Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't care, just the fact that they're saying they beat us at the same time, as if we were teamed or something when we were in the middle of a run in

Not really, we hit CP, they ran south, YOU crashed from north. You guys weren't teamed but we were sandwiched between you two. Call it what you want.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

Sunday

1.Foe

2.Tlp

3.Dv/MM-Dv cleared MM at fog in fair fight, had planned run-in with mm, but mm rushed us while falled in :( (1-1)

4.Carnage

5.E/Ir- Who won run-in?

6.Dp/Cp/Fi

idc about high

1.Dv

2.C

3.IR

Vid was too long to upload so i sliced off the front of it, you can clearly see Ir is basically cleared and MM hit us more then Ir due to the angle we are in. Not all white dots are IR few of them are, the fight took place outside of BH stairs meaning alot of free mains walking around and watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC7xvnFxPfM

no we didnt u crashed u idiot, how do u crash a planned run in when ur the 1 involved in it

Pretty simple man, we were fighting CP and you rushed in. If that's not crashing then how is attacking CP when they're fallen in crashing?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

idc about high

1.Dv

2.C

3.IR

Vid was too long to upload so i sliced off the front of it, you can clearly see Ir is basically cleared and MM hit us more then Ir due to the angle we are in. Not all white dots are IR few of them are, the fight took place outside of BH stairs meaning alot of free mains walking around and watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC7xvnFxPfM

MM rushes at 8:30. You can tell because you can see them spreading, from their fall-in.

At 8:28, IR outnumbers you guys but is more clumped, you guys are spread out.

I'll say it again, take a loss, or take a tie.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

MM rushes at 8:30. You can tell because you can see them spreading, from their fall-in.

Lol I don’t know if you are getting carnage mixed up with IR but I don’t know where see IR outnumbering us or where you see them “clumped up”.

There was only a few IR left trying to hold, then MM rushed from the behind us and from the side, the mini map helps. Those white dots are not IR they are MM.

“Take a loss or take a tie” like we need confirmation from you, the video speaks for itself and by the looks of it; it doesn’t look good for IR if MM didn’t rush.

To me it’s an unfinished war so i won’t say we won but we did have the clear advantage towards the end. Anyway it was epic fight Thanx :banana:

slapktfo2.gif

I think once you get pushed from the ruins to chaos dwarfs that's a loss.

Here's the video to prove it -

Skip to 2:00 and watch the fight from there.

Yes, DP did not win because it got crashed, but we clearly had the edge.

And even if we did rush in at log in, your saturday trip topic states you had 58 peak and maintained 50+ entire trip, while we only had 53 peak and 48~ entire trip.

That doesnt mean people should rank DP above malice, overall malice had a better trip in opinion. And looking at your video, it looked like we had more.. lol.

jja4k0.png

Reference the white dots dots to what shado tam3r can see, half of them are mains and watchers reference the IR to the white dots we have basically swarmed you outside the steps and your beginning to run into BH. If we had been outnumbered how come when we got a count as soon as you falled in it was 12 falled in with 2 of your members at the bank compared to our 32 falled in and others spread out? MM probs didnt crash on purpose or probs did who know but they were falled in and their rush hit Carnage harder due to Carnage surrounding you from all sides other then the BH - graveyard gap.

I find it pathetic that you must think up an excuse almost every time you lose, nobody on this site buys it apart from you.

#1 FOE - Consistent, but I see you hitting a brick wall soon and not doing aswell.

#2 MM - Good clan on both servers, just need's to pull more # to take FOE in P2P.

#3 E - Rising quickly, just need's the extra 10-15 people to take the above, organisation is superb.

#4 CP - Doing well, but I think in the coming week's your mass recruited number's will start leaving and you'll slump.

#5 TLP - Pull's 86 people to P2P, pull that in F2P and you'll do well.

#6 FI - Unstable and unexperienced leadership, goodluck getting out of your slump lol.

#7 DV - Where you been?

#8 IR - Pure number's, organisation is horrible.

#9 DP - Consistent, pull that extra 10-15 people to each trip and you'll do well.

#10 C - Dont F2P at all?

#11 EOP - Horrible leadership, 86 man memberlist and struggling to pull 20 people.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

#1 FOE - Consistent, but I see you hitting a brick wall soon and not doing aswell.

#2 MM - Good clan on both servers, just need's to pull more # to take FOE in P2P.

#3 E - Rising quickly, just need's the extra 10-15 people to take the above, organisation is superb.

#4 CP - Doing well, but I think in the coming week's your mass recruited number's will start leaving and you'll slump.

