Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

If you are going to make lists please do some research. IR beat both Dp and E.

I just copied the first list above from another post and just added MG to the bottom, i could care less if you beat anyone good job for you tell it to the guy who I copied it from.

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sir are an idiot. I'm pretty sure DV can CLEAR you.

As stated before, as E/DP are increasing, IR is declining.

Now let's move on to my lists.

F2P

1. FOE - Your the main power again, goodjob

2. MM - Slowly dying down on the activity, but i'm sure it'll boost again as usual

3. E - Getting better and better, keep it up.

4. CP/TLP - CP has the edge right now, but TLP keep stepping up in their F2P game.

5. ^

6. DP/M - Both DP and M have very intense fights. Both clans have traded wins on the weekends. Goodluck to both clans this weekend.

7. ^

8. DV/IR - DV is starting to pull more to F2P once again, whilst IR are slowly in decline.

9. ^

10. CY - Fading into the background, you need to step it up.

Btw to that stupid IR kid, No one here is talking about the beginning of the month, and if you are still ignorant and continue to follow that, first realize that DP have been pulling 45+ this entire month alone

P2P

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DV

5. C

6. E/DP

7. IR

This list is based on trips ^.

Overall

1. FOE

2. MM/TLP

3. ^

4. E

5. DV/DP

6. ^

7. IR

I'm not bothered if you'd like to put us even, but I'd just like to ask how you figure? you said yourself you've been pulling 40-45's. Well we've been pulling 50-60 and you haven't even come close to beating us.

Guess we'll find out this weekend.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

I'm not bothered if you'd like to put us even, but I'd just like to ask how you figure? you said yourself you've been pulling 40-45's. Well we've been pulling 50-60 and you haven't even come close to beating us.

Guess we'll find out this weekend.

Malice owns Ir.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. E

4. TLP

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

what you said + your list doesn't match up. dv haven't pulled 40 yet and fi aren't even on that list? dv have been pulling 30 and you just said it yourself fi is pulling 40

you teamed with A and Ax was it? and only pulled 40 but yeah whatever, its my opinion and i think Dv would beat fi just we havnt had any fights with you

We havnt been focusing on f2p but as of now we will be starting to

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. E

8. Dp

9. Fi

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

If you are going to make lists please do some research. IR beat both Dp and E.

Neither of those "wins" are anything to be proud of.

The DP one was crashing the remains of them at the end of a run in with E, and then you got all but cleared by E then.

Then the "win" against E, you were almost beaten but then hugged single and no itemed with summoning or 1 item'd untill a group of people in gear could come finish the last 15 of E who had like no food left.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Anotha s d of Epidemic, y not just join?

Didn't know stating facts was sucking ***** now.

F2P

1) FOE - Too strong right now.

2) MM - Solid Stats & Pulls.

3) Epidemic - Strong F2P Clan.

4) TLP/CP - more or less same ML & Pulls.

6) Malice - Solid organization.

7) DP/DV - Unsure about this. =/

P2P

1) FOE - #1 P2P Clan, undisputed tbh.

2) TLP - Been stepping up lately to give fights to FOE.

3) MM - Always known as a P2P clan imo. Need bit higher pulls to compete.

4) Devastation - Strong P2P Clan.

5) Carnage - Strong P2P Clan. Could compete with above with a few more members.

6) IR - P2P Based clan.

7) Epidemic - Done P2P on and off in it's history. Have stepped up huge in the last two weeks.

8) DP - Decent Clan, has pulled good last week, keep it up.

F2P & P2P

1) FOE - Safe to say they are the #1 Pure Clan right now. (In terms of strength)

2) MM - Another very strong clan. Can combete with above on a good day.

3) TLP - Has been doing well F2P last two weeks. Always been strong in P2P.

4) Epidemic - Has been doing well P2P last two weeks. Always been strong in F2P.

5) Devastation - With a few more numbers in each server, could potentially be #3 on this list.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

you teamed with A and Ax was it? and only pulled 40 but yeah whatever, its my opinion and i think Dv would beat fi just we havnt had any fights with you

We havnt been focusing on f2p but as of now we will be starting to

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. E

8. Dp

9. Fi

Fi had 5 A with them, teamed with Ax at the last 5 mins of their trip, but still had 40 before that

Right now, while IR is better based on individual members, our opts force me to say Carnage has taken a lead over us in P2P. (Though dw, we will be back asap).

DP is nowhere near top 8 in F2P nor top 7 in P2P, and biased lists won't change that.

Overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP (haven't heard too much from you guys but I know you're here)

-Gap-

4. DV (stronger in P2P than IR is in F2P, though IR is stronger in F2P atm)

5. IR / E (E makes a far greater impact in F2P, IR makes a far greater impact in P2P, neither clan can really claim this spot right now imo. If E continues to do weekly P2P trips, which I know they make an effort to do, and have been doing well lately, and IR does not continue to step up, then E will take this spot for sure).

6. ^

7. Fi (Need to hear more from you guys, haven't heard anything from you in P2P and very little in F2P).

-Gap-

8. CP (Powerful force in F2P, a joke in P2P.)

9. DP (Been losing back and forth week after week, must be depressing. Otherwise Sean wouldn't be posting here twice a day to make sure everyone knows he thinks DP is pro. This clan needs to work on its solid member base right now, their core isn't enough to cover their opts, making them unorganized).

-Gap-

10. Carnage (Just cuz Asher has to work on Saturdays doesn't mean you guys shouldn't go F2P... you have more than 1 leader, use em.)

11. Calamity (When all else fails, go kill Cy. A joke of a clan right now, bunch of lv60's spamming whatever p0ke n die tells them to, can't compete with other clans, spends many a day with 30+ opts dd'ed in barb vill in a pvp world.)

Hopefully no one takes too much offense at this, my list tells the brute truths of my opinions on every clan. Rather than flame me for my opinion, consider what I said and see if maybe you can concur, and possibly even use my suggestions.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Right now, while IR is better based on individual members, our opts force me to say Carnage has taken a lead over us in P2P. (Though dw, we will be back asap).

DP is nowhere near top 8 in F2P nor top 7 in P2P, and biased lists won't change that.

Overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP (haven't heard too much from you guys but I know you're hear)

-Gap-

5. IR / E (E makes a far greater impact in F2P, IR makes a far greater impact in P2P, neither clan can really claim this spot right now imo. If E continues to do weekly P2P trips, which I know they make an effort to do, and have been doing well lately, and IR does not continue to step up, then E will take this spot for sure).

6. ^

7. Fi (Need to hear more from you guys, haven't heard anything from you in P2P and very little in F2P).

-Gap-

9. DP (Been losing back and forth week after week, must be depressing. Otherwise Sean wouldn't be posting here twice a day to make sure everyone knows he thinks DP is pro. This clan needs to work on its solid member base right now, their core isn't enough to cover their opts, making them unorganized).

-Gap-

10. Carnage (Just cuz Asher has to work on Saturdays doesn't mean you guys shouldn't go F2P... you have more than 1 leader, use em.)

11. Calamity (When all else fails, go kill Cy. A joke of a clan right now, bunch of lv60's spamming whatever p0ke n die tells them to, can't compete with other clans, spends many a day with 30+ opts dd'ed in barb vill in a pvp world.)

Hopefully no one takes too much offense at this, my list tells the brute truths of my opinions on every clan. Rather than flame me for my opinion, consider what I said and see if maybe you can concur, and possibly even use my suggestions.

Lol how is Cp a joke in p2p? We dont even do it.. IR is a joke in f2p.

How is IR number 5 overall anyway? Number 7 or 8 in f2p and 6 or 7 in p2p adds up to 5 overall? I dont think so sir

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

How is IR number 5 overall anyway? Number 7 or 8 in f2p and 6 or 7 in p2p adds up to 5 overall? I dont think so sir

Anything to make themselves look good.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

"Not doing P2P" and "Doing-P2P-with-20-opts-and-one-iteming-a-clan-we-don't-like-after-we-die" are two different things, and if you are going to flip out about this, yes I will upload the video and show it to you. The trip was led by Honey Garlic, and you lost a war to Fi. I'm sure any Epidemic or Fi member (E rushed in shortly before IR) can verify this.

IR is #5 Overall because we actually do both servers, and are better than clans like Fi and DP. You're misinterpreting the idea of an overall list. Even though we're #7-8 in F2P and 6-7 in P2P, we gain ground on an overall list over some of the clans ahead of us in a specific server like DV (lacking in F2P), Carnage (Doesn't F2P), and E (lacking in P2P) because we do both. Also, since more clans do F2P than P2P, you can't just average out a clan's skill in P2P and F2P to make an overall list- you need to consider the clan in comparison to the other clans on your list.

I hope that makes it quite clear to you, sir.

talobq.jpg

3. TLP (haven't heard too much from you guys but I know you're hear)

I would suggest you get caught up then, we are #3 b/c we do 4/5 depending on Weekend and 2/3 P2P which is overall better than below.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I would suggest you get caught up then, we are #3 b/c we do 4/5 depending on Weekend and 2/3 P2P which is overall better than below.

Wasn't being clear, my bad. Been busy, haven't had time to read your topics, and I don't usually pay much attention to people's lists as a way to know how the high level clans are doing, I usually base these off what I hear from scouts during trips.

I am well aware that you guys are deserving of the #3 spot.

talobq.jpg

You sir are an idiot. I'm pretty sure DV can CLEAR you.

As stated before, as E/DP are increasing, IR is declining.

