Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today :D

1.E

2.Mm

3.Foe

4.CP - Beat EOP and DP

5.DP

6.EOP

7.FI

Can't say that you beat DP as it was a very close fight, and Dv crashed on DP's side. So maybe after a non-crashed fight.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Can't say that you beat DP as it was a very close fight, and Dv crashed on DP's side. So maybe after a non-crashed fight.

Not really lol, DV crashed CP from the south and we moved east regrouped and hit you again from the north. Its called being a good caller in vent. You won't be able to use that exuse once my videos up. Gf Today

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Not here to argue but I would say EOP vs CP was a tie. I already mentioned why we went to clan wars, thats where we were telling our members to go after our fight vs FOE for a regroup. You guys caught us off-guard which gave you an advantage for the first 2-3 minutes of the fight, then we got all our numbers after regrouping for a minute and pushed CP from south of clans wars towards chaos altar, the fight was rather spread out but we were doing some damage in the end before MM crashed us both. People were returning to the trip from the FOE fight still while we were fighting you guys, thats why our numbers increased as time went on.

As for us hugging clan wars for 20 minutes like you say, thats over-exxagerating because the fight itself was only about 10 minutes long.

Was a fun fight, lasted pretty long, but there was no clear winner....maybe we will get another chance next weekend.

thekingu.png

Not here to argue but I would say EOP vs CP was a tie. I already mentioned why we went to clan wars, thats where we were telling our members to go after our fight vs FOE for a regroup. You guys caught us off-guard which gave you an advantage for the first 2-3 minutes of the fight, then we got all our numbers after regrouping for a minute and pushed CP from south of clans wars towards chaos altar, the fight was rather spread out but we were doing some damage in the end before MM crashed us both. People were returning to the trip from the FOE fight still while we were fighting you guys, thats why our numbers increased as time went on.

As for us hugging clan wars for 20 minutes like you say, thats over-exxagerating because the fight itself was only about 10 minutes long.

Was a fun fight, lasted pretty long, but there was no clear winner....maybe we will get another chance next weekend.

I know you don't like to post ******** Old and I believe most of what you wrote im just not going to read it because im not in school.

We pushed you into clan wars and you know it. It was over.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

ermmm you guys went to bh, remassed for a solid 5 minutes, and u guys ran to chaos alter, and we followed u and hit you.

then we pushed u into c wars, and u guys try to drag it out. I called everyone in CP to bh, and u re rushed us.

its a game... lets stop writing essays and just have fun :D

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

1) E

2) MM - Thanks for fight, Sorry about running into your fight vs FOE, but we did retreat back out as soon as we knew you were fighting :|.

3) FOE

-Gap- uncertain below, only judging from what I saw from E's point of view :S(proburly inaccurate)

4) CP? / DP?

5) ^

6) EOP - Very nice pull, Gj.

7) TLP

8) FI - Again nice to see you out, with nice options :).

Hi

Today:

1. E - Beat MM, beat FOE when they were ending apparently, had 60 3 hours into the trip, starting with like 90, I'll look at my video of MM fight for opts, was like 84 though.

2. MM - Heard they beat FOE like 100 times then we almost ran into them fighting at chaos alter, heard FOE fun that fight.

3. FOE - Best of the rest

4. CP/DP/EOP/FI/TLP - Saw all of them out with respectable amount of people, CP pushed EOP into clan wars whe we went past, we ran into tlp twice and they had a fair few, apparently FI had 50ish.

5. ^

6. ^

7. ^

8. ^

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2p Today-

1.E- heard they pulled 90 nice pull today.

2.Foe/Mm- both walked away with 1-1

4.Fi- saw you guys today.

If I didn't see you clan then soz.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Today

1) Epidemic

2) MM

3) FOE

4) EOP/CP (?)

Note: Great work to every Epidemic members. You guys did great. Remember, don't fall for the trolls here. Flaming or retaliating to flames will have consequences.

Note2: We DID not crash MM vs FOE at altar. Stop looking for excuses. We rushed in pretty much at the same time and we pulled out as soon as I saw the fight had already started. We killed AT MAX 3-4 people. I think we killed like 1 but whatever.

Gf everyone. Expect an epic video tonight. :cool:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Drunk, yes you got a fall in and went around us and hit us again, but DV were still killin us from behind as you moved away. We went east and we lost 5-10 members trying to get there.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

1)E - Beat MM

2)MM

3)FOE

4)Fi/Eop - Really glad to see your opts. Keep it up.

5)CP

6)DP/TLP - Don't know.

7.IR - 30 People Pull?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I know you don't like to post ******** Old and I believe most of what you wrote im just not going to read it because im not in school.

We pushed you into clan wars and you know it. It was over.

Im just trying to express our side of the story, before we even fought our members were told to go to clan wars to regroup, just because we were fighting, and EOP went to clan wars for 30-60 seconds for a regroup which is what we initially had planned on doing anyways, then came back out with a successful push - one that could have possibly took you guys out if MM didn't interupt our fight because at that point we had about 30 people left.

Keep in mind im not trying to claim a win, im just saying that the fight was not in either EOP's or CP's favour, sure you guys got us in the beginning of the fight cause we were outnumbered but once our returners came we got more momentum.

If you want to call it a win, then by all means you can think what you like and i'll respect your opinion anyways because everyone thinks differently, the fact is we were pushing CP with our ~30 people when MM crashed therefore I see no clear winner.

thekingu.png

Eop didn't beat Foe whoever said that, thought we did rush them knowing it was them.

Great job today everyone, I believe this is a small step for Epidemic, but a BIG leap the Entire Pure community.

It shows how far a small clan can get if they strive it long enough and hard enough, On this day a year ago Epidemic were a few level 70's never Expected to make it this far.

Congrats guysssss

P2P Sunday

FOE|MM

TLP

FI

E

Idk just seems so.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Vid by Charlie (Planets)

For anyone who wanted to see Epidemics involvement in the MM/FOE fight, hardly "10-15 people", is it.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png