Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Lets see how DP progress across the coming weeks before making any quick judgements

TLP aren't that high up overall because their F2P game lacks so i'd put them lower than on your list even though their P2P game is alot better than any clan below them.

E/DP are fairly close overall.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you had fun yesterday. :cool:

Imagine if you focused on your own clan as much as you do Epidemic, you might not have slumped as much for the last two years and have to resort to attempting to have any impact on the clan your obviously obsessed with

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Imagine if you focused on your own clan as much as you do Epidemic, you might not have slumped as much for the last two years and have to resort to attempting to have any impact on the clan your obviously obsessed with

Who are you to judge how much fun we had yesterday? You must not know us, killing Epidemic is the most enjoyable thing to do on this game, so I'd say we aren't slumping since we're able to do that. :cool:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

TLP aren't that high up overall because their F2P game lacks so i'd put them lower than on your list even though their P2P game is alot better than any clan below them.

E/DP are fairly close overall.

Overall? No. They are Very good in both servers, but DP are no where close to E in Overall. E is able to hold their own to every clan above them and below them. DP won't last very long in those situations (in F2P). P2P, I give you the slight edge because you're pulls are good.

If anything I give you #6, maybe #5.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Who are you to judge how much fun we had yesterday? You must not know us, killing Epidemic is the most enjoyable thing to do on this game, so I'd say we aren't slumping since we're able to do that. :cool:

How is it nice when you have to team with other clans to do it? Gratz on multiple clans taking out one clan. What a morale boost!

dont you dare ******* call their alliance TA

Just change it to T*A and change the * for any letter you want depending on how you want to describe it, f, s, g, ect list goes on

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Saturday

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) DP/CP

6) Malice

7) fatality

Sunday

1) FOE

2) MM (?)

3) TLP (?)

4) TGA

5) DP/Epidemic - maybe we'll get a fight someday...

This weekend

1) FOE/MM - Can't really say until I hear what MM pulled/did Sunday.

3) TLP/Epidemic - Didn't hear about TLP Saturday? Was dominant on Sunday as usual.

5) Devastation

6) DP

7) TGA

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Saturday:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. DP

5. CP

6. M

7. IR

Sunday:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP

4. IR + A + EOP/DP

5. E/C - Bummer mains kept on crashing us E, and I have no idea what C did today.

6. Dv - I heard you guys pulled 21?

Overall (of all weekends past):

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP

4. E/DP

5. ^

6. Dv/C/CP

7. ^

8. ^

9. M

10. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

DP are not tied with E for #4 overall, you've just had a flow of applicants from CY and after pulling some decent opts for 2 weeks in f2p you think your good enough to be #4 overall? No.

DP only seem to come out on top when a clan closes in on them, they've not shown potential or have won enough fights in both servers to claim #4 Overall.

Saturday

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) DP/CP

6) Malice

7) fatality

Sunday

1) FOE

2) MM (?)

3) TLP (?)

5)Dp/Epidemic

6)TAODC

This weekend

3) TLP/Epidemic - Didn't hear about TLP Saturday? Was dominant on Sunday as usual.

5) Devastation

6) DP

7) TAODC

Signature removed

This weekend

5) Devastation

6) DP

7) TAODC

Wait what? You're ranking Dv higher this weekend when they arent in any of your lists? LOL. And seeing as we were pulling about 5 less then E BEFORE Cy joined with a 30 person smaller ML, you say we don't pull consistent? Thanks.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Today

1) MM

2) IR - ~30 minute long fight with Foe, came out on top

3) FOE - Great fight today

4) TLP

5) DP

Honorary mention: Epidemic

(16:20:14) <> (17:13:13) <[E]`Scott> On behalf of Epidemic, I'd like to officially warn you: disregard any friendships you have with ir, stop supporting them in any and every way or bad, bad things will start to happen.

(16:20:14) <> (17:13:45) <> hmm

(16:20:14) <> (17:13:48) <> r u threatning us?

(16:20:14) <> (17:13:57) <[E]`Scott> No, I'm warning you.

(16:20:14) <> (17:14:05) <[E]`Scott> Bad things are about to happen to IR

(16:20:14) <> (17:14:08) <[E]`Scott> we dont want you involved

(16:20:24) <> 17:14:36) <> mhm...wel ir's been pretty good to us int he last few weeks and it dosen't seem fair that we just ditch them seeing as E wants us too

(16:20:24) <> (17:14:59) <[E]`Scott> It's not for our benefit; it's for yours.

(16:20:24) <> (17:15:21) <> now how would we be benefiting

(16:20:24) <> (17:15:41) <[E]`Scott> If you can't piece it together, let me help you.

(16:20:24) <> (17:16:09) <> yeh im not very good @ puzzles

(16:20:35) <> (17:16:19) <[E]`Scott> We are about to hit IR into obliteration. They will be in such a deep slump they won't be able to recover. It's your decision whether you want A to be involved in that

(16:20:35) <> (17:17:08) <> hmm

(16:20:35) <> (17:17:11) <> so u rgoing to hack them

(16:20:35) <> (17:17:11) <> ?

(16:20:35) <> (17:17:18) <[E]`Scott> no

(16:20:35) <> (17:18:37) <> then how do u planon making them slump

(16:20:35) <> (17:19:32) <[E]`Scott> Don't worry about it for now, Bob will be contacting Alexis in the near future

(Name removed for privacy)

Carfulll guis ir iz goin into obbbliiteratoin@!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.