Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

I'm going to agree with the opinion you're entitled to, because I have no memory of DP doing anything remarkable before the CY merge. Could be all numbers at this point, but that's just my personal speculation

The Cy apps helped us w/ numbers, but also gave our leadership a better insentive to work on our organization as we dearly needed it. Our higher numbers and improved organization helped us past M/Cp this past month.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p2p pred

1.MM

2.FOE

3.C/TLP

4.TLP/C (Wondering what you guys are going to pull consider how you removed alot of member of your ml and what you going to do with that pull I heard that guys will be looking for us)

5.DP

6.IR/E

7.E/IR ( I heard that eop dropped you guys so i guess no teaming for you lot, if that true then lets see if you guys manage to pull 70-75 like your past weekends with eop however if your numbers aren't great i think if you guys had a planned run in with Epidemic you would most probably win)

8. DV = Slump :sad:

slapktfo2.gif

4.Dp- sudden burst of powere do to CY, I see it slowing down already.

5.Cp- Can beat DP easily, however most fights get crashed and you guys are bad under that pressure

6.M- Give dp/cp good fights but like cp, you guys dont fight to well under the pressure of crashing.

Don't know what your seeing then, because last week we peaked at 71 while M had peaked at about 45-50 and same goes for CP.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

F2p preds.

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.IR/Dp/Eop

7.M/Cp

p2p preds

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.IR

5.C/Dp

6.E

On a side note, Cp got alot of numbers from the SD merge then after a month or so have started to fall off. I believe the same will happen to Dp. So to all Dp members enjoy the all numbers wins for now as everyone knows you get tooled on Even opts both servers.

after a month? we've pulled 55-65 for the past two months :facepalm:

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Don't know what your seeing then, because last week we peaked at 71 while M had peaked at about 45-50 and same goes for CP.

Malice peaked at 52 last Saturday, and I scouted CP halfway through their trip with 55, not sure how many they pulled.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

On a side note, Cp got alot of numbers from the SD merge then after a month or so have started to fall off. I believe the same will happen to Dp. So to all Dp members enjoy the all numbers wins for now as everyone knows you get tooled on Even opts both servers.

First of all not only did we peak last saturday with 71, but we have been pulling consistnatly 55-60+ for the last month, Even before Cy CLOSED we had been pulling quite well. Now you can say Calamity effect ect, but I'm going to be honest, CY wasint doing that great so alot of members didint have fun at trips/didint go. Since DP is doing quite well Members are going to stay active and continue to go to trips and we will continue to grow, BECAUSE THERE HAVING FUN; Thats just how it works. Also DP is not Calamity, we had differint rules and were a differint clan, and members are going to be differint in DP then in CY. So pretty much, you cant keep saying that were going to die off fast ect, becuase at this point your kind of just going to have to face that DP might continue to grow and become a contender for E and perhaps EVENTULLY foe and mm.

In conclusion, people are going to stay active because we are doing well and its fun for them, thats how it works for everyclan. Dp could do badly, Mm could do badly. Look at foe they were doing great until they started losing and now are doing badly. Honest outlook. Likelyhood is that DP can continue to do great.

090722005504.png

First of all not only did we peak last saturday with 71, but we have been pulling consistnatly 55-60+ for the last month, Even before Cy CLOSED we had been pulling quite well. Now you can say Calamity effect ect, but I'm going to be honest, CY wasint doing that great so alot of members didint have fun at trips/didint go. Since DP is doing quite well Members are going to stay active and continue to go to trips and we will continue to grow, BECAUSE THERE HAVING FUN; Thats just how it works. Also DP is not Calamity, we had differint rules and were a differint clan, and members are going to be differint in DP then in CY. So pretty much, you cant keep saying that were going to die off fast ect, becuase at this point your kind of just going to have to face that DP might continue to grow and become a contender for E and perhaps EVENTULLY foe and mm.

In conclusion, people are going to stay active because we are doing well and its fun for them, thats how it works for everyclan. Dp could do badly, Mm could do badly. Look at foe they were doing great until they started losing and now are doing badly. Honest outlook. Likelyhood is that DP can continue to do great.

