Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Clans Vs clans at peaks f2p

1.) MM

2.) E

3.) FOE

4.) Fi

5.) EOP

6.) TP

7.) CP

8.) TH

9.) TLP

10.) AAO

Would be cool if someone could elaborate up until #15-#20 or something

CP would have destroyed Eop and TP at their peak. Infact, CP beat EOP when they were at their peak and we were in our *****.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday Preds-

1.)MM - Always bragged about having fun on their trips, never prepping for them and now have been forced into sign ups. I expect something huge from you.

2.)E- Sign ups amg as usual, should be fun with MM.

3.)FOE/EOP- EOP pulled 80ish last weekend, and FOE pulled 80 aswell (?) Hopefully they have a good fight.

4.)FOE/EOP

5.)Fi

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Saturday preds

1.MM sign ups

2.E could beat mm if they pull enough

3.Foe slipping but will regain strenght

4.EOP/DP depends on pull

5.Cp/Fi could beat EOP/Dp too, depends on pull aswell

6.M//Ir/Tgg if tgg goes out =o think their first trip is the week after though

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Hmm I personally think Fi and FOE peaked higher than E.

Fi has never pulled above 100 to my knowledge, we pulled 115 and have proved to be far more organised so to put it plainly they wouldn't stand a chance, FOE could be a tough one but I figured there peak pull was 110, and we have shown we can beat them with a small (5/10) number advantage, would be pretty even though and bias probably placed E above FOE

F2P As it stands

1.) MM

2.) E

3.) FOE

4.) EOP

5.) CP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We went for IR and we positioned ourselves where the other clan IR had a run in would not be hit, when we got there IR was dead and only E was up at the spot, when i came back Carnage was fighting and E had either left or been cleared since they got hit by us one one side and DP on the other in a narrow passage, i sent a pm to raza saying are you going to off us, he did. We left the battle field knowing either FOE or MM would of rushed in

ahh kk mate I just seen cyan hats and thought it was you guys =s We must have cleared what was left of E

zo was like " OMG E crashed come and ******* us helps you retard" in pm LOL

mmflash123.gif

ahh kk mate I just seen cyan hats and thought it was you guys =s We must have cleared what was left of E

zo was like " OMG E crashed come and ******* us helps you retard" in pm LOL

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Friday p2p preds`

1.MM/FOE - only pure klens that go out, grow some balls noobs...

2.^

3.Fi - beat tlp last weekend?

4.TLP

Saturday f2p preds`

1. MM

2. E

3. EOP/Foe - depending on EOP's Pull o.O

4. Foe/Eop

5. DP

6. CP/fi

8. M

9. Tgg - Tgg reopened which means a new rock to the med lvl clan bitches, also they already have 46 apps gf

10. CY

11. DV/Eod/Ir - depends on pulls tbh, dv ******* slump aswell as IR

12. Ir/Dv/Eod

13. Eod/Ir/Dv

Sunday p2p preds`

1. MM/Foe

2. Foe/MM

-small gap-

3. TLP/E - depends on E's pull

4. E/Tlp

5. C/Dp/fi - depends aswell on Pulls.

6. Dp/C/fi

7. fi/dp/c

8. Dv/Ir

9. Ir/Dv

10. Tgg/Cy - depending if either go out o.O

11. Cy/Tgg

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Friday p2p preds`

1. MM/FOE - only pure klens that go out, grow some balls noobs...

Saturday f2p preds`

1. MM

2. E

3. EOP/Foe - depending on EOP's Pull o.O

4. Foe/Eop

5. DP

6. CP

7. M

8. Tgg - Tgg reopened which means a new rock to the med lvl clan bitches, also they already have 46 apps gf

9. CY

10. DV/Eod/Ir - depends on pulls tbh, dv ******* slump aswell as IR

11. Ir/Dv/Eod

12. Eod/Ir/Dv

Sunday p2p preds`

1. MM/Foe

2. Foe/MM

-small gap-

3. TLP/E - depends on E's pull

4. E/Tlp

5. C/Dp - depends aswell on Pulls.

6. Dp/C

7. Dv/Ir

8. Ir/Dv

9. Tgg/Cy - depending if either go out o.O

10. Cy/Tgg

Fi has been going out to P2P fridays, then FOE started getting wrecked by MM and switched to P2P fridays with Fi, then MM came along (with the exception of last week)

