Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Nice Lists.

Can't forget DP in F2P though, we had a peak of 45 and won the majority of our fights.

Yeah sorry for that, I just copied my list I had posted yesterday right after our trip and it just included clans I've seen/fought.. I don't really remember it now but you guys are somewhere there. Sorry for that.

IR in responce to Dp crashing our fight vs Dv yesterday, ****** up Dp after E had pushed them, we then regrouped and rushed E, however Vh crashed from behind. Then after that fight we got a planned run-in with E. They pushed us off the start however we way out returned them in the end cleared them after a 5-6 min fight. Almost as epic as the Ir vs C fight last weekend. That list is alot of guesses except for 6-8

Look a few posts up to Bob's F2p that is correct however his p2p is wrong.

My P2P is entirely right, we pushed you from Dwarves to BH, where your members hugged single and then your returners got the best of us. Yes you did beat us there but that was about 2+ hours into our trip while it was about an hour or so into yours. Not only would we have had 10 more people to this fight if we went out same time as you but we also would've had more return sets.

So no, I'm not lying, I think E was stronger than you guys today.

Oh and it was HF that crashed from behind, I think 1_Pure_Devil could confirm that he attacked me first (I3ack2own) as I was BEHIND IR and you guys had barely anyone left. I was behind IR and I saw HF rush in and I saw both clans numbers. I think we were definitely wining, that's ignoring the fact that you crashed our fight.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2p on Saturday

1 FOE ---- Must be boring to be FOE

2 MM ---- Beat E at the beginning of the trip, half lost at the end? i do not know.

3 E ---- Put up good fights to MM, weird cluster with TLP/CP/IR? idk

4 CP/TLP ---- loser of this fight goes a rank below

5 ^

6 IR ---- kinda half crashed E? idk

7 didn't see/remember anyone else, sorry dv/dp

p2p today

1. MM - heard they beat FOE outnumbered? if i'm wrong switch em around

2. FOE - Lost to above, killed E in single at the beginnig, i almost got uaex but ran out of food and he good combo food

3. TLP????

4. DV ?????

5. C????

6. DP --- did better in the fight against E

7. IR ---- almost got beaten by E was like 5 left south hugging single, then a load returned on full vents and hugged single till E called off returning.

8. E --- was fun, no idea what the results of the fight vs DP was, ir/rune pure clan crashed at the end. Could be higher in theory

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2p Saturday-

1)FOE- Way too many opts, too strong for anyone atm.

2)E- Beat MM 2 times, lost once and killed CP/IR/TLP on same inventory.

3)MM- Had a couple of Malice with them, it was a halloween weekend so I don't blame them for the weak pull. Beat E at the first run-in.

4)CP

5)TLP

6)IR- Don't know who else was out at F2P, but if your going to crash have some impact.

P2P Sunday-

1)FOE - Heard you beat TLP and lost to MM whilst ending. Also you came out earlier then MM.

2)MM/TLP- Don't know what happened.

3)MM/TLP- Don't know what happened.

4)Dv- Heard you beat C?

5)C- Heard you lost to Dv?

6)E- Peaked at 38 today, we were beating DP but IR crashed and so did mains so there was no clear winner. Also we beat IR but they decided to hug single 1 iteming until most of their group came back, and we came out earlier

7)DP- Pulled a really good amount today, came out early aswell. Would have beat IR at your peak.

8)IR- Look at #6.

Overall Ths Weekend-

1)FOE- Dominant in everything, pulling a lot aswell.

2)MM- Didn't pull enough for FOE and did decent in both servers.

3)E/TLP- E did good at F2P and TLP did good at P2P. Both clans did about the same damage but in corresponding servers.

