Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Overall lists are dumb.

For an example: CP is f2p based and IR is said to be p2p based.

How would IR be ranked higher then CP? CP does much more in F2P then what IR does in P2P.

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall lists are dumb.

For an example: CP is f2p based and IR is said to be p2p based.

How would IR be ranked higher then CP? CP does much more in F2P then what IR does in P2P.

Can't really compare the two to each other.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Pretty much every clan worth mentioning subtract E, MM, FOE, and TLP (didn't get a chance to fight them)

@Intense Redemption: Since when do numbers matter? Organization > Numbers amirite

he said sunday

"If you are gunna play that card". we beat Dv twice on Saturday and were winning against Malice until you and 2 other crashers came. Who did you beat on Sunday?

Lmaoooo at how you said you were almost winning against malice, Everyone knows Malice was winning zo.

1.foe

2. mm

3. e

4. cp/tlp

5.dp/m

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

No Scott, congrats to you for managing not only to stay off topic but also proving my point. How do you do it?

Just noticed I forgot P2P preds for this week:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. DV (just cuz of opts imo)

5. IR/C I think we got it this week

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

1. PW

2. PC

3. RSC

4. Tip.it

5. Zybez.net

6. Runehq.com

7. RuneVillage

8. Draynor.net

9. Runescapez

10. RuneAddict

11. Sal's RuneScape

12. RuneTower

13. RuneCrypt

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

1. PW

2. PC

3. RSC

4. Tip.it

5. Zybez.net

6. Runehq.com

7. RuneVillage

8. Draynor.net

9. Runescapez

10. RuneAddict

11. Sal's RuneScape

12. RuneTower

13. RuneCrypt

good list except i'd switch RuneCrypt with RuneTower cause RuneCrypt is better at FullOuts.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

good list except i'd switch RuneCrypt with RuneTower cause RuneCrypt is better at FullOuts.

Yeah, I was actually gunna put it up higher cuz I forgot to add it and added it last, but I was too lazy to re-type all the numbers, lolol. and yeah, Its not an extreme ranking, I just got bored and wanted to post something. :blush:

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

You have some fair points about DV and IR.

May I ask about what FI has to do with it? In my opinion they don't come into contention.

Epidemic have been doing well for month in f2p, while FI had dropped away untill last weekend where they teamed with Ax (i think) and went p2p with like 30 people. E are ahead of FI currently on the short and long term.

i was saying that fi and e are tied overall (because e rarely goes p2p) and i'm saying they are around #6 or #7. fi only teamed with ax the last few minutes only to fight in a cluster, for most of the trip they were accompanied by about 5 Ascendency members

No Scott, congrats to you for managing not only to stay off topic but also proving my point. How do you do it?

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

most obvious flame bait ever :) we got better averages better organisation and better leadership than ir has, but im guessing were all opts

F2p Preds

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Tlp/Cp

5. ^

6. Dv/M

7. ^

8. Dp

9. Ir

10. Cy

P2p Preds

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. Fi

8. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

Yep we are just opts when we are more organized then IR and we have better averages, Just because you pull 40 to Trips and we pull 55-60 doesn't mean we are only numbers, I'm sorry that we have more active people then IR.

(CLANINFO): [iR] Intense Redemption (http://irrs.ipbfree.com) | Total members: 93 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 72.67 | P2P: 74.62) Hp: 80.24 Magic: 79.24 Range: 84.88 Skill total: 989 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 16) | Cape: Wilderness26 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clan_ir

(CLANINFO): [DV] Devastation (http://Devastation.ipbfree.com) | Total members: 82 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 74.81 | P2P: 77.14) Hp: 84.35 Magic: 83.88 Range: 84.01 Skill total: 1,111 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 44) | Cape: Red | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=devastation_

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team