Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had fights with FOE, IR, TLP, Ax+IR, EOP+Dv, DP+Cy, CR, as you'll see in our trip topic no doubt if it's added in.

Other than getting beaten by M and CP, what did FI do this trip?

?

??

I'm not sure where everyone is getting this idea that FI lost to CP and M from ><

No actually im pretty sure they beat you guys.Really bad.

We only lost to Foe today

The fight vs Ir was super chaotic with a lot of randomers joining in for the fun, we walked out of it and so did Ir I think

And in the Fi vs M fight, I don't think M was winning, but neither was Fi, it was pretty balanced

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

We had fights with FOE, IR, TLP, Ax+IR, EOP+Dv, DP+Cy, CR, as you'll see in our trip topic no doubt if it's added in.

Other than getting beaten by M and CP, what did FI do this trip?

?

??

Rushing a clan and then running away because you realise you're getting overwhelmed is hardly called a fight

M,CY and IR all stood there ground and actually hurt the other clan.

45w2jk.gif

I'm not sure where everyone is getting this idea that FI lost to CP and M from ><

CP are pretty adamant (CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!) about beating you guys and apparently they've got a video, M however I don't think beat you fair and square but apparently they were winning before some other clans crashed and tried to get involved.

Im sure everything will be much clearer when a few vids and/or topics come out

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Well I'll reply properly as I'm a bit bored of all the drama associated with this list in particular. IR never do anything on there trips, it's even been said by Zo that they consider annoying other clans and E in particular a "successful" trip. This isn't deserving of recognition , lol. Face it, unless IR get an attitude adjustment they will never ammount to much, they suck in the wilderness and there apparent "annoying" antics literally have zero impact on any clans they decide to perform them on.

I'm not trying to flame here, I'm giving you the facts as other clans see them. You need to start fighting clans properly and stop trying to be annoying (And failing horribly might I add, hence, no one even recognises your efforts).

I guess if your having fun thats all that matters though..

F2P overall

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) Fi

5.) CP

No, if I said anything about annoying clans, it's we annoy clans that deserve to be annoyed, which is you guys for the moment. Sorry if we made you rage, but as usual you guys can't admit defeat.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

f2p

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. Malice/CP ??

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

No, if I said anything about annoying clans, it's we annoy clans that deserve to be annoyed, which is you guys for the moment. Sorry if we made you rage, but as usual you guys can't admit defeat.

If you weren't defeated, why would you admit defeat?

And frosty, we have never lost to you in Cw, we have fought you 3 times, it's 3-0 to us right now

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

MY LIST IS WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE W/O TEAMING.

1) MM - Beat Foe

2) FOE - Lost to MM - Beat E

3) E - Peaked at 67, beat TLP/IRx2/Ax put up a 7 minutes fight Vs FOE

4) Fi - I don't know what happened between CP, Malice and you guys :|

5) Tlp/Cp/IR/Dv/Eop - Cp had good ops to begin with, but they declined rapidly as trip went on, Ir i don't really get where you beat E, like you claim. Was at the whole of E's trip, the only fight I think you must be talking about was at FOG...? You'll see in the vid that we still had like 40ish north of the trees lol.. Dv / Eop not sure what you would have done on your own as you teamed i don't know who what the ops were like.

6) Malice - Surpised with you, you did rlly well.

7) Cy/DP/C If you guys weren't teamed you would be here.

8) Ax - Good job actually starting to make an inpact.

Hi

Today

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Dv/C/Eop - Lol

4. IR/E - We each won once, thanks for the fights

5. M - Beat us at the end of our trip, thanks for the fight, you guys did well

Not sure what else happened.

You didn't beat us at all today.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

MY LIST IS WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE W/O TEAMING.

1) MM - Beat Foe

2) FOE - Lost to Foe - Beat E

3) E - Peaked at 67, beat TLP/IRx2/Ax put up a 7 minutes fight Vs FOE

4) Fi - I don't know what happened between CP, Malice and you guys :|

5) Tlp/Cp/IR/Dv/Eop - Cp had good ops to begin with, but they declined rapidly as trip went on, Ir i don't really get where you beat E, like you claim. Was at the whole of E's trip, the only fight I think you must be talking about was at FOG...? You'll see in the vid that we still had like 40ish north of the trees lol.. Dv / Eop not sure what you would have done on your own as you teamed i don't know who what the ops were like.

6) Malice - Surpised with you, you did rlly well.

7) Cy/DP/C If you guys weren't teamed you would be here.

8) Ax - Good job actually starting to make an inpact.

foe beat foe? nice...

and we pretty much beat cp/malice before nh masser clans crashed us...cant even remember their names lol but they were teaming then crashing which means they dont even deserve to be ranked

1.mm

2.foe

3.e/fi < cuz they didnt fight

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg