Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

9. CP (has always been and will always be a mediocre clan, too inconsistent. Fell from 75 pulls to 35 in less than a month and a half, will consider to rise and fall but never to much extent)

dont usually comment on lists but we've been pulling consistant 60s for 3 months straight minus one bad week (50 people is bad ) at the start of this month

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you also head out an hour later lmfao.

nice try tho

don't know what time dp heads out but we still peaked @ the same amount of people and we would have stayed at our peak had we not been teamed up on and had mains not attacked us

i don't see DP pulling 70-80 again, face it, EOP is definitely ahead

lets see this weekend ^_^

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

1) EOP

I find it cute how Eop wins a fight one weekend and all of a sudden they are competing for #3 f2p. I still think f2p Top 3 is controversial. Would like to see some f2p wars between the top 3 and maybe Eop. E still has a long way to go, and Eop is doing sign ups just to compete. They both still have a long way to go to see what it is like competing with the best.

1) EOP

I find it cute how Eop wins a fight one weekend and all of a sudden they are competing for #3 f2p. I still think f2p Top 3 is controversial. Would like to see some f2p wars between the top 3 and maybe Eop. E still has a long way to go, and Eop is doing sign ups just to compete. They both still have a long way to go to see what it is like competing with the best.

And they say we're cocky. :bunny:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It's page 303 for me.. So many hidden posts, as half the time posts are just hidden from members so they remain in the topic as 'evidence'.

how many of them are mine?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

1) EOP

Lmao, I think somone hopped to the wrong clan.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

F2P

1:: Epidemic - Pulling high and putting up a good fight to clans we wouldn't have been able to beat a couple of months back.

2:: MM - You may not always have your money where your mouth is, but you back most of your things up in general.

3:: FOE - MM puts up a better fight in F2P, seems like you are losing your grip.

4:: DP - Been here longer than EOP, but EOP is on the rise. If EOP shows to be consistent, they will take over.

5:: EOP - read above.

P2P

1:: FOE - Beating MM and been hitting everything they could.

2:: MM - Swapping wins with FOE, but I'm still placing FOE above you.

3:: TLP - If you put your back into it.. you're all just lazy!

4:: E - Beating the below or putting up good fights/preps in the past weeks.

5:: C - Putting up a better fight to E than the below. You're good at P2P, but need to step it up.

6:: DP - You're about equally good in F2P as you are in P2P, and put up a fight if you guys focus.

243p9p4.png

at this moment i think

1. MM

2. E (due to pulling high, not sure if they will continue to do this on a long rate)

3. Foe

4. Fi (decent pull and we own)

5. EOP (climbing)

p2p:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP (has loads of potential just needs a pull, if fi pulled high enough we could be in the top 3.

4. FI

5. E (needs to grow in P2P, but have the numbers to work with)

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

at this moment i think

1. MM

2. E (due to pulling high, not sure if they will continue to do this on a long rate)

3. Foe

4. Fi (decent pull and we own)

5. EOP (climbing)

p2p:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP (has loads of potential just needs a pull, if fi pulled high enough we could be in the top 3.

4. FI

5. E (needs to grow in P2P, but have the numbers to work with)

I'd put Eop over Fi atm.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

FI and EOP arent 4rd and 5th? FI pks 2hrs later than everyone else. EOP pulls big starting opts but drops 25-40% an hour in.

Oh and DP isnt going to stand here and dance for you, we don't have too. I wanna see both of you on saturday in wilderness at reasonable sort of time.

You'll honestly probably never see us on saturday, But you will be danceing, perhaps in non multi to make the time go by faster. Like last week, And if you wanna know thats also why our pulls drop 25%, because we spent 30 mins hunting a clan hideing in non multi.

It made me laugh how you guys were talking mad ****, and then hid in non multi.

Stop being all cocky because you think DP is ganna pull big becuase of you "SIGN UP OR BE BOOTED" pk trip.

I think FI should be ranked #4 above Dp, but i don't think EOP should be ranked at all, wanna know why because i don't care lolllll

1.) E

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) FI

5.) DP - Inactvity sweeps won't save you forever.

6.) CP

7.) TLP

8.) M

9.) TGG

10.) EOP

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Lol are you makeing a joke? our 25% drop is because we spend our first 30 mins playing hide and seek with you guys.

Maybe if you came out of single for the first few hours of your trip people wouldn't get so bored.

Stop being all cocky because you think DP is ganna pull big becuase of you "SIGN UP OR BE BOOTED" pk trip.

I think FI should be ranked #4 above Dp, but i don't think EOP should be ranked at all, wanna know why because i don't care lolllll

1.) E

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) FI

5.) DP - Inactvity sweeps won't save you forever.

6.) CP

7.) TLP

8.) M

9.) TGG

10.) EOP

Lol So' ive seen you bend a spoon but this beggars belief. Self-deprication (lolkthanksdontrankmelovemeplzbai), absorbing other clans and mass recruiting fish with 30minute attention spans wont save you forever- maybe not even this saturday.

Also its 'Say: Hello '100/50or0' or be booted. Not sign up or be booted.

And maybe Tomorrow youll tell Epidemics she's lost weight or you like what they've done In f2p. Still wont save you.

Lol So' ive seen you bend a spoon but this beggars belief. Self-deprication (lolkthanksdontrankmelovemeplzbai), absorbing other clans and mass recruiting fish with 30minute attention spans wont save you forever- maybe not even this saturday.

Also its 'Say: Hello '100/50or0' or be booted. Not sign up or be booted.

And maybe Tomorrow youll tell Epidemics she's lost weight or you like what they've done In f2p. Still wont save you.

What the **** roflroflroflroflrofl.

Make some sence? Anyway buddy learn to walk the walk before you talk the talk, maybe then you could rank your clan #4, Instead of loseing to FI and hideing from EOP.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com