Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P

1. MM

2. FI/EOP

3. ^

4. FOE/TLP

5. ^

6. CP/Z/NME

7. ^

8. ^

9. Hi

10. IR - Needs numbers, pulls like 7ish below us making it unable for them to fight us. Hope to fight you guys this saturday.

11. Hz

12. Ch/EF

13. ^

P2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP/FI

4. ^

5. NPO

6. EOP

7. Z/CP/NME

8. ^

9. ^

10. IR

11. Hi/Hz

12. ^

13. Nx - Heard your pull was bad according to IR's topic idk.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall

MM - The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be.

Fi - Doing good considering the amount of downtime your forums have

Foe - ^

Eop - Good in F2p, think they're RoT or something.

TLP -

titanj.png

F2P

1) MM - Unmatched atm, massive ML puts you here

2) EOP - Need 10-15 more to compete with above on Saturdays, more consistent than below.

3) Fi - Doing well but not very good with high opts, consistency is an issue (no offense)

4) TLP - Amazing clan matched opts, probs can give EOP/MM a run if they pulled 20 more or so.

5) FOE - Weird seeing you here, hope you can bounce back soon. FOE is well known to make come backs in the summer.

6) NME - These guys own

6) CP - They own 2

Overall

1) MM

2) EOP

3) FOE/Fi

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

F2P

1) MM - Nobody can keep up with you guys atm! Great Pulls!

2) Fi - Pulls are very consistent. One of the best matched ops also, can beat the below need about 10 people to compete for #1

3) Foe - Doing great with the amount of downtime your forums have had! you'll definitely pick it back up i'm sure!

4) TLP - Amazing clan matched opts as always just need the numbers!

5) EoP - Not very weird seeing you here, hope you can bounce back soon.

6) NME - These guys own

6) CP - They own 2

Overall

1) MM

2) FOE/Fi

3) CP/TLP/EOP

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

My Top 10's as of recent:

F2P--

1.) MM - Trip-wise, you guys pull so high that there's really not much any clan can do against you it seems. Personally haven't seen you have any preps recently so not sure how you'd do matched but for your consistant pulls i'd say you're #1.

2.) FI - The clan to watch out for this year, by far. With all the crap happening with your forums and the hacking of your ranks and all the other **** you guys have endured this year, you are performing amazingly and have been going through one of the better come-backs the pure clan world has seen.

3.) TLP - One of the best matched, it's hard to say. Pulls need to be more consistant but i really can't see you going lower (if so, not much) on the list

4.) NME/FOE - Hard to say. FOE has been slipping a little lately and NME has been acceling greatly, a prep or wildy run-in would decide this one imo. Good to see FOE so resiliant after losing your forums and/or getting your member/leader boards leaked or whatever happened to you guys.

5.) ^^^

6.) EoP - Very sad to see the stuff you guys do behind the scenes, but your performance in runescape is fairly good. Lost a prep to NME kind-of badly the other day, but it happens. Consistantly a force F2P, pulls have gotten a little bad but again it happens.

7.) CP - Not sure how to word it, but you're consistant in being average. As redundant as that sounds, what i mean is you have your ups and downs every month, but it always seems to even out. You're a clan of Even Stevens, it seems. Can't really see you moving up or down from this spot, and if you do move it won't be much.

8.) Z - You're not doing too shabby, definately on a rise, just keep pulling and keep going out there and i think we might see some major progress :)

9.) EF/xL - Too hard to say, you guys keep flip-flopping on who is better every week lol. But I like the competition and the consistancy of both. Keep that up!

10.) ^^^

P2P--

1.) MM - Same reasons as F2P.

2.) FOE - Still great P2P, can't see much changing unless you can compete with MM's pulls or if you beat them in a P2P prep.

3.) FI - Again, you guys seem to be running through 2012 at full pace, keep it up ;)

4.) TLP/NPO - TLP are always good matched, again pulls are inconsistant but it happens.NPO, I haven't seen a loss from you guys in a while, always consistantly good in P2P i just wish you did F2P haha.

5.) ^^^

6.) Z - Had a couple losses recently but you're still very good on this server

7.) NME - Pulling better every single weekend, performing better every single weekend; not sure if we can surpass any of the above clans for this server but we're sure as hell gonna try and we're gonna put up a major fight.

8.) CP/Frenzy - CP you aren't too terrible at P2P I suppose, but it's clear F2P is your server. Frenzy is too young to tell atm but judging by all of the previous Havoc members and seeing some recent wins you're definately someone to look out for on this server.

