

u said on your topic you beat carnage with minmum losses, unless you lost 2-3 people but the other 52 used up half invent of food

F2P Predictions for Saturday (Assuming all clans are out).

MM - Really do believe they're #1 at the moment. Hard to beat, but FOE and E aren't far off.

FOE - Outclassed by MM at the moment, E still have a way to go to catch up to FOE, E has the numbers but they really need to emphasise training if they're going to catch up.

E - As said above, have the numbers but are a long way off as far as experience and levels go. Would also be nice to see them work towards getting their reputation back on track.]

DV/EOP - I believe both clans aren't going as well as they could be at the moment. It's disappointing to see how much **** EOP talks on Epidemic and now that they can't back it up... Well it'd be pretty embarrassing.

TLP - If only they could put as much into F2P as they do P2P, they'd have the potential to be top 3. Oh well, untill that happens they remain here.

CP/M - I would put us on an even playing field at the moment. This weekend could be an interesting fight if we can have a run in that doesn't get crashed during the trip at some point. I know a lot of people would be extremely interested in the outcome.

IR - Although they could contend with the two clans above numbers wise, I just don't believe they have the levels or experience to compete.

CY/SD/DP - Are on the bridge of being able to compete with IR. Will probably just have some lame clusters and try to involve clans like CP and M who would rather just legit Player Kill.

/endlist.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

F2P

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality

5) Devastation

6) Malice

7) IR/EOP

9) CP/CY

P2P

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP - Today just showed that they still are beasts when they try. However in terms of consistency it looks like a giant's sleeping.

4) Devastation

5) Fatality

6) IR/Carnage

8) Epidemic

9) DP

Overall

1) FOE - Bigger gap in P2P tan in F2P (against MM ofc)

2) MM - Solid Clan

-Gap-

3) Devastation/Fatality?

5) Epidemic

6) IR

7) DP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality

5) Devastation

6) Malice

7) IR/EOP

Ir isn't anywhere near eop in f2p, but yeah everything else you say i agree with as Malice seem to hold epidemic off when they get here and EOP just crumbles.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Ir isn't anywhere near eop in f2p, but yeah everything else you say i agree with as Malice seem to hold epidemic off when they get here and EOP just crumbles.

It was from my point of view and I have to admit I tend to give more importance to the latest trip (however I still consider the other few before that). Yeah I guess you're right it's my mistake.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P

1) MM - Supposedly have a useful new strategy and it's winning them fights. Foe is close behind

2) FOE - Always pull real well and great organization/levels. Still consistent against all clans, although potentially having trouble with MM atm

3) E - Pulling great, heard EG closed and boosted your applications a bit? Not too sure, but after last Saturday I think you'll be pulling quite high for a while.

4) FI - Losing consistancy with wins, pulling low numbers. Needs some sort of boost, maybe some healthy competition against DV

5) DV - Happy 2year, keep pulling high and you can compete with 3/4 each week.

6) EOP - Decent organization and decent pulls, competing with the above clans weekly although not often winning. At least you put up the fight

7/8) M/CP - On a very competitive level ATM. Both pulling strong, and both well enough organized to handle any clan below. Competing for 7/8 now, but moving up fast.

9) IR - Pulling decent with decent organization, but numbers don't last as long and I don't think you've been winning often against the above clans

10) DP - Possibly slumping atm, average pulls and below par organization. Still enough to compete with CY however.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

F2P Weekend Trips

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) Fi

5.) Dv

F2P Full Outs

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) Fi

4.) E

5.) EOP

F2P Preps/Matched

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) Fi

5.) EOP

Totally unbiased list, I've taken into account some posts on here and I've given Fi the benefit of the doubt for the F2P Full out part (For now?! :O) , but it's dangerously close I can assure you. OVERALL F2P at this very minute I'd say, based on activity organisation and the above factored in.

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) FI

5.) Dv

6.) EOP

7.) CP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

^

Epidemic declined F2p full out vs Eop and you still put Epidemic above us? More like:

F2P Full Outs

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) Fi

4.) EOP

5.) E

Errrm, I assume someone has already replied to this. The problem Seph is that it's not relly rellevent anymore because they declined them almost what 4-5 months ago.

You could say the backed out of PCT full outs to avoid us, but I don't think they care as much about it really and even opts i don't know who would win, but since they're pulling 65+ to trips... to a full out, i just don't know how much they'd pull. Could outopt us by 20 with us pulling 60-70 and them 80-90.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Errrm, I assume someone has already replied to this. The problem Seph is that it's not relly rellevent anymore because they declined them almost what 4-5 months ago.

You could say the backed out of PCT full outs to avoid us, but I don't think they care as much about it really and even opts i don't know who would win, but since they're pulling 65+ to trips... to a full out, i just don't know how much they'd pull. Could outopt us by 20 with us pulling 60-70 and them 80-90.

Yea it would be a very close match, but I still dont see why they declined...anyways this was the 2nd time we declared a full out vs epidemic and they declined both, so I wouldnt rank them above us until they actually win one. (In F2P Full Outs, not Overall)

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Yea it would be a very close match, but I still dont see why they declined...anyways this was the 2nd time we declared a full out vs epidemic and they declined both, so I wouldnt rank them above us until they actually win one.

Hmmm, main reason I'm sticking up for E is because there is some truth to it, and I'm tired of EOP's rep getting dragged through the dirt because people are saying stuff on PW.

I think you could take it as they were using "no closed memberlist" as an excuse, but EOP got labelled as massers due to our last TLP full out war. And again, I reckon they'd outopt us by 20+, if it was even could be closer perhaps, but i honestly think they'd outnumber us by quite alot, and they're not ir. They're a good clan who can beat FI/MM on a good day, and walk over clans like EOP, DV ect on a bad day.

Full outs F2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI/E

4. ^

5. EOP/DV

6. ^

7. TLP

8. CP

9. IR -they go here because they would out pull cy by like 20, i think, i don't follow CY's attendances.

10. CY

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Hmmm, main reason I'm sticking up for E is because there is some truth to it, and I'm tired of EOP's rep getting dragged through the dirt because people are saying stuff on PW.

I think you could take it as they were using "no closed memberlist" as an excuse, but EOP got labelled as massers due to our last TLP full out war. And again, I reckon they'd outopt us by 20+, if it was even could be closer perhaps, but i honestly think they'd outnumber us by quite alot, and they're not ir. They're a good clan who can beat FI/MM on a good day, and walk over clans like EOP, DV ect on a bad day.

Full outs F2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI/E

4. ^

5. EOP/DV

6. ^

7. TLP

8. CP

9. IR -they go here because they would out pull cy by like 20, i think, i don't follow CY's attendances.

10. CY

I'll go with that ;)

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

I'll go with that ;)

Nvm, they kb'd me for no reason.

I take it back.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. EOP

5. E

Oh yes, my revenge is so sweeet! I bet that stung.

So yeah, why was i kb'd. lol.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png