Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Any clan can wreck you on even options, definatley in F2P, show me where you've beaten E,DV,TLP or even CP in even opt's then. Also this is maybe why I also think it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJqWW_JDdM (Feel free to subscribe).

MM has gone from pulling in the 90-100's to 60's, whereas Epidemic has stayed pretty consistent at pulling 60's, and starting to push into the 70's im pretty confident were going to start pulling consistently in the 70's soon, then we'll be able to challenge for #2, shame I can't say the same for FI, they seem to just keep going downwards :( .

MM has gone from pulling in the 90-100's to 60's, whereas Epidemic has stayed pretty consistent at pulling 60's, and starting to push into the 70's

Mm pulled 90+ 3 weeks in a row, pulled 87 last week and 75 this week, E ran from us and logged above graveyard, I dont see E beating Mm until E stop running from MM or Foe.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any clan can wreck you on even options, definatley in F2P, show me where you've beaten E,DV,TLP or even CP in even opt's then. Also this is maybe why I also think it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJqWW_JDdM (Feel free to subscribe).

MM has gone from pulling in the 90-100's to 60's, whereas Epidemic has stayed pretty consistent at pulling 60's, and starting to push into the 70's im pretty confident were going to start pulling consistently in the 70's soon, then we'll be able to challenge for #2, shame I can't say the same for FI, they seem to just keep going downwards :( .

Are you a pure? your prayer is higher then your range. and yet ur 30 defence, Y?

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

F2P.

1.)FOE

2.)MM

3.)E

4.)CP

5.)TLP

6.)M

7.)Dv

8.)DP

9.)IR

10.)FI

I like how DP/IR are lower than DV in F2P, even though DV hasn't pulled over 40 once this month in F2P.

Whilst, DP/IR have been pulling 45+ each saturday.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I like how DP/IR are lower than DV in F2P, even though DV hasn't pulled over 40 once this month in F2P.

Whilst, DP/IR have been pulling 45+ each saturday.

Sean all I hear you do is talk **** on PW when it comes to P2P/F2P Trip its either you decline/ignore pms for run ins, 1st of all DP focus on F2P and only pull 45-50 each week. We (DV) Focus on P2P and pull 55-60 each Sunday. And we haven't pulled less then 40 once this month in F2P? We been pulling 40 the past month in F2P with out sign ups only pulled 30 last Saturday, But this week we are doing F2P sign ups so I'm pretty sure we will pull 40-50 or higher then DP, Don't ignore/decline pms this Saturday to.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

3.E - Consistent pulls, best organization in the game. Needs to pull 10 more people consistently and could begin to beat MM.

Respect, I'd tie CP with FOE. Zo'd.

1) FOE

2) MM

3) Epidemic

4) CP

5) TLP

6) Malice

Yea maybe, but about half of every clan is GMT, so lets say 1/2 of that is going off to parties

so 1/4 of the clan won't be there

Lmfao watch out. Adam the mathematician. (Pretty sure I spelled that wrong, feel free to flame lel.)

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Lmfao watch out. Adam the mathematician. (Pretty sure I spelled that wrong, feel free to flame lel.)

Don't think supporting me in this threads makes me forget you attacking me

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

good job reading what i said. i clearly said if mm slumps and starts to pull low, only then will E be able to compete for #2, just like they did with #3

u might pull 70s but it wont be long before u go back to ur 60 pulls

my point stands that e is not 'quickly rising' but its more about other clans slumping

What are you talking about? We peaked at 42 on Sunday, raped Fi's ****, then put up a 6 minute long war vs Carnage (not gonna get into who won), you peaked at 32 on Saturday, ran away from other clans, got wrecked by yours truly, then remassed and tried to inner war until we came up to kill you for kicks. Yeah it totally seems like you can be up near the #5 man, you just bring those 30 opts of yours and maybe if everyone in pure clans passes away and each clan pulls like 5 members you can get #5. If you want to use the excuse of "we're not focusing on f2p right now," why are you an f2p/p2p based clan? Is this a joke? Let's see your improvement then.

1. We didnt go to do inners on saturday its just we new your spy right from the start we just needed to be certain lol

2. You peaked at what 40 on saturday? a good 7 more than dv be proud

3. Sunday idgaf about your day all i know is carnage beat you and you declined a run in, its been 1 month and 2 week since u last put up a fight in p2p, i think that seals the p2p deal, now for beating you in f2p will come shortly. and currently #4-#5 is Tlp/M? im sure we will be up with them give it a few weeks

4. F2p/P2p based clan yes we are that, pulled more to f2p than ir has ever pulled to a war and pulled more to p2p than ir has ever pulled to a war, also we have f2p and p2p trips each week, calling ourselves f2p/p2p based clan doesnt mean we have to do good every week, i could go back 3 month before ir merged, look at you then you called urself a f2p/p2p clan

He said this weekend. Also IR should be up there as we killed dv 3 times on saturday and only got out opped by like 10 on sunday.