4)E/TLP- ^

5)Dv- Decent in both

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Whoa whoa whoa E members are lying here.

p2p today

1.mm/foe

2.^

3.Tlp

4.Dv- apprently 45ish

5.C/IR- both pulled 40 no fight though

6.^

7.E

8.Dp

IR in responce to Dp crashing our fight vs Dv yesterday, ****** up Dp after E had pushed them, we then regrouped and rushed E, however Vh crashed from behind. Then after that fight we got a planned run-in with E. They pushed us off the start however we way out returned them in the end cleared them after a 5-6 min fight. Almost as epic as the Ir vs C fight last weekend. That list is alot of guesses except for 6-8

Look a few posts up to Bob's F2p that is correct however his p2p is wrong.

After Dv beat us we re massed and hit the 50 mark due to late comers

P2P Today:

FOE - Beat TLP

TLP - Lost to ^ and beat DP, FI, stood ground with FOE for a bit

DV/MM/Other - Not to sure but MM came out hour later and beat "foe" saying "" since lower opts b/c of TLP. So no way you guys are ranked above TLP or FOE. Sorry.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

dv?pulled like 30-35

40-45

F2p

1. Foe

2. E

3. MM

4. Dp

5. Cp/Dv/Ir

6. ^

7. ^

8. Tlp

9. Rest

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM - hit foe when they ended

4. Dv

5. C

6. E

7. Dp

8. Ir - slumping

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Dv/Tlp

5. ^

6. Dp

7. Ir - only other that did both?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

To bob explain to me how if you lose a fair fight you are better than us? Also we cleared Dp after you guys pushed them.

Simple, we came out an hour earlier before you and had many more fights. We almost beat you in that fight as well, except you guys had more returning.

Yes you did beat us in that fight. BUT:

- You won clearly because of returning. Anyone in IR who's smart and can stay a little unbiased will agree with that.

- We had many fights before yours in which we lost people and lost returning sets.

- You went out an hour or more after us. Therefore you were at your peak point whereas we were two hours into our trip.

MY OPINION is that, at each of our peaks today, we were the stronger clan. And my opinion is also that, we would've beaten you if we hadn't lost sets to DP/FOE earlier.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Are you joking i saw a few different E members die 4-5 times, so you cant really say you called off returning and IR returned through Bh and up by the stairs is single however majority of the clan was in multi. To bob explain to me how if you lose a fair fight you are better than us? Also we cleared Dp after you guys pushed them.

You saw a few different E members die 4-5 times because they returned in the regular fight? We called returning off when you overwhelmed us with your regroup.

When we cleared IR from dwarves to BH stairs, you guys had people standing in Non-multi (some were even spotted 1 iteming). You guys sat in Non-Multi and had a group of IR members return with full inv of food etc etc, whilst E was still low food from when we cleared you guys. Then you pushed us north and we called off returning.

To bob explain to me how if you lose a fair fight you are better than us? Also we cleared Dp after you guys pushed them.

A)You came out 1 hour after everyone and peaked at 30ish people.

B)You crashed E V DP and failed. You got dropped by E at that, and as Bob said he was behind you guys and he confirmed you had no back-up.

C)We cleared you from Dwarves to BH stairs and you used cheap tactics like sitting in non-multi until the group came back.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

A)You came out 1 hour after everyone and peaked at 30ish people.

B)You crashed E V DP and failed. You got dropped by E at that, and as Bob said he was behind you guys and he confirmed you had no back-up.

C)We cleared you from Dwarves to BH stairs and you used cheap tactics like sitting in non-multi until the group came back.

A) There was a bit of confusion due to the time change, don't use that as an excuse for a loss, it wasn't our super sekret plen 2 kill epedimec.

B) Yes, when people crash us, we crash them. IR had a war vs DV and were crashed by DP seconds before winning. We waited till you guys pushed DP back, because we didn't want to attack you, then cleared DP. Our scouts then told us that you were falled in and charging, so we rushed first, as we could see on the mini map that you guys were coming for us.

C) When we were winning the war, you guys ran to single as well. Don't see why you're complaining, like max of 5 people went there.

