Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp - Beat us as we was ending we held up for quite abit considering we had 20 lol

4.C/IR/DV C pulling 55 IR pulling 47 Dv 40+ no pure clan action but us being crashed between us all

5.E

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today p2p

1. foe

2. Tlp beat carnage

3. MM Had around our opts, they scouted us and we waited till they show but they never did till they saw us fighting carnage. Such hypocrites talking **** about epidemic crashing fights when you do it your self.

4. C good fight

Today P2p

1. FOE

2. MM (Beat Carnage, Epidemic, and TLP) We didn't know you guys were fighting anyone, we just knew you were at chaos alter. Accidental crashes are a little different than the 7 crashes Epidemic does on a daily basis on purpose. Also, my scout that was following you today overheard TLP say "MM is fighting HF lets crash r[]fl" before our fight. So don't act like TLP doesn't ever crash anything.

3. TLP (Beat Carnage)

4. Any other clan that p2ps.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Today P2p

1. FOE

2. MM (Beat Carnage, Epidemic, and TLP) We didn't know you guys were fighting anyone, we just knew you were at chaos alter. Accidental crashes are a little different than the 7 crashes Epidemic does on a daily basis on purpose. Also, my scout that was following you today overheard TLP say "MM is fighting HF lets crash r[]fl" before our fight. So don't act like TLP doesn't ever crash anything.

3. TLP (Beat Carnage)

4. Any other clan that p2ps.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Asher not a bad list, however dont Rank IR and C on the same level when you and Bryan decline 2 of my Run-ins.

1.Foe-Pro Crashers

2.MM

3.Tlp

4.IR/DV

6.Carnage- accept Run-ins and there would have been some action.

7.E

8.DP

9.CP

10.UT

I accepted to zo and he didnt reply (later found out he had to go) i asked doug (was busy) accepted yours also, we was wondering about waiting for you to finish with Dv/E for 1hour 30minutes. Want proof ask every member in our irc. You was our only target so i doubt we would decline just a silly communication accident.

You know im right and with 55 Carnage i wouldn't decline a run especially with our blood thirsty attitude but i cant be asked to argue all week like last week, internet debating is gay

After we fought Cp and got ****** by Foe i asked you and you ignored me then i asked byran and he said u told him no. The after E stood us up i asked Bryan again and he had said MM had ****** you guys up and that Carnage was just going to pk.

We have been over this in irc i dont know why your bringing it up again, i cant see pms on my ss i have to scroll through them so my replies were late but every reply to a run in was yes from you, doug and zo.

Once again bryan was not sure what was going on we had word of you in the BH area so we was regrouping to fight you i wouldn't go out just to pk when MM and FOE are on a med level clan feeding frenzy.

I even asked doug again to have a run in but he said no even though E didnt show up so we basically dismissed went world 65 with 20 people and Tlp rushed us in the altar

Next time PM me on my bot it does a lil flashy thing when i get a pm

Rofl you act as if foe "intended" to crash.(tbh our leaders didn't even know as we were hunting Mm).

P2p today

1.Foe-had 75 people

2.Mm-not sure but belong here.

3.Tlp-they want to have a run in till they found out our opts.

4.Ir/dv

5.Carnage

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Rofl you act as if foe "intended" to crash.(tbh our leaders didn't even know as we were hunting Mm).

P2p today

1.Foe-had 75 people

2.Mm-not sure but belong here.

3.Tlp-they want to have a run in till they found out our opts.

4.Ir/dv

5.Carnage

Im just wondering if you see a clan spread at dwarfs wouldn't you think they are having a run in why else would they be spread there?

We have been over this in irc i dont know why your bringing it up again, i cant see pms on my ss i have to scroll through them so my replies were late but every reply to a run in was yes from you, doug and zo.

Once again bryan was not sure what was going on we had word of you in the BH area so we was regrouping to fight you i wouldn't go out just to pk when MM and FOE are on a med level clan feeding frenzy.

I even asked doug again to have a run in but he said no even though E didnt show up so we basically dismissed went world 65 with 20 people and Tlp rushed us in the altar

Next time PM me on my bot it does a lil flashy thing when i get a pm

Question if Bryan was regouping to fight us then why would he say no we just going pking...he would have said yeh, lets meet at bh.

