Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Dude you do realize that Dp has only been doing good for 2-3 weeks? Ir pulls 40-45 each week and spends it time fighting malice and last week ******** on DV. If i can recall Dp spent all of the last 2 months just teaming with Cy.

Dude you do realize we have pulled 40-45+ for the last month?

Even if you have good opts, you seem to do no damage. CY only teamed with DP for 1 saturday. The rest you seemed to crash us before the fight ending as CY and DP fighting together to get revenge.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u forgot fi for f2p unless ur implying they are bad at it when they did good last saturday (pulled more than dv too)

You did good last week, you had Ax and A with you, but im basing the list on past few weeks and potential, i really dont think fi are near what they used to be so yeah i think you gone way down hill, and you need to stop commenting on everything bad or people not ranking fi high, coz its quite stupid if im honest

Lol bad organization? We beat you in 3 matched opts preps in a row.

And leadership? Lol I have been leading CP before you have played this game kid.

I know you did but preps are to train new members etc and i wasnt there 2/3 of em and i heard we didnt use vent on any of them, and i dont think ur really organised in wildy fights, just my opinon from an outsider

and i dont think ur leadership is bad i know it is, you are good but other ranks arent, you had a good leadership a year ago but now its not so good, and if you think how long you play makes you better then lol

F2p Preds

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Cp

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Dp

8. Ir

9. Cy

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

You did good last week, you had Ax and A with you, but im basing the list on past few weeks and potential, i really dont think fi are near what they used to be so yeah i think you gone way down hill, and you need to stop commenting on everything bad or people not ranking fi high, coz its quite stupid if im honest

I know you did but preps are to train new members etc and i wasnt there 2/3 of em and i heard we didnt use vent on any of them, and i dont think ur really organised in wildy fights, just my opinon from an outsider

and i dont think ur leadership is bad i know it is, you are good but other ranks arent, you had a good leadership a year ago but now its not so good, and if you think how long you play makes you better then lol

Can't blame u for not knowing any better since we dont post events here, just have our vids on yt and i make our own topics on our own forums every weekend

leadership today is overrated and probably not needed as much, just have a basic approach of not taking things seriously and eventually u'll be fine, i think this is the best most stable one we've ever had since no1 gives **** to any1 and we just do things for the fun of it

Good list, although you complain about DP only doing good for past few weeks, correct me if i'm wrong but i heard next to nothing from FI apart from Epidemic killing them in p2p and having 45 peope which included 5 or so ax/a people. but yeah good list

what does p2p have to do with f2p?

and no fi had 40 people with 5 ascendency, only teamed up with ax the last 5 mins of the trip lol

@0wnage we only had 5 A with us and teamed with Ax at the very end of our trip when we had like 25 people left

Dude you do realize we have pulled 40-45+ for the last month?

Even if you have good opts, you seem to do no damage. CY only teamed with DP for 1 saturday. The rest you seemed to crash us before the fight ending as CY and DP fighting together to get revenge.

1. Pulling 40-45+ for the last month doesn't put you above IR.

2. You team with CY constantly, don't try and cover it up with the "Oh we do it because we get crashed" because we at Malice all know how it really started.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

preds today:

i dunno, its halloween so im not expecting anything from any1 today, we might just inter if no1 is out or anything

That really

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

1. Pulling 40-45+ for the last month doesn't put you above IR.

2. You team with CY constantly, don't try and cover it up with the "Oh we do it because we get crashed" because we at Malice all know how it really started.

Name more then once occurence where we were teaming together.

At the IR guy: I'm sorry, what? 1. What do you ever do in f2p. 2. We've only teamed with cy once.

We'll see today.

Hostility

Overall:

1. FOE - The best in p2p. Can be #1 f2p switching between them and MM every couple of weeks.

2. MM - Can be #1 f2p switching the rank between them and FOE every couple of weeks. #3 or so p2p below tlp.

3. TLP - From what I've seen the only real competition for FOE p2p, but does not beat them enough, i've seen one time when they had war opts and foe had an average sunday opts. in f2p they're like below E with cp, so around #4-5.

4. E - #3 F2p, the best of the rest after FOE/MM. In p2p they don't do it regularly but they beat DP the other day and apparently cp/fi? although I heard that was half crashing a run in, although they had not actually started fighting so...

5.5 DV - After MM/TLP/FOE they seem to be the best i p2p. THey focused on F2P for the beginning of the year and were effective being the clan after MM/FOE/FI/E with good pulls and putting up fights. But now they're focusing on p2p and their numbers are not as good apparently. In P2P they are the best after MM/TLP/FOE beating all the below clans (I think, don't get angry if this isn't true it's what i've seen from topics)

5.5 IR - Like #6 or so f2p? after FOE/MM/E/TLP/CP joining that place with Malice. They're on level with Carnage beating them and are just below DV I think as DV now focus on p2p. In theory should be above DV and have #5 as they're doing ok in both while DV are not doing as well in f2p, but I don't like IR so oh well, it's an oppinion.

7. CP - Like joint #4 with tlp f2p, attempts to p2p by my memory of pking with them when I was EOP, also they lost to E in p2p so they're out there at least.

8. FI - Done nothing for ages, teamed with some clan beginnig with A, apparently lost to Epidemic at p2p. This is more here because FI were #1 from my prime of caring about pures and to see them fall so far is sad.

9. Malice - #6 so or so f2p with IR after #4 goes to tlp/cp. I like them a lot, but I don't know of them p2p'ing, they might p2p I just don't know about it.