So you're saying that Calamity closed because when it started to go downhill and people lost interest instead of trying to improve the clan and the clan you are a member of has happily accepted all of those people? I feel sorry for them. For your clan, I pity you.

Omni is my one. My only.

So you're saying that Calamity closed because when it started to go downhill and people lost interest instead of trying to improve the clan and the clan you are a member of has happily accepted all of those people? I feel sorry for them. For your clan, I pity you.

No I did not say that, I dont know why Cy closed, Im saying that people lose interest when clans start to go down hill and dont come to trips thats what is called a "Slump". Im not saying that people dont try to rebuild which people do, and which clans like FI are doing. Thank you :). In fact I dont see where you got the impression that, thats what I was saying..

090722005504.png

Predictions for Saturday

1. MM - Usual, Expected.

2. Foe - Going to try and dismiss the rumor of a slump.

3. Epidemic - Would be good if you pulled 80+ and competed with Foe.

4. DP- Yes I'm biased, before anybody flames, yes Calamity becoming a team helped us, but we were out of our slump and pulling 50s regardless.

5. Corrupt Pures - Would be better off if you crashed less I believe.

6. Malice - Fairly organized and decent numbers.

7. Eruption of Pures - You pulled 44 to our prep, would be nice to know that was really you improving just not a quick one day deal. I think you'll manage to pull 50 at least.

8. Fatality - Good Luck:\ Haven't heard much of you improving.

9. Intense Redemption - Going to be nice to see you without EOP for once. (I Hope?)

No I did not say that, I dont know why Cy closed, Im saying that people lose interest when clans start to go down hill and dont come to trips thats what is called a "Slump". Im not saying that people dont try to rebuild which people do, and which clans like FI are doing. Thank you :). In fact I dont see where you got the impression that, thats what I was saying..

Perhaps the part where you said

"CY wasint doing that great so alot of members didint have fun at trips/didint go"

lead me to believe that you were implying that is why they closed. I really couldn't tell what you were trying to say, your entire post seemed like a poorly written rant.

Omni is my one. My only.

Perhaps the part where you said

"CY wasint doing that great so alot of members didint have fun at trips/didint go"

lead me to believe that you were implying that is why they closed. I really couldn't tell what you were trying to say, your entire post seemed like a poorly written rant.

I was obviously pointing out why calamity wasint very active, and it gives no such appearence of a rant. How did that appear as a rant? Tbh fail troll on your behalf.

090722005504.png

This Saturday

1) Mayhem Makers - Solid, although chasing around FOE all the time must get boring :(

2) Final Ownage Elite - I don't see you losing this spot to E yet.

3) Epidemic - Getting complacent after beating FOE in a midweek fight, not a flame just saying.

4) Destructive Pures - Clan I'm in.

5) Eruption of Pures - Pulled well to our prep and had good organisation, have the levels and commitment just need the numbers. I'm looking forward to fighting you guys.

6) Malice - Always liked Malice, can always pop up and give anyone a good fight.

7) Corrupt Pures - Would be higher if didn't crash/didn't have Chain

8) Fatality - Good to see you out last week, maybe pull 40+ people this week?

9) Intense Redemption+Ascendency - Lolwat

10) Idc, DV maybe?

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

This Saturday

1) Mayhem Makers - Solid, although chasing around FOE all the time must get boring :(

2) Final Ownage Elite - I don't see you losing this spot to E yet.

3) Epidemic - Getting complacent after beating FOE in a midweek fight, not a flame just saying.

4) Destructive Pures - Clan I'm in.

5) Eruption of Pures - Pulled well to our prep and had good organisation, have the levels and commitment just need the numbers. I'm looking forward to fighting you guys.

6) Malice - Always liked Malice, can always pop up and give anyone a good fight.

7) Corrupt Pures - Would be higher if didn't crash/didn't have Chain

8) Fatality - Good to see you out last week, maybe pull 40+ people this week?

9) Intense Redemption+Ascendency - Lolwat

10) Idc, DV maybe?

E are not getting complacent.... its people from other clans making the win into something its not, saying that E/FOE are joint #2. All of E know that theres a long way to go before we can claim #2.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png