9.) ^^^

10.) Hz - Improving, but you might have a ways to go to compete with the calling and organization of Z, CP, or Frenzy. Keep it up, get some more members, and I think we'll see some good things from you eventually.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

today's trip:

1.) MM - Overpulled everyone, crashed every fight, same old same old.

2.) EoP/FI - Not sure what happened between you guys but we were there sniping a bit, looked pretty even tbh.

3.) ^^

4.) FOE/NME - Close on this one too, both had not nearly as much action as they would've liked but still had decent trips.

5.) ^^

6.) CP - Didn't hear much about you at all but looked like an okay trip

7.) Z (+ TLP?) - Happy anniversary? :./

8.) POP - Mad respect to you guys, the only clan that actually wanted a fair, clean run-in and you guys stuck in there till the end.

9.) IR/HI/EF - Again, hard to tell between you but looks like you all had okay trips

10.) ^^

11.) ^^

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Today's Trip:

1. MM - Took on Foetality, comprehensively crushing FOE, then turned around and smashed NME who for some reason had the balls to crash, then turned north and feasted on EOP, then back south to take on LS, then turned around and fought FI, pushing them back to mossies, all in 1 go. Merit of taking on the entire pure world puts them over Zenith, who went 1-1 vs. MM today (Happy Bday Z).

2. Zenith - Went 1-1 vs. MM, beat up FOE a few times I think, and also more than held their own against FI when they joined the giant cluster.

3. FI - Outnumbered by the above two but still put the hurt on EOP multiple times

4. EOP - Completely outclassed by #1-3, but beat CP.

5. CP - lost to EOP but stronger than below

6. FOE - Crushed by both MM (on multiple occasions) and Z, managed to pad their numbers with a fight against POP

7. NME - doesn't look like they did too much other than try to crash a fight of a much higher magnitude than those in which they belong and fight POP, only 60 kills so can;t say much but they're weaker than all above.

Don't know too much about some of the other clans who went out, so I'll cut off the list there. TLP didn't go out and I hesitate to put POP on the list because there might be some clans whose trips I don't know about who should be above them.

Today's Trip:

1. MM - Took on Foetality, comprehensively crushing FOE, then turned around and smashed NME who for some reason had the balls to crash, then turned north and feasted on EOP, then back south to take on LS, then turned around and fought FI, pushing them back to mossies, all in 1 go. Merit of taking on the entire pure world puts them over Zenith, who went 1-1 vs. MM today (Happy Bday Z).

2. Zenith - Went 1-1 vs. MM, beat up FOE a few times I think, and also more than held their own against FI when they joined the giant cluster.

3. FI - Outnumbered by the above two but still put the hurt on EOP multiple times

4. EOP - Completely outclassed by #1-3, but beat CP.

5. CP - lost to EOP but stronger than below

6. FOE - Crushed by both MM (on multiple occasions) and Z, managed to pad their numbers with a fight against POP

7. NME - doesn't look like they did too much other than try to crash a fight of a much higher magnitude than those in which they belong and fight POP, only 60 kills so can;t say much but they're weaker than all above.

Don't know too much about some of the other clans who went out, so I'll cut off the list there. TLP didn't go out and I hesitate to put POP on the list because there might be some clans whose trips I don't know about who should be above them.

Sorry to burst bubble but we went 1-1 against Zenith.

F2P PK Trip 4/7/2012

1. Mm

2. Foe/ Zenith

4.Fi/ Tlp

6.Eop

7.Pop

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

As of last weekend.

F2P

1. MM - nothing needs to be said about them. great clan

2. EOP - beat FI

3. FI - Lost to EOP

4. TLP

5. FOE

6. CP/NME

But you didn't win last weekend? KDR doesn't matter remember?

F2p Sat

MM - Yea, nuff sed.

Z - Happy bday

Fi - Done well, might aswell give up your F2p spot to Eop so you can get your forums back though.

Foe - Went 1-1 with Zenith yes, but you got your victory over Zenith at basically the end of their trip when they ahd dropped to 48~ the above would have beaten Zenith if they fought with such options.

Cp/Eop - Cp was winning in all honesty before MM crashed.

NME - Pulled 37 :P

titanj.png

Fi - Done well, might aswell give up your F2p spot to Eop so you can get your forums back though.

Never give up, never back down.

F2P:

MM - as always

Fi

Foe

Z

EOP

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning