Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P (Overall)

Only naming top 3 clans

1. MM/FOE. MM really have beaten us a few times because of their numbers. Can't remember any fight in Nov. where they beat us with even opts.

3. E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P2P (Overall)

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP/IR/FI <- I really don't know. Just clans I remember fighting...

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P (Overall)

Only naming top 3 clans

1. MM/FOE. MM really have beaten us a few times because of their numbers. Can't remember any fight in Nov. where they beat us with even opts.

3. E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P2P (Overall)

1. FOE

2. MM

I do agree with your list but http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

First fight was close as it gets to even opts 70 vs 67.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

F2P (Overall)

Only naming top 3 clans

3. E

P2P (Overall)

1. FOE

2. MM

Not our problem we pulled more then you guys.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Last 1 month

F2P:

MM/E - Don't know what to expect this weekend, Mm have sign ups this week so it should be interesting. Both clans looking to pull 100+ so yeah, can't wait :DDDDDDDD

^

FOE - Been falling abit behind but still a huge threat the Mm/E.

DP - Nice pull on Saturday, keep it up

EOP - Sorry but DP have been better on the whole this month in my eyes, but huge credit for you liturally from coming out of no-where to pulling near 90's O.o.

P2P:

MM - Lost to FOE yday, but still #1 P2P this month

FOE - Got stronger as the month went on

TLP - Saw you teamed with Dv yday nice pull although I have not really heard from you as much, just an education guess.

Carnage - Stable, been fun fighting you a few times.

Destructive Pures - Forgetting the full out war(which may have been more than a month ago, can't remember lol), your trips have probaly been just a little better than E's.

Overall:

MM - Very strong on both servers this month GJ.

FOE - Done well

-Gap-

E - Pulled up our socks and said what nobody said we could, pull 100+ let alone 115 in F2P. Peaked at 66 on our P2P trips during this month.

TLP / DP - Alot harder to judge that I would have said a few months ago :|.

Hi

P2P

1. FOE/MM

2. ^

3. Carnage - didn't see much of you guys apart from crashing our pkri with IR, I'm sure you didn't know we had a pkri tbh.

4. DP - cleared C I think after they hit IR (we were meant to have a pkri with IR) + Fi x2

5. FI - gave us 2 good pkri about = opts give or take a few. (some mains with fi cape + hat on though which is disappointing to see)

6. Tlp+DV - Can't really rank you higher if your merging.

F2P

1. E - Not sure if they are but I heard the beat Foe and then mm with loosing only a few people.

2. foe/mm

4. DP/EOP - We beat them in a pkri and the first pkri they claim they won although it was crashed by mains like 30seconds into it. Glad to see EOP back up there

5. CP - Can't count cp out of anything, little bit of a bad week for them but no doubt they will pick it up next week.

6. Fi - fighting back.

Last. #1 p2p med clan ir - cleared in 30 seconds -.-

mmflash123.gif

Lol Its funny how you guys are saying all these things =p.

Eop keeps its community inside its forums, Which is why you hardly See/Hear any on PW.

Wasnt intended as a flame, more in defense of EOP towards "rolf"

To make this not a spam ill post a p2p overall list..

1. MM/FOE - both always going on and off at winning in p2p

2. ^

3. TLP - From what i know you hold this securely.

4. E - pulled 60(+)? the last two weeks.

5. C

6. DP

7. Fi

8. Dv

9. IR

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

P2P

1. FOE/MM

2. ^

3. Carnage - didn't see much of you guys apart from crashing our pkri with IR, I'm sure you didn't know we had a pkri tbh.

4. DP - cleared C I think after they hit IR (we were meant to have a pkri with IR) + Fi x2

5. FI - gave us 2 good pkri about = opts give or take a few. (some mains with fi cape + hat on though which is disappointing to see)

6. Tlp+DV - Can't really rank you higher if your merging.

F2P

1. E - Not sure if they are but I heard the beat Foe and then mm with loosing only a few people.

2. foe/mm

4. DP/EOP - We beat them in a pkri and the first pkri they claim they won although it was crashed by mains like 30seconds into it. Glad to see EOP back up there

5. CP - Can't count cp out of anything, little bit of a bad week for them but no doubt they will pick it up next week.

6. Fi - fighting back.

Last. #1 p2p med clan ir - cleared in 30 seconds -.-

We went for IR and we positioned ourselves where the other clan IR had a run in would not be hit, when we got there IR was dead and only E was up at the spot, when i came back Carnage was fighting and E had either left or been cleared since they got hit by us one one side and DP on the other in a narrow passage, i sent a pm to raza saying are you going to off us, he did. We left the battle field knowing either FOE or MM would of rushed in

so this is lolercats neighbour what? lmfao

Saturday

1. MM

2. E

3. Foe

4. Cp

5. Dp

6. Eop/Tlp

7. ^

8. Dv

9. Ir

10. CY!

Are you still mad I didnt join DV?

And how did you rank us below MM, we went 2-0 against them in completely fair fights?

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Are you still mad I didnt join DV?

And how did you rank us below MM, we went 2-0 against them in completely fair fights?

no not at all lol, uve been through alot of clans no skin off my nose i just dont no if its the real lolercats or his neighbour coz the real 1 said his neighbour joined E and that hes quitting coz of school?

are u the real 1? LOL

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

oh no eop is back for another month :(

Too bad I couldn't say the same about DV.

It was obvious why we slumped, but of course getting forums hacked 4 times in 1 week wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

We'll see how long EOP stays consistent for, nobody knows...and only time will be able to tell, remember 2 weeks ago when I asked you for a full-out and you said come back in 2 weeks? What about now?

thekingu.png

Too bad I couldn't say the same about DV.

It was obvious why we slumped, but of course getting forums hacked 4 times in 1 week wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

We'll see how long EOP stays consistent for, nobody knows...and only time will be able to tell, remember 2 weeks ago when I asked you for a full-out and you said come back in 2 weeks? What about now?

Oo, how bout dat mistor 0wnage peekays..

imo, Dv stands no chance to EOP in a full-out f2p..

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Saturday Preds-

1.)MM/E- E's success has driven MM to have sign-ups, let's see how this goes.

2.)MM/E

3.)FOE

4.)EOP- In a huge activity spike, hope they keep it up. I like them up here :D

5.)Fi- Good job with opts lately, keep it up.

6.)DP/CP- All dependent on opts really.

7.)DP/CP

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png