Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Matched Opts:

1. Fi

2. Foe

3. MM

4. Tlp

i would love to see you beat foe/mm/tlp/eop/e in f2p matched opts.

actual f2p matched otps:

1. FOE - more mith then MM

2. MM - Might beat FOE depending on who is there

3. EOP/E - Again, depends on who is there

4. EOP/E - This also depends on numbers. I think EOP have adv. at lower opts, E at higher opts.

5. TLP/Fi - Would have been good if you guys had warred to settle this.

6. TLP/Fi - ^

7. CP/DP - DP have a 100 cb unit, but at higher opts i think CP got this.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Mid clans (didn't hear about the high clans fights)

1 TLP - Didn't see any off your fights today apart from killing a group of our returners who decided to run out of clanwars and continue fighting E although E hoped and you guys gave us a fight =p Putting you above everyone else in the p2p bracket because of your perfomance in recent weeks.

2 DP/E - 1-1 good fights E, nice to see you guys raising your game in p2p.

3 C - Sad to see you killing off our returners at fog while fighting E the second time. Always had very good relations with C so it was dissapointing to see this.

4 DV - Slumping atm, killed a team of DP in a pkri style fight after we dissmissed. Nice o see you guys getting more opts again. Hopefully they can pull out of this slump asap.

5 IR 0 SLumping hard, crashed DP+E then got cleared by DP L0L how embarissing. Ir trips must be fun, I thought clanwars was for the PCL....

Was a good 3 hour trip for DP =] Also an epic warspeach by midg before the trip lol.

mmflash123.gif

Mid clans (didn't hear about the high clans fights)

1 TLP - Didn't see any off your fights today apart from killing a group of our returners who decided to run out of clanwars and continue fighting E although E hoped and you guys gave us a fight =p Putting you above everyone else in the p2p bracket because of your perfomance in recent weeks.

2 DP/E - 1-1 good fights E, nice to see you guys raising your game in p2p.

3 C - Sad to see you killing off our returners at fog while fighting E the second time. Always had very good relations with C so it was dissapointing to see this.

4 DV - Slumping atm, killed a team of DP in a pkri style fight after we dissmissed. Nice o see you guys getting more opts again. Hopefully they can pull out of this slump asap.

5 IR 0 SLumping hard, crashed DP+E then got cleared by DP L0L how embarissing. Ir trips must be fun, I thought clanwars was for the PCL....

lol keep talking plz

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Lol @ everyone getting ****** because clans kill off their returners. Sorry but it's going to happen, and you can't blame clans for killing your returners after they run past a big ass clan I'm pretty sure they're not going to let you 'be on your merry way back to your clan', lol...

Top 4 F2P:

1. E.

2. MM.

3. FOE / EOP.

4. EOP / FOE.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

F2P:

#1 - Mayhem Makers - Great job lately, wrapping things up with ease in this server. You really are great F2P'ers. Making things look easy atm.

#2 - Epidemic - Contenders with MM... Keep it up. 3-0 Loss against MM today, keep your chins up.

#3 - Final Ownage Elite - Based on this weekends events, clearing EOP twice and one of them being outopted by around 15 people.

#4 - Eruption of Pures - Lost 2-1 to Foe. Would beat the clans below them.

P2P:

#1 - Final Ownage Elite - Our turf, untouchable for the last year basically.

#2 - Mayhem Makers - Heard you beat TLP, I don't know whether its true or false. So I'll just go by with what I have heard. Would have liked a fight from you guys today, heard you ended though. Great job nevertheless.

#3 - The Last Pures - Lost against MM, didn't like your attitude at CLW's when FOE wanted to play outside. But you could have easily beat the clans below you.

#4 - Devastation - Don't know much, but I heard you guys had a great day.

My list, correct me if I'm wrong but everyone is entitle to their own opinion. Sooooo I won't be editing it lol.

~Lileh

F2p overall:

MM - #1 Warring clan and #1 for the past 2 weeks, E has had there 4 weeks or however long it was, its over now

E - Was dominating for a month up until 2 weeks ago, haven't full out warred any major clan

FOE - Think you guys lost to EOP 2 weeks in a row or something but you seem to be stable again beating them this weekend + EOP declined your full out war offer

EOP - Gj raising your activity again and competing up here in the top 3

P2p overall:

FOE - Always dominate and puts up great fights when you lose, for sure #1 in P2P

MM - Right up there with FOE, Easily better then below

TLP - Just need to work on being more consistent but is much better then below in P2P

DV - ? i don't really follow you guys, who you beat or who you lose to, but judging off others list you guys would be here

E - Rising in P2P, Gj

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

I haven't been around the community too much lately, but from what I can see..