UJUI2.png

Question if Bryan was regouping to fight us then why would he say no we just going pking...he would have said yeh, lets meet at bh.

I dont know all i know we was aiming for you our entire trip we waited around for you for a very very long time, i asked several times but you guys were busy. We was just about to attack you at fog but Foe came in and we stopped our rush.

I dont know all i know we was aiming for you our entire trip we waited around for you for a very very long time, i asked several times but you guys were busy

That would be because when you guys declined my run-ins so i got run-ins with other clans....Then when we had a run-in u would ask and then after our run-in failed I would reask and get denied.

UJUI2.png

That would be because when you guys declined my run-ins i got run-ins with other clans....Then when we had a run-in u would be ask and then after our run-in failed I would reask and get denied.

Even if bryan did decline at the same time i was talking to zo about setting up a fight so what your saying doesn't matter i think im going to give up talking to you because you know the deal ive even sent you and doug quotes of what happened yet your still trying to make it out like we declined all offers when i probs asked about 4-5times, please stop and think to why me personally would decline if Carnage have nobody else to fight

Im just wondering if you see a clan spread at dwarfs wouldn't you think they are having a run in why else would they be spread there?

Rofl we logged in at bh stair and get attacked? what do you except?

for us to sit there are get attacked? no and if we did crash you we didn't mean too.

Honestly? if you are spread we are going to think that you are going to fight us.

Rofl we logged in at bh stair and get attacked? what do you except?

for us to sit there are get attacked? no and if we did crash you we didn't mean too.

Honestly? if you are spread we are going to think that you are going to fight us.

It was only a question chill out

It was only a question chill out

Just saying crashing is not something to be thrown on a clan lightly.

Other than that I am sorry we didn't mean to interrupt your run in.

foe was'nt being attacked i felt a huge lag from somewhere then i saw foe and logged

Let me ask you at question were you even there at bh stair (the ones in the wild west of corp)?

side? wtf do you mean by side?

Honestly don't involve yourself in something that you have no idea about.

Can you honestly say that our leaders are suppose to know where ever pure clans is at all times?

no, for all we know you could have been any clan and when Foe log in and are getting attack we are

more likely to attack anyone that not foe and think "o they are spread maybe we should ask ALL the pure clans in Every irc who it is?.

what you think sounds reasonable?

No it doesn't. :angry:

Every clan has key people the leaders or ranks from other clans know about

You rushed down on IR at fog so you did set out to attack them

Owned ^

And don't even say you were just walking there too, you guys were east off us, off our view, and had a spreaded charge right where we were. You just got **** on with one sentence ^.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Every clan has key people the leaders or ranks from other clans know about

So your telling me that we are suppose to memorize a clan leaders names/ranks

of a clan that we hardly ever see and said "look they are Ir they might be having a run in?"

really? do you think our leaders are "gods" and by just thinking in the back of their heads

"hmm, some of them are attacking us? should we stay? should we attack?should we look them up?"

I can't make this much clearer our clan didn't intend to crash you ,but something in your head tell you

that any clan that crash instantly means it?

I guarantee you that "**** happens" it may sound like a flame ,but that life for you.

Every clan at crash at least a dozen times, but do they mean probably not.

You rushed down on IR at fog so you did set out to attack them

Rofl? you have no idea what your talking about tbh.

at Fog? your saying for logged in at Fog rush all the way up to chaos drawf and killing ir?

No, you need to read sir.

Rofl? you have no idea what your talking about tbh.

at Fog? your saying for logged in at Fog rush all the way up to chaos drawf and killing ir?

No, you need to read sir.

You hit IR more then once, pay attention on trips.

You dont have a clue what your on about, making yourself look stupid, stop. ;)

So your telling me that we are suppose to memorize a clan leaders names/ranks

of a clan that we hardly ever see and said "look they are Ir they might be having a run in?"

really? do you think our leaders are "gods" and by just thinking in the back of their heads

"hmm, some of them are attacking us? should we stay? should we attack?should we look them up?"

I can't make this much clearer our clan didn't intend to crash you ,but something in your head tell you

that any clan that crash instantly means it?

I guarantee you that "**** happens" it may sound like a flame ,but that life for you.

Every clan at crash at least a dozen times, but do they mean probably not.

Your just a member im pretty sure Foe leaders can identify Ir by a few names