You guys sat in Non-Multi and had a group of IR members return with full inv of food etc etc, whilst E was still low food from when we cleared you guys. Then you pushed us north and we called off returning.

Oh my b, sorry bro, didn't mean to be so nh, I'll tell my members not to return anymore and tell the ones who do not to bring food next time, so it can be fair.

P2P Sunday:

1. FOE

2. MM (had same problem as IR lol, got confused by time, went out later. Or just went out later, idk. Heard you had good opts.)

3. TLP

4. DV (Nice win vs Carnage)

5. C (I hope you realize that we know 'LOL Found U' is your scout, that kid is annoying.)

6. IR (Killed off DP in a crash, was fighting Epidemic, got crashed by mains, was a tie tbh. Then beat E with some great returning.)

7. E (Was raping DP, tie vs IR, lost to IR later on.)

8. DP (I heard you brought Ex with you. Lol. Don't crash us anymore.)

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Erm TLP guy we go out at the same time as we always do ( same time as you unless you changed them )

P2P

MM / FOE - MM beat FOE being out opted

FOE / MM - Did a stupid strategy during the fight which gave us an easy and epic win.

TLP - ERM?

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

B) Yes, when people crash us, we crash them. IR had a war vs DV and were crashed by DP seconds before winning. We waited till you guys pushed DP back, because we didn't want to attack you, then cleared DP. Our scouts then told us that you were falled in and charging, so we rushed first, as we could see on the mini map that you guys were coming for us.

Yesterday when we crashed you, we were planning to hit DV since they had crashed our fight vs TLP. As we were potting at volcanoes, you guys attacked DV. As soon as we charged, we didn't plan on stopping just for you since you do crash us. Today when we were fighting E, we pulled back since we saw you coming to crash. Epidemic although did own you guys.

Lol are you that dumb? No, we were DP alone and peaked with 44 people. Come out earlier please.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

A) There was a bit of confusion due to the time change, don't use that as an excuse for a loss, it wasn't our super sekret plen 2 kill epedimec.

B ) Yes, when people crash us, we crash them. IR had a war vs DV and were crashed by DP seconds before winning. We waited till you guys pushed DP back, because we didn't want to attack you, then cleared DP. Our scouts then told us that you were falled in and charging, so we rushed first, as we could see on the mini map that you guys were coming for us.

C) When we were winning the war, you guys ran to single as well. Don't see why you're complaining, like max of 5 people went there.

A)Irrelevant.

B)Not really, you tried to crash us on saturday for no reason and got smacked at that too. We pushed DP out of the altar and you rush from the West side. DP was near Port, and we were right north of the CA entrance, you hit both DP and us. We call a regroup at CWA, come back out and hit IR. Bob was right behind IR and confirmed that IR had no backup at all.. What does that mean? That means we were about to finish you until HF crashed and we went to CWA because we didn't want to get mixed with the crash.

C)You were never "winning". As I said before and I'll say it again.. We pushed you a mini-map (Dwarves -> BH stairs) and you guys stood in single the whole time and waited for a full stocked group of IR to return and hit E while they were low on food/runes/ammo/prayer from their win of the initial war. You came, cleared us and we called returning off. The people you say in single were the people who just out-tanked you and were about to log but couldn't cos IR members were attacking them from single. Also a main clan (HF or VH) came.

Oh my b, sorry bro, didn't mean to be so nh, I'll tell my members not to return anymore and tell the ones who do not to bring food next time, so it can be fair.

No, tell your members to return. But tell them not to hug single and actually fight, next time just accept the loss instead of pulling such cheap tricks. And tell the ones who were 1 iteming, to not 1 item cause it's really bad for IR's clan image...

