Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Hm well, let's see. MM has been open for 5 years. MM has been #1 for the entire last summer, beaten E every time they've fought and um yeah do I need to go into greater detail? I'm pretty sure the last year alone speaks for itself.

Yeah I guess you're right, I mean MM members all have 5 years of pure clan pking experience and a whole summer of being #1...

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm well, let's see. MM has been open for 5 years. MM has been #1 for the entire last summer, beaten E every time they've fought and um yeah do I need to go into greater detail? I'm pretty sure the last year alone speaks for itself.

nah idiot, lets actually see. Sure, MM has been open 5 years. How many of the staff members of MM have been there the entire 5 years? With the exception of Mahatma, it's safe to say NONE of them have been there for 5 years, and isn't Mahatma incredibly inactive anyway? The people leading your clan (13th and Speshls from an outsider looking in. If you wanted to talk about experience based on age, then you do realise the leadership of E have been leading different incarnations of Epidemic since 05 right?) have certainly not been there for 5 years. So that pretty much negates the fact that you have more experience based on age, seeing as the MM now is incredibly different from the one 5 years ago. Then the members. Like you mentioned, you've been "#1 for the entire summer"(See later). Bandwagoners and people who just wanna ride the success is all a part of being #1. With MM, it's a near unique situation in that it is the first clan for a lot of people with absolutely zero clanning experience because of the famous members, the vids, etc. Saying you've been a cohesive unit for the last 5 years and therefore have 5 years of experience is ******* stupid.

Secondly, woopdy ******* do you've been #1 the entire summer. Again, how does this show you have more experience? To my knowledge other than the tuesday and thursday trips you do they are your only other events based around PvP other than the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday trip. Hell, the majority of pure clans do this anyway, from Anxiety (Who? exactly.) to FOE. Being #1 has its downsides, I doubt you get many fair fights where you are actually tested, whereas we get 10+ fights a trip in some form.

beaten E every time they've fought

Well, incorrect to start off with but it would be a waste of time actually getting the topics in which we've beaten you, and I'll stick to my point. How does MM beating E show that you have more experience? Other than showing who had the numbers or the stats at that point in time, how does it show anything? It doesn't and I won't even go into any more detail here because thats the most retarded "point" you actually put forward.

I'm pretty sure the last year alone speaks for itself.

I thought it was your 5 year history that gave you the "experience"? But for the sake of the arguement I'll address this point as well. The last year alone Epidemic have probably had double the ammount of fights that MM have had Vs Pure clans, hence, my reason for saying that Epidemic have more experience than MM in the first place. For a period of a few months earlier this year we basically had preps every day/two days when possible, and when not in this period had at least 2 a week. When we reached the so called "#3" spot we seemed to have hit a brick wall but its likely going to change soon. When we wern't prepping, we were having unofficial matched fights (20+ vs 20+) on top of the near 24/7 10 vs 10s that any member of Epidemic can get involved with. Our core memberbase has remained the same since August 07, with slight changes made in December 08 but remaining almost the same. The fact that we have managed to keep a consistent membercore and participate in the ammount of Pure clan vs Pure clan fights that Epidemic have lead me to believe that MM are in no way more "experienced" than Epidemic in F2P.

um yeah do I need to go into greater detail?

Clearly yes because the arguement you presented wasn't very convincing :huh:

And just for the record, when did you join MM?

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

After some expert detective work..

Aug 22 2009, 12:52 AM

I actually lold :(

ouch =/

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) Epidemic/DV

^ Top 5 Overall

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Seems fair enough

FOE godly at both

MM god at f2p, good at p2p

TLP demi god at p2p, average at f2p

E Good at F2p, poor at p2p

Dv good a p2p, poor at f2p

only other clan i could imagine for overall is ir, but they just do both fields of p2p and f2p, but both poorly.

solid list.

solid list.

oh i was just justifying the other guys list.

I'd probaly put DV above E in a list, although E are more accomplished at their field, DV does p2p which is harder IMO. so..

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. DV

5. E

6. IR

7. C/CP

8. ^

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Seems fair enough

FOE godly at both

MM god at f2p, good at p2p

TLP demi god at p2p, average at f2p

E Good at F2p, poor at p2p

Dv good a p2p, poor at f2p

only other clan i could imagine for overall is ir, but they just do both fields of p2p and f2p, but both poorly.

not really, dv is way better in f2p than epidemic is in p2p, epidemic doesnt do p2p (this week they had a war, thats different) + they had war opts so im guessing if they decide to go to p2p this sunday theyll have **** opts

then ir, who pulls 40s to both f2p and p2p

id have to say fi and e are tied overall (if e starts going to sunday weekly)

not really, dv is way better in f2p than epidemic is in p2p, epidemic doesnt do p2p (this week they had a war, thats different) + they had war opts so im guessing if they decide to go to p2p this sunday theyll have **** opts

then ir, who pulls 40s to both f2p and p2p

id have to say fi and e are tied overall (if e starts going to sunday weekly)

You have some fair points about DV and IR.

May I ask about what FI has to do with it? In my opinion they don't come into contention.

Epidemic have been doing well for month in f2p, while FI had dropped away untill last weekend where they teamed with Ax (i think) and went p2p with like 30 people. E are ahead of FI currently on the short and long term.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Normally I don't waste time posting on this thread, but I'm extremely bored and got spare time on my hands so why not post on THE TOPIC.

