Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

If there were three fights, 2 of them were crashed, and the other was won by someone, wouldn't the clan that won be in front? But idk, i'm basing it on basic logic, not dumb logic.

We would have won the first fight, we had a pretty large advantage over you until IR started teaming us 1v2 and not touching you guys.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday F2P

1) Mayhem Makers - Nice Pull and well done.

2) Epidemic - Lost to MM twice in fair fights.

3) Eruption of Pures - Heard you beat FOE twice? Well done.

4) Final Ownage Elite - Still Strong.

5) No idea honestly...

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

1. MM- Gj had a nice trip

2. E- Same as above but a bit less (lol)

3. EOP- Pulled well, gj

4. DP/CP Fought a few times, we would've won first time if IR did not 2 vs. 1, second was close until EOP crashed, you won third fair however.

5. Foe- All you can do is crash and you still get held back.

6. Fi- didn't see much of you

7. TLP

8. Ir/Dv Crash lol.

lol'd. you're just mad that we cleared you guys when we enter the cluster ****. CP was winning through-out the whole fight anyways. We even got off and got a regroup, but when Walli came to trees to spam off, you guys attacked him. You asked for it, so don't complain. & still get held back? l? You guys didn't do **** to us.

Sat list:

MM - Nice

E - Pulled good, but you see what happens when numbers is against you guys ;x

EOP - GF

FOE - Cleared DP. Just a few low lvls no1 can hit was standing next to fog

CP

DP

FI

IR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

lol'd. you're just mad that we cleared you guys when we enter the cluster ****. CP was winning through-out the whole fight anyways. We even got off and got a regroup, but when Walli came to trees to spam off, you guys attacked him. You asked for it, so don't complain. & still get held back? l? You guys didn't do **** to us.

Sat list:

MM - Nice

E - Pulled good, but you see what happens when numbers is against you guys ;x

EOP - GF

FOE - Cleared DP. Just a few low lvls no1 can hit was standing next to fog

CP

DP

FI

IR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

Lol who are you? I said I heard that FOE won. Don't start getting big headed because you beat FOE when they are slumping.

1499wd1.jpg

matched opts f2p

1) MM

2) FOE

3) EOP

Uhh sorry that list doesnt work especialy when one of the clans doesnt do matched opts/preps

Correct list would be

1.) FOE

2.) E

3.) EOP

4.) CP

Its possible that mm could beat clans in matched opts + preps, but they just never do any so idk

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Uhh sorry that list doesnt work especialy when one of the clans doesnt do matched opts/preps

Correct list would be

1.) FOE

2.) E

3.) EOP

4.) CP

Its possible that mm could beat clans in matched opts + preps, but they just never do any so idk

so when was the last matched opt prep eop had?

Today

1. MM - **** on some1 i heard

2. E - got **** on by some1 i heard

3. Eop - crashed alot i heard

4. Foe - are the baws

5. Cp - crashes alot i heard

6. Dp - got dropped by cp i heard

7. Fi - idk never saw you

8. Ir - beat us coz there the hash 1 clan

9. Dv - **** clan is **** yo

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Today

4. Foe - are the baws

About 2 weeks ago or so vs TLP

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

matched opts f2p

1) MM

2) FOE

3) EOP

matched opts p2p

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

sorry, but i dont think mm can compete with tlp in a p2p matched fight. =s, but gl if u guys ever wanna try.

FI didnt beat tlp, Mains did. both fights, same mains, only hitting TLP :dry: . that was the hardest both clans had to work to get a pkri tho, hopefully it will be easier in the future.. good "fights" none the less i guess.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I heard mm kicked another retard out their clan.

/end

I heard that Walli tried to bribe foe with his xfer method if you guys all pull good "yata yata, if we pull good you will be rewarded yatta yata yata"

I didn't promise EOP any xfer method this week, never have, we have our own xfer method and it involves owning final ownege elite once a week.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Today

4. Foe - are the baws

So when was the last time u pulled 40 to a trip?

or...

