Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP has not once beat us outnumbered by 10, it was completely even opts and we had fought 3 clans previously without banking.

Preds for saturday:

01.) E - Should pull big with all the bandwagon apps (no flame-bait)

02.) MM - Lockdown what? - Might give E a good fight.

03.) FOE/EOP - Will be interesting.

04.) EOP/FOE ^

05.) DP - Inactive sweep trip

06.) FI - Hasn't proved much yet.

07.) CP - Could possibly be switched with FI.

08.) TLP - Do work son.

09.) TGG - Gl on your first trip, could be a make or break.

10.) IR - Yeah son.

thekingu.png

No but thanks for slurpin E.

IVP was saying we would pull bad to a prep during the week so I said that we pulled 60 today.

And you're leader also said "We don't do CW, We wont accept it", 30 minutes later we ask him for a 30 min Prep MATCHED and also declined, next thing you know you guys accept FOE 1 Hour Prep CW r0fl I'm guessing you guys were scared?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Saturday:

1.) E

-Gap-

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) DP

5.) CP

6.) FI

7.) TLP

8.) M

9.) TGG

10.) EOP - EOP is ganna slump hard and close and die, the same way everyone says at a month into our peak, Thats right bitches, this is week #4, the week were sopposed to slump.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

some could say the same about epidemic

'the new year' does not mean beginning of 2010, it simply means the new year that is coming up

I said means to me lol. so to me it meant just january which was my reason for mis interpreting (or however you spell that) his list. Sue me.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

And you're leader also said "We don't do CW, We wont accept it", 30 minutes later we ask him for a 30 min Prep MATCHED and also declined, next thing you know you guys accept FOE 1 Hour Prep CW r0fl I'm guessing you guys were scared?

that^

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

This weekend:

1. E / Mm - I hear MM has a plan, not sure though, probably E if they pull another amazing 100.

2. ^

3. Eop / Foe - Not sure who will win.

4. ^

5. Fi - I guess we have to prove ****, maybe the fact that we don't need a clan to die into us to gain activity says something, we don't need sign ups to do it either, nor do we need a 10+ man advantage to take on a clan. Lol

6. Dp - Sign ups won't be enough.

7. Cp - May be #6, both are having sign ups, should be a good fight.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

F2P;

#1 E - Lady Gaga ; Got a lot of everything

#2 MM - Paris Hilton; Self explanitory

#3 FOE - Fergie from black eyed peas: your kinda plastic but id still tap it after 2 pints.

#4 EOP - Katie Price - Youve been round the block a few times but always go back for more.

#5 FI - Linsey Lohan: Fit, worth a go, shame your ginger.

#6 DP - Peaches Geldoff: you try so hard to be like other celebs, doesnt really work because your just not as cool or rich.

#7 CP - Brads mum: no one thinks your hot, but theyd still do you just to annoy brad

#8 TLP - Madonna: older than my grandma, but in some strange way id still hit it.

#9 M - Danni Minogue: kinda hot, but you live in your older, hotter sisters shadow

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

DP has not once beat us outnumbered by 10, it was completely even opts and we had fought 3 clans previously without banking.

Bro, that was like 2 weeks ago and you don't have to lie lol. We had a run in with you, planned I believe. Why would you log in for a run-in and not bank in your homeworld first? You're the only one saying that, I hope you realise the ******** you're throwing out lol.

1. MM (1+1 = 2)

2. FOE (3+2 = 5)

3. E (2+5 = 7)

4. DP (4+5 = 9)

5. TLP (8?+3 = 11) - tied with EOP/fi

6. EOP (3?+8 = 11)

7. Fi (5+6 = 11)

8. IR (8+6 = 14)

9. Carnage (12+4 = 16)

10. CP (6+11 = 17)

11. DV (9?+9 = 18

Overall list, my opinion, ranks undecided (liek the 12 on Carnage since they dont f2p) Left = F2P Right = P2P

Hostility