What are you talking about? We peaked at 42 on Sunday, raped Fi's ****, then put up a 6 minute long war vs Carnage (not gonna get into who won), you peaked at 32 on Saturday, ran away from other clans, got wrecked by yours truly, then remassed and tried to inner war until we came up to kill you for kicks. Yeah it totally seems like you can be up near the #5 man, you just bring those 30 opts of yours and maybe if everyone in pure clans passes away and each clan pulls like 5 members you can get #5. If you want to use the excuse of "we're not focusing on f2p right now," why are you an f2p/p2p based clan? Is this a joke? Let's see your improvement then.

Devastation have NEVER cancelled a Saturday f2p trip or Sunday p2p trip for the last year, this makes us F2p/P2p based clan, correct me if I'm wrong. We have done more damage in F2p than most clans, when we took f2p serious we were able to put up fights with Fi(before slump), E, FOE pulling 60ish and sometimes 70 to our trips. This is more than IR have ever pulled to a full-out war in f2p, I'm just comparing things don't take this as flame-bait.

65 people

65 people

70 people

I don't recall IR even being able to put up a fight against clans such as Fi, E or FOE. The past 4 weeks we have not taken f2p serious as we use to but with all respect, I'm positive that we're capable of beating IR on any day in both servers if we put our heads into it.

You said ''We peaked at 42 on Sunday; you seem to think that 42 is an awesome pull but in fact it's not. No offence, but with 91 man member list you should be able to AT LEAST pull 50 on a Sunday. I haven't seen IR pulling 50 to a p2p trip yet, but you're happy with pulling 35-40 on Sundays. That's the main reason IR haven't archives anything big since it opened, you can't deny this and if I were you I'd take this as a hint to how you should run your clan.

Ever since we started to focus on p2p our numbers has been improving week by week, with our best pull for October being 58 which we pulled last Sunday. Devastation have actually won and put up great fights against Fi(before slump) and MM, we even had two full-out wars against TLP in p2p we lost both sadly but at least we managed to put up a decent fight and pulled the same numbers as them. Personally I don't have anything against IR, I think Zo have done an awesome job leading IR for 2years+ and I respect him for not giving up when all odds been against him several times.

I agreed that it's weak we're using the excuse ''we're not focusing f2p. The truth is that our members thinks that Saturdays f2p trip is optional, so we should be able to pull the same in both servers starting from next week since its Halloween on Saturday.

Dear Dest, I'm glad to see that IR is doing so well and all. Just don't get cocky, it gives a bad image.

F2p:

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) Cp

5.) TLP

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Normally I don't waste time posting on this thread, but I'm extremely bored and got spare time on my hands so why not post on THE TOPIC.

Devastation have NEVER cancelled a Saturday f2p trip or Sunday p2p trip for the last year, this makes us F2p/P2p based clan, correct me if I'm wrong. We have done more damage in F2p than most clans, when we took f2p serious we were able to put up fights with Fi(before slump), E, FOE pulling 60ish and sometimes 70 to our trips. This is more than IR have ever pulled to a full-out war in f2p, I'm just comparing things don't take this as flame-bait.

65 people

65 people

70 people

I don't recall IR even being able to put up a fight against clans such as Fi, E or FOE. The past 4 weeks we have not taken f2p serious as we use to but with all respect, I'm positive that we're capable of beating IR on any day in both servers if we put our heads into it.

You said ''We peaked at 42 on Sunday; you seem to think that 42 is an awesome pull but in fact it's not. No offence, but with 91 man member list you should be able to AT LEAST pull 50 on a Sunday. I haven't seen IR pulling 50 to a p2p trip yet, but you're happy with pulling 35-40 on Sundays. That's the main reason IR haven't archives anything big since it opened, you can't deny this and if I were you I'd take this as a hint to how you should run your clan.

Ever since we started to focus on p2p our numbers has been improving week by week, with our best pull for October being 58 which we pulled last Sunday. Devastation have actually won and put up great fights against Fi(before slump) and MM, we even had two full-out wars against TLP in p2p we lost both sadly but at least we managed to put up a decent fight and pulled the same numbers as them. Personally I don't have anything against IR, I think Zo have done an awesome job leading IR for 2years+ and I respect him for not giving up when all odds been against him several times.

I agreed that it's weak we're using the excuse ''we're not focusing f2p. The truth is that our members thinks that Saturdays f2p trip is optional, so we should be able to pull the same in both servers starting from next week since its Halloween on Saturday.

Dear Dest, I'm glad to see that IR is doing so well and all. Just don't get cocky, it gives a bad image.

F2p:

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) Cp

5.) TLP

We could care less about your 65/70 pulls in the past, start thinking now. And where did you get that he said "we pulled 42 at peak on saturday" proudly, obviously we're not happy with the pull, but people in our clan have lives, unlike you know who. Also thanks for recognizing what I've/we've been through, I could say the same to you.

100% non-biased list, Epidemic idiots **** off:

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) IR/DV

6) E

7) DP

8) FI

9) M

10) CP

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Haven't done this in a long time, so bored, not many kids to ban lately, Hope it's reasonable as I have little clue on the pure clan world anymore.

Overall

1. Final Ownage

2. Makers of Mayhem

3. The Last Pures

4. Devastation

5. Epidemic

6. Intense Redemption

7. Carnage/Corrupt Pures

8. Corrupt Pures/Carnage

9. Malice/Destructive Pures

10. Destructive Pures/Malice

11. Fatality

12. Eruption of Pures

13. Calamity

Some people have no life they just camp on this topic all day and get at each other, same old people too.

Says the guy that has some stupid thing to say for every page.

Overall:

________

1. Foe

2. MM

3. TLP

4. DV/Epidemic

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>