When was the last time u pked in the actual wildy, rather than fally and barbarian village? :blush:

I heard that Walli tried to bribe foe with his xfer method if you guys all pull good "yata yata, if we pull good you will be rewarded yatta yata yata"

I didn't promise EOP any xfer method this week, never have, we have our own xfer method and it involves owning final ownege elite once a week.

You heard, but it wasn't the truth. Stop worrying about a clan that you'll never be better than and try to focus on how you can get better. You guys having sign-ups is a fact, so there's no argument there.

lol'd @ 'once a week'. cya tomorrow..? i hope =]

Today:

1.MM pulled 115-120

2.E pulled 100, not eough to beat 115-120 MM

3.EOP -Pulled 90 beat Foe 2x

4.CP - pulled 70-75?

5.Foe/Dp - both pulled 65-70

6.Fi - pulled around 50?

7.Ir - pulled 39 nice

8.DV/tgg? -haven't heard anything from tgg

Tomorrow:

1.Foe/MM think mm might take this one tomorrow

2.Tlp

3.Dp/E?

4.C/Ir/FI

5.dv?

6.EOP if we go out that is =p

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

You guys have sign-ups, we don't. You pull 85-90 with sign-ups & we pull 72 without. Now imagine if we did have sign-ups.

2 weeks ago we didn't have sign-ups, and still managed to pull 95. Sign ups or not, it's old, and lame, to use the "you had sign-ups" for an excuse nowadays. We never massed, we never bribed our members like some clans (don't feel bad your not the only clan, FI got the xbox 360 bribe in place in hopes for more members)....we do inactive sweeps weekly which is why our ml is 100% actives, and our members are motivated, thats why we do well, not because of "sign ups"...

Today:

01.) MM - Gj guys, although all your posts today on this thread has been cocky, don't get too far ahead of yourselves, for all you know E could come back and tear **** up next weekend, gj on your wins though.

02.) E - Unfortunate losses to MM, better luck next weekend guys, still a strong pull.

03.) EOP - Beat FOE with like 78 ending in one round, not sure about the other cause I wasn't there. Pulled 95, and also beat FI, CP, and IR from what I heard.

04.) FOE - Didn't do **** today, im just placing you guys here because organization, levels, and whatnot can take down any of the below on a good day.

05.) CP - Heard you guys pulled well, sorry for crashing one of your fights, AC'ed for you guys afterwards, Gj beating DP.

06.) DP - Never heard much about your trip but im assuming you'd be here.

07.) FI - Beat TLP x2? Gj on that, would like to know the starting/ending opts for both clans, if someone could tell me it would be appreciated.

08.) TLP - Fought FI twice but lost, thats unfortunate, perhaps next week you will get em back, try harder in F2P! :P

09.) IR - Not a bad pull, gl coming out of your slump, im sure you will get better in the weeks to come...I wonder if Brian took my advice? :O

10.) TGG/DV - Never heard much from you guys today, not sure what TGG did, I know DV lost to IR a few times.

thekingu.png

1. MM - Pulled the most out of everyone, nobody really put up a huge challenge to them so they deserve this spot.

2. E - Also had a good pull but couldn't put up a huge challenge to MM would of beat everyone else though probably.

3. Eop - Beat Foe X2 and some other clans. Would of beat anyone below them.

4. Foe - had an alright pull, couldn't compete with MM,E, EOP but would of beat below.

5. Cp - Beat Dp twice? good pull and organization, would of beat anyone below.

6. Dp - Lost to Cp twice I think, would of beat below though.

7. Fi - Beat Tlp at least once I think, couldn't really compete with anyone above but they'll be up there soon I think.

8. Tlp - lost to Fi? Heard you were good in P2p though, you'll probably be up there in f2p soon.

9. Ir - Been slumping but had an alright pull, beat Dv and will get back up there soon.

10. Tgg - Not sure how your trip went would of beat Dv though.

11. Dv - Lost to Ir then I don't know what happened, wouldn't of beat anyone though.