Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything more from Dp to proove their place and we'd have to stand at lava gap for 2hrs. Beating of main clans and pure clan just to be #4. They said we we not gonna be doing that again neway.

I say GL to EOP. But they gotta spends less time PKing in Bh+1 worlds and expecting DP to do the same.

Anything more from Dp to proove their place and we'd have to stand at lava gap for 2hrs. Beating of main clans and pure clan just to be #4. They said we we not gonna be doing that again neway.

I say GL to EOP. But they gotta spends less time PKing in Bh+1 worlds and expecting DP to do the same.

Okie dokie

(07:00:41) <%D]estructiveP]ures> ALL DP READ OR BE BOOTED - http://dp-rs.com/index.php?showtopic=9137

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

My list on whats going to happen in the new year, think im wrong re quote me then.

If your going to cry about my correct opinion notice this is just a game played for fun its not real life so don't take offense, its how **** works.

1.FI - Power shifts along the months and now its FI's turn simple as

2.MM/E - I can put a more accurate estimation on these two after 2 more weeks

3.FOE - As i said power shifts and its your turn to go down (f2p wise)

4.DP - Cy is gone your stable

5.TLP - will regain their F2P presence they had earlier this year

6.TGG/M - will be catching up on lost ground

7.IR - They have slumps but not as bad as the below will have and could still give good fights to TGG & M

8.EOP - Ive noticed your streaks and good pulls never last long before your back in a slump (no offense just what ive seen like 3-4 times)

9.CP - Same as EOP

P2P

1. FOE - Going to notice the F2P server isn't up to scratch and pump more time in P2P to be #1 at something

2. MM - Will beat Foe on the Saturdays and Fridays but struggle in the Sundays

3. TLP - Will focus more on F2P whilst struggling to hold the Med category off them

4. Fi - Going to focus on P2P more and bringing a % of their F2P pulls to P2P

5. C/E - Still going to be holding it down as we recover from a founder and co leader quitting rs

6. DP - Doing the same

7. IR/EOP - Had their peak and will not rise to it for sometime

My list on whats going to happen in the new year, think im wrong re quote me then.

If your going to cry about my correct opinion notice this is just a game played for fun its not real life so don't take offense, its how **** works.

7.IR - They have slumps but not as bad as the below will have and could still give good fights to TGG & M

8.EOP - Ive noticed your streaks and good pulls never last long before your back in a slump (no offense just what ive seen like 3-4 times)

9.CP - Same as EOP

P2P

1. FOE - Going to notice the F2P server isn't up to scratch and pump more time in P2P to be #1 at something

3. TLP - Will focus more on F2P whilst struggling to hold the Med category off them

5. C/E - Still going to be holding it down as we recover from a founder and co leader quitting rs

6. DP - Doing the same

Possible, anything could happen, in my opinion i doubt FI will rise this fast by new year, if they do it will not last long.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

9.CP - Same as EOP

P2P

6. DP - Doing the same

Cool list, I believe E is ranked above C in p2p though, they've beaten you countless times now, and EOP has beaten you 2x in the last 2 weeks now. in P2P O_O.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Cool list, I believe E is ranked above C in p2p though, they've beaten you countless times now, and EOP has beaten you 2x in the last 2 weeks now. in P2P O_O.

E has beaten us once in the dawn of BH worlds. You killing me and 13 C after we ended our trip isnt a win in my eyes, neither is you rushing in when as fought IR in the altar and you guys being finished off till E came in. Whatever floats your boat dude.

091206161920.png

Only time that EOP has beaten us is the merged trip with IR and A

Possible, anything could happen, in my opinion i doubt FI will rise this fast by new year, if they do it will not last long.

A year is a long time. Epidemic was pulling what? 30-40 at the start of this year? Look at your clan now.

Lol at some of the DP acting all hardcore because they realized they are being overpowered by clans like EOP and FI, so they result to making a "sign up or be booted trip"...and then you complain about EOP having sign-ups each week? Sorry idc about our rank, and im not here to flame, but the lamest excuse a clan can possibly come up with nowadays is "omg you had sign-ups"....so ******* what, most clans have sign-ups nowadays, and whether a clan has sign-ups or not, it still comes down to whos the better clan on saturdays. DP was above EOP and FI last month, why? Because EOP and FI we're pulling 40-50's, while DP we're pulling 60-70's, your numbers gave you an advantage, it's quite clear EOP and FI have risen quite fast and are now a threat to DP, which is why your all of a sudden acting the way you are.

We have asked you for pk-ri's for the past 2 weeks, you guys declined, which resulted in us hunting you, and when we did hunt you, you guys hid away or ended up in single, if you are so confident DP are the better clan you wouldn't have done that, or maybe you would have, im not sure, but thats just my perspective of the situation.

If you'd like a pkri this week, then ask me, i'd be glad to accept, i'd also be glad to accept a F2P full-out, or a P2P matched options war, cause im confident we could beat you even opts in your own P2P ground aswell.

If this makes you happy, and you promise not to look like an idiot on your posts (especially Pyre), then my list goes like this (note: It's not all DP acting like this, only a select few members, so blame it on them, not yourselves):

01.) E - Will beat the below

02.) MM - Striving to beat E still, lets see what happens.

03.) FOE - Sexy clan.

04.) DP - Clearly a top clan, supreme organization, levels and numbers.

05.) FI - NOWHERE CLOSE TO DP, THEY OWN.

06.) TLP - Great in P2P, can do damage in F2P when they got the motivation.

