Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

We didn't get pushed that far. I didn't really want to say this but we kind of outsmarted FI. My scouts told me CY and DP were logging into this world and that they were at chaos alter. So I simply told CP to go west so if CY + DP did crash you would be hit first so we could leave. Yes Im that ******* good. However, they did not come in time, we cleared most of you by the time they crashed. We all ran south and regrouped and walked to edge to enjoy our next Pkri.

lol... you actually hardly killed any of us but w/e

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't get pushed that far. I didn't really want to say this but we kind of outsmarted FI. My scouts told me CY and DP were logging into this world and that they were at chaos alter. So I simply told CP to go west so if CY + DP did crash you would be hit first so we could leave. Yes Im that ******* good. However, they did not come in time, we cleared most of you by the time they crashed. We all ran south and regrouped and walked to edge to enjoy our next Pkri.

we had like 40 people left that was still fighting you guys. If anything the crashers killed most of us.

I don't see how you cant admit the fact that we was fighting at Bh and we pushed you guys to sc and was still fighting till they came in.

I find it hard to believe the clan that rushed would want to go back instead of forward. :huh:

is this guy for real lol? i cant tell if youre trolling

Turban Juice & Juicinho

how can you say you cleared most of us? we were fighting cy + dp after they crashed lol, but they overwhelmed us of course..

1fail.png

1. Mm

2 Foe

3. E

4. Cp/Fi

5.^

6. M

7. Ir

8. Ax

9. Cr

10. A

Awesome list I know.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

yo cp im really happy for you and all and imma let you finish

but epidemic has one of the best excuses, of ALL TIME

loled irl

Why are people getting upset about us teaming, we dont go out on saturdays we only massed up to help our friends :(

loled irl

Why are people getting upset about us teaming, we dont go out on saturdays we only massed up to help our friends :(

Nowadays, teaming up is not as kool as back then. Sigh, RS is not as it once was before..

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

You rushed us as BH stairs and got pushed to stealing creations where we were dominating you. Thats an excuse if I've ever heard one Drunk. You lost, deal with it. And don't persist to say you won when we have the pictures and video of the fight which clearly shows a complete domination.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

pvp full outs...

1.fi

-gap (of 3 years in december)

2.mm

-gap

3.eop

5.cp

6.foe (havent ever wont 1 i dont think :P)

no other clans have warred in pvp either because they are too new or they are simply too awful, or both (epidemic)

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

You rushed us as BH stairs and got pushed to stealing creations where we were dominating you. Thats an excuse if I've ever heard one Drunk. You lost, deal with it. And don't persist to say you won when we have the pictures and video of the fight which clearly shows a complete domination.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

So we were clearly losing, yet we weren't cleared and killed FI?

Lol, so you are calling this a win because we were the first ones to get killed by the crashers (mind you that they did almost all of the killing for you guys), all the while we were wrecking you, I'm actually flattered that someone would create such a blatant lie to make it appear as if they actually competed with us.

TBh you can't claim a win when it's crashed you can't see the outcome.

I never said we won. I said that we were never cleared and FI was. And Actually Frosty about 45 seconds in i personally help with a pile against FI. Even with your height advantage.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

I never said we won. I said that we were never cleared and FI was. And Actually Frosty about 45 seconds in i personally help with a pile against FI. Even with your height advantage.

I've never heard of someone posting a video on their channel of them losing/tying because of a crash.

Holy **** calm down Frosty.

Your crying over a PKRI, get real.

He's takling out the anger of losing to E all those weeks out

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

F2P Today solo clans

1.MM

2.FOE

3.E?

4.TLP- Nice pull

Teaming Clan's lol

1.EOP + DV + C- Had 100 people lmao

2.DP + CY?

3.CP + SD?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

nice but that's too bad pur3 sponge hardly ever led

@CP vid, rofl we were pushing you back, Drunk you did call a move to the west, but when you said west you didn't mean southwest and in SC. you were being pushed back, we were dominating you until CY + DP crashed us as you can see someone in the clan chat saying "cy crashed" and on the mini map it shows less white dots because we were backing up from/dying to CY + DP

I called West, If CP went directly west they would be running into a BH Mountain, which the game does not allow :rolleyes:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Well, here's my vid :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvxgrKvH0Uk

Fi fought the pink and yellow guys at the same time... then it looks like pink ran away from the yellow guys, so would be kind of pathetic to claim a win from that.

Fi pushed pink all the way to sc, but got attacked from the back by the yellow guys... the yellow guys took out more fi than pink did anyways, so i wouldn't claim victory if i were u, pink.

edit: rofl i meant yellow... i was just hinking about blue because u have very lovely eyes that i couldnt get out of my mind. i cant wait until the next time i see you, my love.