Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need an invitation to this flame fest?

today

1. E -Well deserved.

2. MM/EOP - MM has the obvious edge overall, but I think we did more today. Will have to see topics.

3. ^

4. FOE - Lost to the above

5. I will need to see topics.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

The clan Trilogy used to own the pure world before. Eop, foe, mm... Did you know that E was #1 in 2007-ish. Not sure, as I was in a different clan before.

Anyways - that's a year ago; good job with that, really.

Now is now, tho. Please do not flame Epidemic because we're #1 f2p clan IMO. Too bad that you lost your rank, but I think that you're the only clan that takes this too serious.^^

epidemic were not #1 in 2007 lol, they were a clan of lvl 40s..

uhhhh.....

k let us look at the situation

on one side we have a 5 year old clan with 90+ reqs or whatever the hell you have now

on the other side we have a 1 and a half year old clan that started with 60+ reqs

it took you 5 years to get to where you are now

it took us one and a half and we've already overtaken you

keep feeling happy

/discussion

epidemic were not #1 in 2007 lol, they were a clan of lvl 40s..

Wtf, then I fail at clan history. Anyways, i'm pretty sure the other clans were #1 before. So never mind Epidemic. I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere, tho....

Wtf, then I fail at clan history. Anyways, i'm pretty sure the other clans were #1 before. So never mind Epidemic. I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere, tho....

Best thing we did in 07 was break in to the top 10 with 60+ reqs

However, EOP were #1 in the summer of 07; you may be thinking of them

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

dang doesn't this beef remind you guys of the old days been a while since i've seen such a active top 10 topic

Shame there are no lists at the end wiith people trying to prtend to be on topic.. lol

1. Clan's beginning with E

2. Clan's beginning with F

3. Clan's beginning with M

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Best topics ever:

E's f2p topic this week - 150 replies in 35 minutes

E's f2p topic last week - 400 overall replies in 6 days

Top Pure Clan List - nice # of replies

E's f2p topic 2 weeks ago - Displayed ownage

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

LOL? we didn't team with VOP, it was pure eop.

091212131914.png

We beat foe 1-0

Good fight everyone

Today:

1.) E - Beat everyone

2.) EOP - Beat the below

3.) MM - Teamed with Foe 2 times

4.) FOE - ^

5.) FI

That's why you have "v0p leader" with you and some other v0p members?

That's why you have "v0p leader" with you and some other v0p members?

i think thats called mass recruiting

today:

1. E

2. EOP/MM/FOE (how'd it go)

3. ^

4. ^

5. Fatality - Would of been funner if we fought eachother at our peaks of the trip

6. Destructive Pures

7. CP

8. TLP+DV

9. IR

Hostility

Saturday f2p:

1. E - No clan beat E 1 v 1, three clans were required to take down E and we still held our ground for ages ripping through numerous cans, originally MM, then taking away most of FOE till they logged out, hopped regrouped came back out and hit us, EOP then held us off for a while then MM/FOE returned finished off a clan without a bank. As there were no 1 v 1's clanwise E had vast more numbers and judging by the past 2 weeks with the number advantage E had they would of ripped MM and the below within 90 seconds if they didn't go to single.

2. MM - Ran away from E all night, ended early, teamed with FOE to beat E at chaos alter after getting intially cleared, didn't beat any clan 1 v 1 except foe by sounds of things.

3. FOE - Put up an annoying fight in bh stairs again in single, this time we got bored and moved away quicker.

4. EOP - Pulled more/equal to FOE/MM but no 1 v 1 clanwise and judging by past 3-4 weeks MM/FOE might of beaten them, puts them here.

5. DP/TLP/Malice - Only clans i saw out, haven't seen nothing yet.

Last 3 weeks of f2p

1. E - Outpulled the below, beat them all 1 v 1.

2. MM - Beat FOE and pulled more, lost to above.

3. FOE - best of the rest

4. EOP - pullin ggood, need to do a 1 v 1 that i know of against foe/mm to move up.

F2p OVerall:

This is a bit of a wierd list, so i cba. But what was happening 4 weeks ago i highly irrelevent to here and now, what matters more is the last couple of weeks rather then what happened months ago.

P2p:

1. FOE - Kings of p2p

2. MM - ALL NUMBERS MANG

3. TLP

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Saturday f2p:

1. E - No clan beat E 1 v 1, three clans were required to take down E and we still held our ground for ages ripping through numerous cans, originally MM, then taking away most of FOE till they logged out, hopped regrouped came back out and hit us, EOP then held us off for a while then MM/FOE returned finished off a clan without a bank. As there were no 1 v 1's clanwise E had vast more numbers and judging by the past 2 weeks with the number advantage E had they would of ripped MM and the below within 90 seconds if they didn't go to single.

2. MM - Ran away from E all night, ended early, teamed with FOE to beat E at chaos alter after getting intially cleared, didn't beat any clan 1 v 1 except foe by sounds of things.

3. FOE - Put up an annoying fight in bh stairs again in single, this time we got bored and moved away quicker.

4. EOP - Pulled more/equal to FOE/MM but no 1 v 1 clanwise and judging by past 3-4 weeks MM/FOE might of beaten them, puts them here.

5. DP/TLP/Malice - Only clans i saw out, haven't seen nothing yet.

Last 3 weeks of f2p

1. E - Outpulled the below, beat them all 1 v 1.

2. MM - Beat FOE and pulled more, lost to above.

3. FOE - best of the rest

4. EOP - pullin ggood, need to do a 1 v 1 that i know of against foe/mm to move up.

F2p OVerall:

This is a bit of a wierd list, so i cba. But what was happening 4 weeks ago i highly irrelevent to here and now, what matters more is the last couple of weeks rather then what happened months ago.

P2p:

1. FOE - Kings of p2p

2. MM - ALL NUMBERS MANG

3. TLP

We 1vs1'd FOE today... and won.

Untitled-3-2.gif