Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays trip:

02.) MM - Crashing is lovely.

From My view I saw people already in Clan wars by time we rushed in and people to the south. Either way Cp were winning.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

When did CP beat us? We were asking you for run-in's and trying to track you for 75% of our trip but you guys kept ignoring us. We fought once, and that is when we were walking from chaos altar to clan wars to regroup after our fight vs FOE....you guys rushed us from behind when we had about 20-25 people, we got too spread so we did a quick 30-60 second regroup at clan wars to gain some more numbers then came out and pushed back again....the fight was completely even until MM crashed, therefore I believe the win goes to MM.

Todays trip:

01.) E - Grats on beating MM

02.) MM - Crashing is lovely.

03.) FOE - Good fight today we were super bored so decided to rush you guys lol. We lasted semi-long though for being outnumbered by about ~15 people.

04.) EOP - Peaked at 65 people w/o sign-ups, had about 50-55 throughout 90% of the trip until we got bored of having no fights and ended up rushing FOE for the lols. I believe we could have beat the below, remember that I am entitled to my own opinion.

05.) CP - Had a small fight against you guys near the end of our trip, unfortunately MM crashed and we never got to finish. Gj beating DP boys.

06.) FI - Seen you guys with 40-50 people today, not too bad of a pull, I think you guys could have beaten DP, possibly even CP aswell.

07.) DP - Seen them with about 50 people, you guys do well when out-numbering your opponents but when it comes to even opts or close to it, you guys have a little bit to work on...no flame intended. Was hoping to get a fight today but the only time we seen you guys today was when there was like 4 clans in the same area so it was bound to be crashed.

08.) TLP - Seen you guys today but not sure what your numbers was like.

09.) Malice - Never seen you guys at all but im assuming you probably pulled half decent and had an alright trip.

10.) IR - Never seen you guys out today, im assuming you guys had a trip though.

091128172602q.png

I think thats enough to say u guys were hugging clan wars for a solid 20 minutes, therefore we won.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Today l0l

1.E- Undefeated, beat mm in a planned runin, spent the rest of our trip trying to hit foe and mm

2.MM- Good fight, beat foe a couple times but lost at end

3.FOE-Lost to mm and e

4. Cp-Heard you guys did good and went undefeated with med clans

5.DP/Eop- Not sure here

SPESHAL MANTION- Malice, ******* cabbage bombed everyone

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Today

1. E beat MM, kinda beat 20-30 of us when we were ending <3

2. FOE - lost to MM+E (E trying to hunt MM, ended up same loc as our fight) but then beat MM 60v70, epic fight

3. MM - beat FOE once with help of E and mains (not intentional help)

4. EOP/CP

6. TLP

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

today

1. E - gratz on beating us gl next weekend

2. MM - beat foe

3. FOE

4. EOP - getting back in it? 65 people nice!

5. DP - looked like You were winning when Dv crashed, cant be sure though, just what it looked like.

6. FI/CP

7. ^

8. TLP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Today

2. FOE - lost to MM+E (E trying to hunt MM, ended up same loc as our fight) but then beat MM 60v70, epic fight

4. EOP/CP

6. TLP

1.E

2.MM

3.Foe

4.Cp

5.Eop

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

091128172602q.png

I think thats enough to say u guys were hugging clan wars for a solid 20 minutes, therefore we won.

After that you guys went south and regroup and we pushed you all the way to chaos altar then mm crahed from north so there was no way to tell who really won...

Anyways..

1.E

2.MM

3.Foe

4.EOP/CP/FI/DP looking foward to next week it'll be fun =p

5.M?

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

E

MM

EOP

FOE

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Today

4. EOP/CP

6. TLP

i heard this

why are mm #3? they beat you the first fight, made you guys hop aroyund, hiding from mm. the last fight. mm was sandwiched with foe & epidemic. causing mm to lose a good 10-15 ppl.

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP

5. TLP

6. Masser clans.

7. EOP

After that you guys went south and regroup and we pushed you all the way to chaos altar then mm crahed from north so there was no way to tell who really won...

Anyways..

1.E

2.MM

3.Foe

4.EOP/CP/FI/DP looking foward to next week it'll be fun =p

5.M?

erm I called all CP to just walk to bh cuz I was sick of u guys hugging clan wars. you were clearly dragging it out

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

4. CP/DP - Had a fight, could have gone either war but DV crashed from DP's side as CP moved away

Wrong?

DP charged from north, CP charged from south. DV charged from South. CP ran east against the lava got a fall in and re charged DP north.

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

i heard this

why are mm #3? they beat you the first fight, made you guys hop aroyund, hiding from mm. the last fight. mm was sandwiched with foe & epidemic. causing mm to lose a good 10-15 ppl.

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP

5. TLP

6. Masser clans.

7. EOP

dunno what u heard about us hiding from MM, when we was looking for them multiple times

They beat us only once, and we beat them once. GF though. Cya pures tomorrow

i heard this

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP

5. TLP

6. Masser clans.

7. EOP

we killed no body when we rushed at altar

Epidemic
eepidemic.png