Fi has been going out to P2P fridays, then FOE started getting wrecked by MM and switched to P2P fridays with Fi, then MM came along (with the exception of last week)

Ah yes sorry, accept my apologies for leaving fi out =D, ill add them.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

flash2:wave:L0Ldjtkau34iuykfdjjjjjjhfdisu895uhkdj

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

F2p Predictions:

1. Mayhem Makers/Epidemic - Whoever dominates here will get the #1 spot 100%.

2. ^

3. Final Ownage Elite - Great organization, just lacking a bit.

4. Destructive Pures - Numbers, and organization slightly better then below. This weekend will decide if we stay #4.

5. Eruption of Pures/Corrupt Pures - Both clans that can pull big. EoP has been having a big comeback, CP faltering just a bit.

6. ^

7. Fatality/Malice - Fi is coming back and M is losing numbers.

8. ^

9. The Golden Gods/The Last Pures - Put TGG down here as you haven't been warring yet, but I'm guessing you're going to get up higher pretty quickly. Tlp hasn't been doing the best in f2p, but a 48 pull on Thursday was sweet :P.

10. Intense Redemption - Haven't heard Zo/other Ir members talk ****, or anything at all, after their pulls fell as soon as EoP got on its feet.

P2p Predictions:

1. Mayhem Makers/Final Ownage Elite - Foe has been catching up to MM in p2p now. This weekend will decide #1 again for p2p.

2. ^

3. Carnage/Destructive Pures - Both clans have been pulling in the mid to high 50s. Haven't had a good war to decide who is #3 for sure yet. This weekend will be fun :).

4. ^

5. Epidemic/The Last Pures - E has up'd its game in p2p, and Tlp has been holding ground. Shame you teamed last weekend though. Sounds like you had fun though.

6. ^

7. Eruption of Pures - Haven't come back as strong in p2p as in f2p, but hopefully will get better.

8. Fatality - Coming back from a deep slump.

9. The Golden Gods - 46 apps, but organization will be critical. TGG at the moment is very top heavy with 6? leaders. Lets see if they can step it up.

10. Intense Redemption - Whats up w/ the pulls? Oh yea, EoP left.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

F2p Predictions:

2. ^

4. Destructive Pures - Numbers, and organization slightly better then below. This weekend will decide if we stay #4.

5. Eruption of Pures/Corrupt Pures - Both clans that can pull big. EoP has been having a big comeback, CP faltering just a bit.

6. ^

8. ^

9. The Golden Gods/The Last Pures - Put TGG down here as you haven't been warring yet, but I'm guessing you're going to get up higher pretty quickly. Tlp hasn't been doing the best in f2p, but a 48 pull on Thursday was sweet :P.

10. Intense Redemption - Haven't heard Zo/other Ir members talk ****, or anything at all, after their pulls fell as soon as EoP got on its feet.

P2p Predictions:

1. Mayhem Makers/Final Ownage Elite - Foe has been catching up to MM in p2p now. This weekend will decide #1 again for p2p.

2. ^

3. Carnage/Destructive Pures - Both clans have been pulling in the mid to high 50s. Haven't had a good war to decide who is #3 for sure yet. This weekend will be fun :).

4. ^

5. Epidemic/The Last Pures - E has up'd its game in p2p, and Tlp has been holding ground. Shame you teamed last weekend though. Sounds like you had fun though.

6. ^

7. Eruption of Pures - Haven't come back as strong in p2p as in f2p, but hopefully will get better.

9. The Golden Gods - 46 apps, but organization will be critical. TGG at the moment is very top heavy with 6? leaders. Lets see if they can step it up.

Nope theres nothing to decide, DP are obviously the supreme overlords of #4,

Atleast from all of the posts your ranks have made, Your obviously #4.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

End of 2009

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. CP/DP - CP will rise a little and DP will keep the spot and we will still be battling

5. DP/CP

6. EOP

7. FI

8. IR

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

F2p Predictions:

2. ^

6. ^

8. ^

P2p Predictions:

2. ^

4. ^

6. ^

You sound mad lol. Have your fun for now, but it won't last forever, you can quote me on that. :blush:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.