Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80-15 EOP= 65, 65 - ?? AX (Who closed into you cos zo is experienced at sucking **** ya know), and let's not forget A..

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say IR had 45 in the end, 45 IR vs 47 E, I'll take that anyday.

Ax Closed, Thats that.

And 45 Ir vs 47 E, you never would have done it, because you never do anything you ***.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Ax Closed, Thats that.

And 45 Ir vs 47 E, you never would have done it, because you never do anything you ***.

Take your mind back to the time we shat on IR in p2p out opted by 9.

Yes, we would have won. I have the utmost confidence that we would have won.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

"Would have" Yeah right you guys would NEVER take chances, which leads to the last sentence in your sig.

No Guts no Glory.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Maybe if you didn't suck so bad at P2P then I'd believe you, but you know less about P2P than DV's leaders, who decided it would be a nice idea to attempt crashing a 70v70 with 20 opts and run up bh stairs to get clumped.

Yeah, your opinion really doesn't count for anything. Go get your green dhide chaps and rune 2h kiddo.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Maybe if you didn't suck so bad at P2P then I'd believe you, but you know less about P2P than DV's leaders, who decided it would be a nice idea to attempt crashing a 70v70 with 20 opts and run up bh stairs to get clumped.

Yeah, your opinion really doesn't count for anything. Go get your green dhide chaps and rune 2h kiddo.

This ^

Yeah guys i'm too n00bz to think of comebax bcuz 0f run3scap3

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

06.) DP - Decent numbers, this isn't a flame-bait cause I have nothing against you guys but without the closure of CY you guys still would have been pulling in the 40's, stop acting like you guys made a major comeback, without CY closing for the 10th time you'd still be where you were last month this time. Make friends, not enemies.

We were pulling 50 before we got Cy, we had like 12 cy apps, and 28 apps over the past 2 weeks, less then half of them were actually Cy.

Also grats to all the clans that did well this sunday :), I think DP would of done better if we werent getting hit by mains constantly, seeing as we pulled 55-58? But hey thats life :) Good job guys.

090722005504.png

IR, you are far too kind on yourselves. 20 EOP is alot of options, which without you wouldn't have won half the fights you did. Having scouted your PK channel I also know that you had ALOT of A members with you. Stop taking so much credit for something you did little to deserve; a good trip.

Unless you team with these guys every weekend you are in serious trouble because every clan hates you.

This weekend Overall:

1. MM - beating pretty much everything they touch

2. Foe - don't do a fatality

3. DP/E - fairly close on both trips

5. TLP - Your f2p game brought you down

6. IR - Don't take too much credit for getting half your opts from other clans.

7. Any other clans that did both servers (DV, FI, etc)

9. All the single server based clans like C, CP, M.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

F2P

1.MM

2.FOE

3.E

4.CP

5.TLP/DP

6.M

P2P

1.FOE

2.MM

3.TLP

4.DV

5.C

6.E

7.IR

Cp Before Dp, Maybe were both Bias lol but Im pretty sure Dp could beat CP, Seemed like you guys were trying to avoid us on saturday. Anyone whose not in either of these 2 clans want to voice their opinon?

090722005504.png

Cp Before Dp, Maybe were both Bias lol but Im pretty sure Dp could beat CP, Seemed like you guys were trying to avoid us on saturday. Anyone whose not in either of these 2 clans want to voice their opinon?

You had one close fight vs us this saturday which was crashed, for the past 6 months we have destroyed you with ease.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

yeah that tlp should be ahead of both and probably dp ahead of cp

QUOTE (Lolnicebones @ Nov 15 2009, 07:50 PM)

You had one close fight vs us this saturday which was crashed, for the past 6 months we have destroyed you with ease.

Well, lately I'm pretty sure we have the upperhand, But I suppose we will find out next weekend. Im pretty confident.

090722005504.png

Oh I don't know why I would rank you below us other than the fact that we've destroyed you for nearly half a year,now I don't know what happened on Saturday since I wasn't there but beating us on one Saturday hardly makes you better

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

IR, you are far too kind on yourselves. 20 EOP is alot of options, which without you wouldn't have won half the fights you did. Having scouted your PK channel I also know that you had ALOT of A members with you. Stop taking so much credit for something you did little to deserve; a good trip.

Unless you team with these guys every weekend you are in serious trouble because every clan hates you.

This weekend Overall:

1. MM - beating pretty much everything they touch

2. Foe - don't do a fatality

3. DP/E - fairly close on both trips

5. TLP - Your f2p game brought you down

6. IR - Don't take too much credit for getting half your opts from other clans.

7. Any other clans that did both servers (DV, FI, etc)

9. All the single server based clans like C, CP, M.

We stopped caring about what clans think of us months ago.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

we were scouting you for the first hour :x then fought u after people left.

we fought u like 1 hour 30 mins into the trip. I wanted a 60 vs 60 run in.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Past 2 weeks we have been doing well. And that says alot, Im pretty sure its going to go uphill instead of downhill. like I said we will find out next weekend. Also I recall beating you guys like a month and a half ago, Im sure it wasint the only time. http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8255/090704144716.png

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure both DP and CP have times where they have upperhand as up lately CP has, but maybe not any-longer. We will see though.

090722005504.png

Past 2 weeks we have been doing well. And that says alot, Im pretty sure its going to go uphill instead of downhill. like I said we will find out next weekend. Also I recall beating you guys like a month and a half ago, Im sure it wasint the only time. http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8255/090704144716.png

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure both DP and CP have times where they have upperhand as up lately CP has, but maybe not any-longer. We will see though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0J0Dnf-Cv0

nice pic btw. u sexy

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

I didint say we had beat Cp I said we have been doing well,

Past 2 weeks we have been doing well. And that says alot, Im pretty sure its going to go uphill instead of downhill. like I said we will find out next weekend. Also I recall beating you guys like a month and a half ago, Im sure it wasint the only time.

Im saying as of this weekend, I think we will be going uphill instead of Downhill meaning we have a good chance of gaining the wins on you guys.

090722005504.png