2x*

20*

cheers

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

good job reading what i said. i clearly said if mm slumps and starts to pull low, only then will E be able to compete for #2, just like they did with #3

u might pull 70s but it wont be long before u go back to ur 60 pulls

my point stands that e is not 'quickly rising' but its more about other clans slumping

Not really, E has proved to have great organization by beating clans with 10+ higher averages then them in matched opts, we just need higher pulls to compete with clans pulling higher then us.

With a active ml of 103, and pulling 60+ Each week is pretty good, it needs to get bigger but that's our own problem. :D

As for 'quickly rising', E hit top 5 f2p clans with 70+ reqs in a matter of 5 months of it's rebirth. Think that is about one of the fastest anyone has hit the top in a long time.

Top 10 Overall

1) Foe

2) Mm

3) Tlp

4) Ir

5) Dv

6) Fi

7) E

8) Dp

9) Cp

10) M

Yeah that's top overall in terms of clan that go in both servers, disregarding what they do in it.

Top 10 Overall - The most stable clan, good leadership, Who does more damage in their field and who has more potential. (I made this list few pages ago, but it hasn't gone through your thick skull yet.. so I'll remake it)

1)FOE

2)MM

3)TLP

4)E

5)DV

6)CP/IR - CP does way more in F2P then IR does in P2P and ofc they have better leadership. They've got edge I'd say.

7)CP/IR

8)Fi

9)DP

10)M

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Not really, E has proved to have great organization by beating clans with 10+ higher averages then them in matched opts, we just need higher pulls to compete with clans pulling higher then us.

With a active ml of 103, and pulling 60+ Each week is pretty good, it needs to get bigger but that's our own problem. :D

As for 'quickly rising', E hit top 5 f2p clans with 70+ reqs in a matter of 5 months of it's rebirth. Think that is about one of the fastest anyone has hit the top in a long time.

mm pulling close to even opts with e = they're slumping and not e quickly rising...which is basically what i've been saying

okay, you've been saying "quickly rising" for a while now, so hurry up and rise already. you aren't going to get above #2 without mm going into a slump, just keep that in mind. it isn't rising quickly when that's the situation

btw, mm is showing signs of slump because of foe owning them

Yeah that's top overall in terms of clan that go in both servers, disregarding what they do in it.

Top 10 Overall - The most stable clan, good leadership, Who does more damage in their field and who has more potential. (I made this list few pages ago, but it hasn't gone through your thick skull yet.. so I'll remake it)

1)FOE

2)MM

3)TLP

4)E

5)DV

6)CP/IR - CP does way more in F2P then IR does in P2P and ofc they have better leadership. They've got edge I'd say.

7)CP/IR

8)Fi

9)DP

10)M

lol is this an excuse for an overall list? it's either f2p, p2p, or overall list or the list is just retarded

You sir are and idiot :/

switch IR and E around and it might fit.

Don't pay attention to him, that's just another one of his bait attempts towards E. He clearly knows that list is not right.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Don't pay attention to him, that's just another one of his bait attempts towards E. He clearly knows that list is not right.

Okay thanks bob :)

Overall list P2p/F2p combined

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. E - Much stronger f2p than p2p, but the f2p cancels out p2p

5. DV - Close between dv and E I reckon

6. IR - Stronger p2p i believe.

7. CP - Extremely strong F2P but dont p2p much

8. DP - P2ps well and F2ps better

9. Malice - Strongest in f2p, but we're starting p2p believe it or not!

10. CY

F2P list past few weeks

1. MM/FOE - Ones winning then the other, ive honestly lost track!

2. ^

3. E

4. CP

5. TLP

6. Malice/FI

7. ^

8. DP

9. DV

10. CY

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

4. TLP

5. DV

6. Epidemic

7. IR

8. Carnage

Sorry if p2p is wrong, i dont follow much

jja4k0.png

To Prateek - This is an opinionated thread. Why do you consistently attempt to flame people about their opinions in this thread?

Maybe because he doesn't have the same opinion and this is a topic in "Clan Discussion". I don't see any "attempt to flame" in his reply?

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I