Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2p Today-

1.Foe-Glad to see you made a come back and show that your not going down without a fight.

2.Mm-hard day for you guys maybe you can bonce back on Saturday.

3.E-not sure what they pulled, but they have this spot atm.

4.Fi- didn't hear from you but you pull like 20? (correct me if I am wrong)

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Not ranking, just saying my opinion so this is in no particular order.

MM: Could be taking #1 soon if they keep it, good in both servers. Definitely #1 in F2P and excel in P2P also.

FI: In a slump atm but nothing big, you could get out of it if you wanted.

FOE: #1 obviously but you gotta keep stepping up or it won't last long.

EOP: Great F2P clan, and I know you guys can P2P so why don't you?

M: Another great F2P clan, really underestimated, not sure if you guys P2P, but one of the top F2P mid clans imo.

E: One of the best in F2P, and are starting to P2P, the reason everyone hates you is because you take Runscape the most serious, which may or may not be a bad thing.

CP: #1 clan in my eyes, they don't take anything seriously and just play to have fun, which is what it's all about.

C: One of the best P2P mid clans there is, you guys should really start coming out on Saturdays though it'd be fun.

IR: Excel in P2P, I wouldn't say #1 though, tied if anything. Also working on F2P atm so should be getting better.

DV: Best mid clan there is if you don't count Epidemic. Pull good opts in F2P and P2P. Leaders give you guys a bad name often times.

SD+CY: Both do well on Saturdays. Chain somehow keeps SD alive and doing well, CY's rep is skewed by all the hacking and no honor **** people try to pull.

TLP: Amazing in P2P, and can do damage in F2P, I think people underestimate you there.

A: Doing well, were in a slump but then pulled like 50 to a full out? Really nice accomplishment and I've heard your communities are one of the best.

Sorry to any clans I didn't put on there, It's not that I didn't forget or don't think you guys do well. I just don't have enough info to give a valid opinion.

110210183405.png

E: One of the best in F2P, and are starting to P2P, the reason everyone hates you is because you take Runscape the most serious, which may or may not be a bad thing.

Agreed, it's a good thing for them, and they only succeed because of how serious they take it, but that could hurt them in the real life, which is what matters most.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

MM - Good opts and organization.

EOP + DV + C - Ha good fight guys but organization owns opts

FOE - Here I guess and I like that setting up E style thing.

E - I didn't hear much of you and you're hype seems to be dying. Pro Tip - SIGN UPS DON'T WORK WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

MM - Good opts and organization.

EOP + DV + C - Ha good fight guys but organization owns opts

FOE - Here I guess and I like that setting up E style thing.

E - I didn't hear much of you and you're hype seems to be dying. Pro Tip - SIGN UPS DON'T WORK WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK.

We've had sign ups since we opened in 2008, with the exception of christmas and some other holiday which I forget, they've worked for 9 months so please don't give us "pro tips" :rolleyes:

Today

1.) MM - Pulled much bigger than any of the below

2.) FOE - Had a great fight with E

3.) E - Had various fights, would have beaten below

4.) CP - Beat Fatality I heard? Nice job :O

5.) Malice - Apparently were winning the M vs Fi fight before Dp/Cy crashed

6.) FI - Lost alot I think

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We've had sign ups since we opened in 2008, with the exception of christmas and some other holiday which I forget, they've worked for 9 months so please don't give us "pro tips" :rolleyes:

Today

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) FI

how? Fi wrecked CP lol. pulled 60 peak. goes to show how badly you want to secure your '#3' by trying to take Fi out of the picture

1fail.png

how? Fi wrecked CP lol. pulled 60 peak. goes to show how badly you want to secure your '#3' by trying to take Fi out of the picture

lol no, we cleared u guys when cy+dp crashed the fight, wait for vid bro, unless u guys ran somewhere else, i just know we didnt see any fi left when we had to fight these 2 kids crashing us...

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Had a good pull

2. FOE - Heard you beat E

3. E - Didn't hear from you, but ima give you the benefit of the doubt. Also stop crashing

4. DV+EOP+C - Heard you had an epic pull, DP+CY put up a great fight against you guys until M crashed

5. DP+CY - Peaked at 80, Cleared CP and FI

6. CP+SD - Good pull, didn't hear much from you

7. Malice

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

1) MM - Pulled much more than the below. Peaked at 90+?

2) FOE - Beat us. Was a good fight, thanks.

3) Epidemic - Lost to FOE, beat most of the below. Peaked at 70.

4) CP - Beat Fatality? Nice job!

5) Malice / Fatality - I think Malice was winning before CY+DP crashed.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Had a good pull

3. E - Didn't hear from yuo, but ima give you the benefit of the doubt. Also stop crashing

4. DV+EOP+C - Heard you had an epic pull, DP+CY put up a great fight against you guys until M crashed

7. Malice

All you did was stay in clan wars waiting for us to get a fight then ran in.

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Had a good pull

3. E - Didn't hear from yuo, but ima give you the benefit of the doubt. Also stop crashing

7. Malice

Lol, it's funny how you tell others to stop crashing when you crashed Fi twice today, "clearing" us

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Had a good pull

7. Malice

lol proud of crashing a clan who cleared the other? alright man, nice job being hypocritical, u guys crashed cp vs fi and malice vs fi, u guys are cool as hell, defo keeping the peace of not crashing right?

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Had a good pull

7. Malice

Dude you crashed Cp vs FI fight.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~