F2P

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE/EOP

4. --

5. DP

6. CP

7. Fi

8. TLP

7. IR/DV/CY

8. --

9. --

10. TGG

I've probably forgotten somebody and they'll quote this post raging, but I haven't left anybody out on purpose.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

My P2P list for today i'll explain why.

P2P Sunday

1.) FOE - P2P Kings

2.) MM - Meh.

3.) TLP - Not exactly sure what you did but heard you did pretty decent

4.) Dv - Entered fight between C vs EOP+Pot and heard some IR were there as well? Came out clearing both with Carnage in sc, asked epidemic for run-in, they accepted then bailed, beat DP in planned run-in. Thanks for the fight dp.

5.) DP/E - Heard you went 1-1? DP probably #5 though because they beat E and IR in one inventory.

6.) ^

7.) C - Didn't hear much from you guys, heard you were sitting in clan wars, but u did fight despite the low opts.

8.) IR - Meh, had massive scouts on you, good luck next week though.

9.) EOP+Pot - I don't like teaming, despite teaming heard you got wrecked by several clans.

10.)FI+Exile..?

You didn't clear ****, and i heard you had an Open CC.

Wait for our Video, we owned Ir, C 2x before you arrived, and then we took you guys and C aswell.

P2P

1.) MM/FOe - idk what happend

3.) TLP/DP/E

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

p2p:

1. FOE - Too good on this server atm

2. MM - idk if you lost to tlp or not, but regardless, they would have to be more consistent for this spot.

3. TLP - Like above, if you did beat MM today, do it more regularly for #2

4. E - I don't think your drop in f2p opts has damaged your p2p? Might beat TLP with a good pull.

5. DP - Levels and numbers prevent you from higher atm.

6. C - slipping, improve your game or you drop on my list.

7. IR - Back with good pulls

8. Dv - Always angry :\

9. EoP - Our first proper sunday trip in ages, we teamed with POT for some numbers, and showed we can beat some of the above. I predict us getting better and better in p2p :)

10. Fi - Also slipping :(

11. Cy/CP - Cy just gettin back into it, CP maybe needs more p2p experience

Sorry if i have left someone out >.>

7431051924523195.png

(F2P: 74.24 | P2P: 77.47)

yeh

1)

(16:38:07) -[JK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [TLP] The Last Pures ( http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tlp_Rs/index.php? ) | Members: 113 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 80.15 | P2P: 83.52) Strength: 91.12 Hp: 88.07 Magic: 92.33 Ranged: 91.28 Skill Total: 1,264 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 99) | Cape: Wilderness27 | Last Updated: 18th Jan 2010

2) i know you have higher averages then E, i wasn't referring to you having lower levels then them, i was talking about the other 3.

3) Why did you get angry about a post that had no agressive or trolling tones in it :confused:

4) you need a list

f2p 20v20:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP

4. E

5. DP/FI

7431051924523195.png

Didn't have time to post a list after the trip...

Sunday P2P

1) FOE - P2P Beasts.

2) TLP - Beat MM.

3) MM - Lost to TLP.

4) Epidemic/DP

5) ^

6) Devastation - I'm sorry we couldn't give you a fight at the end. Ran into TLP in single while waiting for you.

7) EOP - I heard you had crazy opts, I don't know what happened tho. I was told you beat Carnage?

8) Carnage

Concerning the Epidemic/DP:

You did not beat us in that first fight, it was pretty even and IR crashed from the south where we were so we ended up sandwiched. We had a rematch afterwards which we clearly won despite VH ******* us up from behind (they got off but killed a few and forced us to push through the lava gap).

Putting both together beacuse I give you the benefit of the doubt in the first fight. Next week maybe we can have a fight earlier instead of waiting around an hour?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P

MM - Just take this from E atm.

E - Close to MM, really interesting to watch this little rivalry.

FOE - Can beat E outnumbered to take this spot.

EOP - Almost #3, but FOE take it.

Cp - I think you and Dp are fighting for this spot but atm you have it.

Dp - Just below CP, but could possibly nick #5.

Fi - With better pulls, could compete with the above well.

TLP - Progressing in F2P, which is nice to see.

Dv - Close between you Fi and TLP.

P2P

FOE - Beast

MM - Close between you & TLP, but i think you just take it.

TLP - Pushing for 2, close.

E - Can give TLP a challenge although close between you and DP.

DP - Close to E, can beat the below.

Dv - Depending on pull, you could be here, #4, or even #8.

Ir/Fi - Depending on pulls, could compete with a few of the above.

EOP - Unranked in p2p, go out on your own, whatever the pull.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Yesterday P2P:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

P2P:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP; close to MM tho

yeah, two weekends one of you crashing, and another of you losing makes up for going of the radar for months with **** pulls and a slump. get real

f2p

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

P2p

1. FOE

2. MM - have beaten foe a few times last few months - not so good last week or so.

3. DP

no other clan has been consistant enough to rank

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png