07.) CP - Hawt F2P clan.

08.) TGG - Gl on your trip, should be interesting.

09.) IR - Gl coming out of that little slump, shouldn't be hard.

10.) EOP - Clearly cannot compete with the above, despite pulling 70+ for the last 3 weeks.

thekingu.png

A year is a long time. Epidemic was pulling what? 30-40 at the start of this year? Look at your clan now.

You said new year, which to me means the beginning of 2010, e.g. January.

If you meant next year as in all of 2010 then yes it's easily possible for FI to get back on top.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

EoP has something against EoP clearlea

Wat.

1. E - Three weeks, don't give me the "oh you need another week to be #1"

2. Mm - Clearly. Only clan that can push E off #1, I thought your signups of last week was your last shot. But your.. Lockdown seems to be your last shot at grasping for #1.

3. Foe/Eop - Foe has power, but not enough numbers to take down E or Mm on your own. Eop has new-found power that they are eager to use, this rank might change this weekend.

4. ^

5. Dp/Fi/Cp - All three are in the game now, but the above are just a little to ahead for you to grasp or beat.

6. ^

7. ^^

8. M - Hacking, you kind of slumped before the hacking to. Recover and get a boost out of this, but you still lost a lot.

9. TGG - Interesting.

10. Ir - Sexy song you have there.

And its obviously F2p otherwise FOE would be at the top lol.

Same as asher, this is my opinion. G'day.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

some could say the same about epidemic

You said new year, which to me means the beginning of 2010, e.g. January.

If you meant next year as in all of 2010 then yes it's easily possible for FI to get back on top.

'the new year' does not mean beginning of 2010, it simply means the new year that is coming up

F2p:

1.E - has had loads of members joining and good leadership.

2.Mm - ownage clan have always been strong.

3.Eop - growing fast

4.Foe - good clan not much to say.

5.Cp - massive pulls

6.Fi/Tlp - were both in a slump getting out and doing good.

7.M - forums being hacked threw you off the top 5.

8.tgg - opened for very short gonna be #1 very soon but hard to say as of now.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

F2P Saturday Preds:

1)MM/E-MM's ownage plan "Lockdown #1" has commenced; in which they will take number one overall by the end of the year. Let's see how the return of Speshls favours them! E is doing same old same old.

2)MM/E

3)FOE-Will beat the below, won't compete with the above.

4)EOP-Great pulls, although going from pulling in the 30s to a straight 80+ is obviously hard as **** to keep organization upto par. Good Luck.

5)Fi-Decent pulls, coming out of their slump.

6)DP-The orgnization and levels of Fi/EOP easily overcome DP.

Also TGG's first official PK trip ever since they closed. Let's see how it comes out to be. Good luck to you guys!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

F2P Overall (Weekends, weekdays, et cetera)

1.) E - #1 On a weekday with the capacity to pull huge to 30 min/1 hour/1 day preps, and #1 on Weekends untouchable by any other clan for the most part, For the last monthish

2.) MM - Can't pull too high on a weekday I wouldn't imagine, pull pretty well to saturdays though and have decent stats

3.) FOE - Slowing down, don't pull as high as you should with your ML but Im sure you guys are working on that.

4.) EOP - Can pull well to longer preps, and are starting to pull huge on saturdays

5.) DP - Can pull big to saturdays when they need to and are pretty consistent, also, take part in alot of weekday fights albeit smaller ones. CP + FI + whoever else right on you though

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I don't see why your going all on the defensive old.

Just because EOP and FI have risen in the past 2 weeks, doesn't mean DP are slumping. Your over-reacting because you didn't aprove of one member's post.

It's just an opinion, and if you can't accept it then go crush them on the weekend.

And for now, I'm sorry, but we're clearly not fighting your 90 vs our 60, as you can see it's suicide.

Also about our organization, you have no right to say anything about it since DP did beat you out-numbered by 10. We have also beaten several clans matched, take saturday for instance.

Anyway, here's my list.

F2P Overall

1. Epidemic

2. Mayhem Makers

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption Of Pures

5. Destructive Pures

P2P Overall

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Mayhem Makers

3. The Last Pures

4. Carnage/Epidemic

6. Destructive Pures

Overall

1. Final Ownage Elite/Mayhem Makers (1+3/2+2=4)

3. Epidemic (1+4=5)

4. Destructive Pures/The Last Pures(5+6/8+3=11)

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

F2P Overall

1. Epidemic

2. Mayhem Makers

3. Final Ownage Elite

4. Eruption Of Pures

5. Destructive Pures

P2P Overall

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Mayhem Makers

3. The Last Pures

4. Carnage/Epidemic

6. Destructive Pures

Overall

1. Final Ownage Elite/Mayhem Makers (1+3/2+2=4)

3. Epidemic (1+4=5)

4. Destructive Pures/The Last Pures(5+6/8+3=11)

i know its your opinion but your saying tlp is 8? are you putting m and tgg ahead of us rofl.

i know its your opinion but your saying tlp is 8? are you putting m and tgg ahead of us rofl.

If you continued onto my list, which I chose not to add, there would have been CP/FI before you.

Sorry, but they are clearly better then you in F2P at this point.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I know TLP like to rank themselves #4 in F2P, but I've never seen them in any aftermath topics, only fought them maybe once and if I ever do see them out (which is rare) they have like 40.

F2P

1- E

2- MM

3- FOE

4- EOP

5- CP

6- DP

7- FI

8- TLP (ahead of Malice cause of your def)

9- M

10- IR

armysystemsig.jpg