F2P

1. FOE - Your the main power again, goodjob

2. MM - Slowly dying down on the activity, but i'm sure it'll boost again as usual

3. E - Getting better and better, keep it up.

4. CP/TLP - CP has the edge right now, but TLP keep stepping up in their F2P game.

5. ^

6. DP/M - Both DP and M have very intense fights. Both clans have traded wins on the weekends. Goodluck to both clans this weekend.

7. ^

8. DV/IR - DV is starting to pull more to F2P once again, whilst IR are slowly in decline.

9. ^

10. CY - Fading into the background, you need to step it up.

Btw to that stupid IR kid, No one here is talking about the beginning of the month, and if you are still ignorant and continue to follow that, first realize that DP have been pulling 45+ this entire month alone

P2P

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DV

5. C

6. E/DP

7. IR

This list is based on trips ^.

Overall

1. FOE

2. MM/TLP

3. ^

4. E

5. DV/DP

6. ^

7. IR

Anything to make themselves look good.

I hope you realize how hypocritical you're being right now.

talobq.jpg

Sorry sir you are mistaken Carnage only has 2 Leaders, Myself (Jah285 Aka S h 0 t a) and asher the reason why Carnage doesn’t go out on Saturday F2p trips, because we both work on Saturdays. The rest of the ranks are not qualified to lead such a big trip.

My sexy p2p list :bunny:

1.Foe - OFC

2.TLP - Bigger pulls and i think you will give FOE a run for their GPs

3.MM - MM decent clan in p2p but not better then the above

4.DV - Big gap between the top 3, the only way you could probably close that gap is with bigger pulls to your regular trips.

5.Carnage :blush: - Just behind dv, last weekend we pulled 51-55 without sign ups,in my personal opinion i think if we started to take p2p bh completion much more seriously and do sign ups every week i think we could surpass dv and give mm a run for their money but tbh we are to lazy atm and there are not enough clans doing p2p

6. IR - even tho you beat us 2 months ago? in a p2p fullout i believe that we have regained are rank above you, as we have consistently proven to beat you guys in the many run ins we have had and higher pulls, i think you guys are starting to slip your pull last week wasn't great, i think if you guys fix it up you won't let the likes of dp and epidemic pass you.

6 epidemic - came into p2p with a bang and beat dp without effort, i think if you guys keep improving you may pass ir if they don't step up

7 DP - p2p game isnt as good as it was before

8 FI – goodluck i hope you guys come out of your slump

slapktfo2.gif

Overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP (haven't heard too much from you guys but I know you're here)

-Gap-

6. ^

-Gap-

-Gap-

how do ir make a far greater impact in p2p enough to compare to e's impact on f2p? e came out sunday and pushed you guys from dwarfs to bh stairs regardless of what happened in the end (that too u came back on full inv distracting e members with 1 iteming and hugging single then killed 20 e left over on no food) e shudnt have pushed u guys so far keeping in mind all the smack you talk about how e cant p2p at all and ir owns p2p.

e is undisputedly the #3 f2p clan where NO-ONE lower then them can even touch them in a matched fight AND e take on numerous clans at the same time in f2p.. what do ir do in p2p thats comparable to that?

e pushed ir in p2p (their 'own' field), when was the last time ir pushed e in f2p on matched opts?

in conclusion, stop trying to make ir look like a boss clan wen all you do is **** in p2p and **** in f2p. just because you go out to both servers doesnt mean you are good at any of them.

overall

foe

mm

tlp

e

dv

Signature removed

A few things looking at other peoples posts.

1.After we crashed Dp and won, E did not clear us. Look at the vid in the topic, it clearly shows mains owning both IR and E. Then both clans run into Cwars when HF or VH crashed.

2. IR is not a p2p based clan. We f2p and p2p every weekend unlike most clans. ( EVERY WEEKEND)

3. DP is not on the same level as IR or M in f2p or IR in p2p.

4. Dv cannot be ranked higher than Anyone in f2p at this time as they have not pulled over 40 in a month. Also i understant putting more focus on p2p than f2p but how do you go from 30in f2p to 60 in p2p?

5.All E members hate IR and are biased as ****.

6.The only real good lists here come from mods and kids from malice.

7.Sean thinks Dp is #1 because they dont need cy anymore.

8.Ownage pks makes no sence saying how FI pulls 40, DV pulls 30 yet Dv is 7th and FI is unranked.

1. your **** in f2p and not that great in p2p (proven at both)

2.theres a obvious ******* reason why e members hate you.. (which aren't the only members that hate you) ..and how are they biased wen all u do is talk smack then get ****** up on rs? u got ur own leader making overall lists putting ir in the top 5 where everyone knows they dont deserve it. ir are far more biased (or maybe just too retarded) then any clan on this whole forum. just stop expressing the fact that YOU GO OUT EVERYWEEKEND@@@@ because ..

a)it's not helping you at all

and

b)its not making you look any better then how much of **** you are considering u do absolute **** in both the servers.

f2p

foe

mm

e

cp

tlp

Signature removed