10. DP - Attempts to f2p and p2p, pulls good numbers, just I don't see many wins, perhaps cause I'm not looking out for them, could be #8 but I've already written it like this so... I like DP, they have X God Rage X now apparently <3

11. CY/EOP - ??????? I keep track of EOP, go into that later. Wheres CY at? heard little of them, perhaps they're out there and I just don't hear but yeah... and EOP, ML of 71 now after an inactivity sweep, supposed to be 100% activity now, but in theory isn't that pulling 71/71, not 35 or so like last week, have various links into EOP so I have a rough idea of whats going on but yeah :/ This is the second lowes EOP has sunk, I'm hoping that they'll do a CP and after a couple of months of doing bugger all some how pull their heads out of the water. Don't see that happening till 2010 though.

nice list man ;)

i reckon put DP draw with fi (maybe ahead?)

and put dv/ir ahead of e

just my thoughts :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

today.

1.foe/mm-dont know

2.foe/mm- dont know

3. E- lost to MM, beat CP

4. CP- beat all below(5-7)

5.TLp/DV/IR-dont klnow specififs and how u guys fought

8.DP/CY- heard u guys were out and about :)

basically.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

leadership today is overrated and probably not needed as much

I believe this attitude is why CP has been driven to worse and worse leadership throughout the years. If you guys would take leading a bit more heavily, I believe you guys could of been contending for top 4 during the...uhm... Pre-Chain/SD era. But you guys don't, and that's why you don't progress without something like this happening.

Preds p2p sunday:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DV

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I believe this attitude is why CP has been driven to worse and worse leadership throughout the years. If you guys would take leading a bit more heavily, I believe you guys could of been contending for top 4 during the...uhm... Pre-Chain/SD era. But you guys don't, and that's why you don't progress without something like this happening.

Preds p2p sunday:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DV

Actually, we just don't make our clan as public so we don't show our strengths and weaknesses. You honestly have no idea what your talking about we were contending for top 4 before SD and now we are controlling number 4. Rage and I are two of the oldest senior leaders and we know what were doing probably more than most of the leaders put together. :blush:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Today:

1.) FOE - Cool

2.) TLP - Cool

3.) MM - Started very late

4.) Dv - Pulled 40-45, beat C

5.) C - Thx for fight, Pulled 45-50

6.) E - Beat Dp and IR? Pulled 35ish

7.) IR - Beat Dp and E? Pulled 35ish

8.) Dp - Unlucky day, but good pull :x

I'm unsure if Fi were out, so haven't ranked them, glad to see more clans stepping into P2p. It's more fun, more adrenalin

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Saturday F2P

1) FOE - Too strong for below.

2) Epidemic - Beat MM x2, lost to them once.

3) MM - Thanks for the great fights. Was teamed with Malice but apparently it was only 5-10 so w/e.

4) CP - Thanks for putting up a fight.

5) TLP - Same as above.

6) IR - Thanks for the loot. Pathetic crashing attempts lol.

Sunday P2P

1) FOE/TLP/MM - I have no idea what hapenned here but I'm pretty sure you guys are up here.

4) Devastation - Strong clan.

** Read EDIT **

5) Epidemic - That's what I think, we fought DP outnumbered and were pretty much wining before IR crashed. We regrouped in CWars after the crash with 27 people, pretty sure someone took a pic.

6) DP - I think you guys would've beaten IR at your peak, DP/E went out an hour before IR if you're wondering what I'm talking about.

7) IR - We almost beat you guys after you crashed, we then fought you guys and we were wining, pushed from dwarves to BH stairs where some of your members hugged multi while your returners came. Returners won that fight for you. However seeing as we went out an hour before you guys I'm putting us above you. Not only we would've have more numbers but more return sets as well.

Good fights every clan, was a fun Halloween weekend. For pics/vids of what I'm saying, you can check our topic, P2P topic should be up shortly.

EDIT: Wow... how can I forget Carnage for P2P. They are #5 and push E and everyone else 1 number down. Thanks a lot for not crashing our fights, not many clans do that nowadays.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Saturday F2P

1) FOE - Too strong for below.

2) Epidemic - Beat MM x2, lost to them once.

3) MM - Thanks for the great fights. Was teamed with Malice but apparently it was only 5-10 so w/e.

4) CP - Thanks for putting up a fight.

5) TLP - Same as above.

6) IR - Thanks for the loot. Pathetic crashing attempts lol.

Sunday P2P

1) FOE/TLP/MM - I have no idea what hapenned here but I'm pretty sure you guys are up here.

4) Devastation - Strong clan.

** Read EDIT **

5) Epidemic - That's what I think, we fought DP outnumbered and were pretty much wining before IR crashed. We regrouped in CWars after the crash with 27 people, pretty sure someone took a pic.

6) DP - I think you guys would've beaten IR at your peak, DP/E went out an hour before IR if you're wondering what I'm talking about.

7) IR - We almost beat you guys after you crashed, we then fought you guys and we were wining, pushed from dwarves to BH stairs where some of your members hugged multi while your returners came. Returners won that fight for you. However seeing as we went out an hour before you guys I'm putting us above you. Not only we would've have more numbers but more return sets as well.

Good fights every clan, was a fun Halloween weekend. For pics/vids of what I'm saying, you can check our topic, P2P topic should be up shortly.

EDIT: Wow... how can I forget Carnage for P2P. They are #5 and push E and everyone else 1 number down. Thanks a lot for not crashing our fights, not many clans do that nowadays.

Nice Lists.

Can't forget DP in F2P though, we had a peak of 45 and won the majority of our fights.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png