#6 FI - Unstable and unexperienced leadership, goodluck getting out of your slump lol.

#7 DV - Where you been?

#9 DP - Consistent, pull that extra 10-15 people to each trip and you'll do well.

#10 C - Dont F2P at all?

#11 EOP - Horrible leadership, 86 man memberlist and struggling to pull 20 people.

mass recruited numbers l0l

#7 DV - Where you been?

#10 C - Dont F2P at all?

How the hell are we pure numbers, and horrible organization when we only lose fights nowadays because of uneven numbers? Options is our problem right now, our organization is solid.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

#7 DV - Where you been?

#10 C - Dont F2P at all?

e rising quickly? you've been saying that for a while now. i'm pretty confident e is staying at #3 (or lower), only if mm starts to slump will they get to #2, not by e "rising quickly" (you know, the same way you got #3 from fi?)

Overall-

1.Foe-Doing well again , and we are finally out of our slump.

2.Mm-good clan, but it seem like your slumping now.

3.Tlp-Very nice pull Sunday I am impressed, do that in f2p and maybe you can take Mm since they are slumping.

4.Dv-Doing well, but will need more numbers and levels to compete with either Mm or tlp.

5.E- I am impressed with your numbers in p2p, but done use them in cw on Sundays, that's just a waste.

6.Ir- have potential, but are having a number problem. Also if you can do better in f2p,

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Overall-

1.Foe-Doing well again , and we are finally out of our slump.

2.Mm-good clan, but it seem like your slumping now.

3.Tlp-Very nice pull Sunday I am impressed, do that in f2p and maybe you can take Mm since they are slumping.

4.Dv-Doing well, but will need more numbers and levels to compete with either Mm or tlp.

5.E- I am impressed with your numbers in p2p, but done use them in cw on Sundays, that's just a waste.

6.Ir- have potential, but are having a number problem. Also if you can do better in f2p,

Hey buddy don't call slumps on other clans cause when MM used to rape foe in f2p day in and day out we don't call a slump on you guys.Just not necessary.

Hey buddy don't call slumps on other clans cause when MM used to rape foe in f2p day in and day out we don't call a slump on you guys.Just not necessary.

Sorry but when you pull 45ish to P2p some might say "slump".

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

e rising quickly? you've been saying that for a while now. i'm pretty confident e is staying at #3 (or lower), only if mm starts to slump will they get to #2, not by e "rising quickly" (you know, the same way you got #3 from fi?)

You seem to worry about Epidemic more then you're own clan, what ever that may be.

Overall:

FOE - Doing great atm, I don't know if it was a short burst or motivation, or you've just improved overall, but keep it up.

MM - Haven't been doing that great the past few weeks, but still pull constant numbers and good levels.

TLP- Amazing P2P, and is able to hold their own in f2p

DV - Very constant, and great in both areas

Epidemic- Decent pull this weekend, good organization. Rising Slowly

IR - Holds their own in both p2p and f2p. Enough to hold their spot here.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

You seem to worry about Epidemic more then you're own clan, what ever that may be.

Overall:

FOE - Doing great atm, I don't know if it was a short burst or motivation, or you've just improved overall, but keep it up.

MM - Haven't been doing that great the past few weeks, but still pull constant numbers and good levels.

TLP- Amazing P2P, and is able to hold their own in f2p

DV - Very constant, and great in both areas

Epidemic- Decent pull this weekend, good organization. Rising Slowly

IR - Holds their own in both p2p and f2p. Enough to hold their spot here.

not really

how come whenever there's an argument with e involved and someone ***** on them, i get a response like this

it's because i'm right

not really

how come whenever there's an argument with e involved and someone ***** on them, i get a response like this

it's because i'm right

It's not because you're right, its cause your wrong. Why would people respond to you if you were right? Nice Logic

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

DV > IR?

If E is #3 and CP is #4 and M is #5 this is an f2p list.

25 < 41, so why is DV > IR?

We wrecked them twice yesterday lmao...

Because we havnt been focusing on f2p but everyone knows if we do we will be up near #5 spot with a little time, and i think we will start our improovment this week

also i tell you time and time again we had 30 LOL, nice opts on sunday ir slumping? seewhatididthere?

Today

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm

4. Ir/Dv

6. C

C beat you and you wouldnt accept a run in against dv, 2 weeks in a row now zoe, hide and post on pw ur higher ofc

Also mods can you please msg me why you delete my posts if you do it again instead of deleting posts that isnt against any rules, bit tired of it now tbh

F2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Cp/Tlp

5. ^

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C