Bro.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I know you're trying to provoke people through this, but i'll take it as if i was autistic (studying that in psych atm) whoever called it a NH tactic wasn't referring to having more food, that's what you get for returning, and returning is ok too, but sitting in single and what not, may not be considered NH to me, but its a bit sad.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I know you're trying to provoke people through this, but i'll take it as if i was autistic (studying that in psych atm) whoever called it a NH tactic wasn't referring to having more food, that's what you get for returning, and returning is ok too, but sitting in single and what not, may not be considered NH to me, but its a bit sad.

If a clan sits in single, they're done, its a win for the other side. But that's not what happened. What happened was that IR members were in multi fighting and when they got piled they hugged it into single, then ran back into the fight. Whether or not that's fair is debatable, though I think it is fine, seeing as E could do it too (and some did, too). This method of stalling while killing the other team's members is used by almost every clan. (And don't say it isn't, cuz whenever there's a big clusterfuck on f2p saturday people run into cwars and then come out and kill like 1-2 opts from the other clan, then run back in. That's just an example), and we used it to take the win.

See you next week E (not saying Charlie is in E, L).

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

It isn't an excuse for a loss, I said it clearly that ya'll won the fight. It was one of my reasoning behind thinking we were the stronger clan TODAY. Which makes sense...

We're not complaining cause your guys ran to single. We're just saying, we pushed you all the way and then you returned, if there was no single, the fight most likely would've been over at that time.

No1 said anything about it being "nh". Returning is a part of fights and you guys won that fight fair and square. However seeing as you won with returning and we went out an hour before you in which we had several fights, I think it's safe to say that at each other's peak, we would've won a fight.

Either way, thanks for the fight, it was fun.

EDIT: Prateek drop it. They won that fight by out-returning us. That's perfectly legit. Go work on getting more gear and getting more people to show up next week instead of wasting time arguing that they shouldn't have hugged single.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

P2P Sunday:

1. FOE

2. MM (had same problem as IR lol, got confused by time, went out later. Or just went out later, idk. Heard you had good opts.)

3. TLP

4. DV (Nice win vs Carnage)

5. C (I hope you realize that we know 'LOL Found U' is your scout, that kid is annoying.)

6. IR (Killed off DP in a crash, was fighting Epidemic, got crashed by mains, was a tie tbh. Then beat E with some great returning.)

7. E (Was raping DP, tie vs IR, lost to IR later on.)

We have 5-8 scouts lol found u is used to keep eyes on Foe and MM when Foe and MM are regrouping he will go world 66 bh bank and see you there and **** you off.

Its good for clans to have a main clan on speed dial so when these high level clans come to crash you just call yo main klen and they get draaaoped

ur usual is 1hour after

Na idiot, MM and TLP always go out at 3 central/4 eastern but you guys went out earlier today (for some unknown reason because the times are back to normal now) and talk **** trying to make us look bad by saying we went out late.

Dw my TLP friend. Anything to make themselves look better...

After these past weeks, I would have tried every possible way to claim a 'win' as well.

WOW I think I have seen this post before, but changed a bit....

*thinks* O yeah...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

To clear things up with Epidemic:

1) We beat you today, therefore we are better than you today, no ******** excuses like usual.

2) I don't believe we crashed you, but we are always up for crashing you considering how much **** you give us, so you better get used to us making you guys mad.

Btw this alone made our trip yesterday a success, thanks Plode

sybhnk.jpg

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Rage and I are two of the oldest senior leaders and we know what were doing probably more than most of the leaders put together. :blush:

Exactly my point. You guys have all the knowledge in the world but very little will to put it to use and act accordingly as a clan leader because of the attitude "leadership today is overrated and probably not needed as much".

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

To clear things up with Epidemic:

1) We beat you today, therefore we are better than you today, no ******** excuses like usual.

2) I don't believe we crashed you, but we are always up for crashing you considering how much **** you give us, so you better get used to us making you guys mad.

Btw this alone made our trip yesterday a success, thanks Plode

sybhnk.jpg

ncfmma.jpg

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

The list

Weekend:

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.E/Tlp

4.^

5.Dp

6.Ir/Cp

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay