Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

you didn't have less but i don't wanna start a flame war. epic pull

-edit

i heard you teamed with dv? correct me if im wrong please dont flame

Nope, its pure EOP, ask any dv rank.

Yeah good fight, I'm not saying we didn't lose, we did lose round 2, but i think we had a better overall trip =p.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) EPIDEMIC

-GAP-

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) EOP - Pulled 85 :)

5.) DP - Beat EOP at eop's end, eop had less though.

6.) CP

Major Respect to Epidemic for today, i believe you guys have changed alot, for the good, Keep it up guys.

Kings of F2P.

091205141458.png

We had 50 when we fought you, I scouted you with 60.

Gf EOP.

Also, we didn't lose today, so overall we had a better trip. First fight got crashed but we had 40 remaining falled in.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

We had 50 when we fought you, I scouted you with 60.

Gf EOP.

Also, we didn't lose today, so overall we had a better trip. First fight got crashed but we had 40 remaining falled in.

We had 49-51..

I garantee if we had 60, you wouldn't have posted.

Anyway it doesnt matter DP won, Good fight it was fun lets do it again sometime.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Today

1.)Epidemic-Pulled 110-115 at peak, beat MM 2x with ease, got loot off of FoE, a good action packed 3hr trip. :)

-GAP-

2.)MM-Pulled 90, I'm sure you'll try to get revenge next week.

3.)FOE- Ty for loots.

4.)EOP-Epic

5.)DP

6.)CP

NOTE; To all of the idiots going "e had sign ups lal", we've had sign ups for 1 year, whether we have sign ups or not it's none of your business. Keep worrying bout your losses.

Using sign ups as an excuse where you can't admit you lost is funny.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

01.) E - Grats on your pull.

02.) MM - Gj guys better luck next weekend.

03.) Heard a few good things, gj.

04.) EOP - Pulled 87 and would have merked any med clan at the beginning-med of our trip, started getting fights towards the end but still managed to go 6-1. Was fighting DP, we were winning by the looks of it then CP interupted and we cleared CP and made DP run to mossies. Not sure why you guys ran, should have just stopped to clear cp or keep focusing on the fight.

05.) DP - Definately deserves this spot at the least, beat us once today and did a good job, not making excuses but we fought 3 clans before we fought you w/o banking, those that were left were definately someone low on food/prayer with the exception of a few, we ignored going to bank though and fought anyways, nobody really returned and alot of people had to go so we ended trip. Props for the fight.

06.) FI - Grats guys heard you beat CP, sorry for interupting the last part of your fight.

07.) CP - Gj guys looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend, keep it up.

08.) Malice - Gf today guys

09.) TLP - Not sure what you did today

10.) IR

*Note, I believe EOP did better than DP today number-wise and win-wise, we won mroe fights which is why i put us above you, but really you guys would pretty much be tied with us seeing as you beat us once before we ended our trip. Gj today guys you seem to be improving. Thanks alot for both fights, was respectable fights, lets keep this flame free.

thekingu.png

NOTE; To all of the idiots going "e had sign ups lal", we've had sign ups for 1 year, whether we have sign ups or not it's none of your business. Keep worrying bout your losses.

Using sign ups as an excuse where you can't admit you lost is funny.

Its not an excuse but try pulling 100+ w/o sign ups and then you wont see people crying bout it :)

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Saturday action:

E - Nice pull, but then again 3 clans died into you and you have signups.

MM - topped around 90 today with no sign ups :D

-GAP-

FOE - Ouch.

Rest go here vv

Post count is ***** size. Your troll is obsolete.

Today.

E

MM

FOE?

EOP/DP

Next Sat:

E/MM

EOP/FOE

DP

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

No Mm do not have sign ups, No need for them.

Saturday Prediction

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.Dp

5.Cp/Eop

..Lol.

Today was fun, FOE fight was kinda dumb and boring but I guess everybody made back their money from previous fights or profited enough for next week.

04.) EOP - Pulled 87 and would have merked any med clan at the beginning-med of our trip, started getting fights towards the end but still managed to go 6-1. Was fighting DP, we were winning by the looks of it then CP interupted and we cleared CP and made DP run to mossies. Not sure why you guys ran, should have just stopped to clear cp or keep focusing on the fight.

05.) DP - Definately deserves this spot at the least, beat us once today and did a good job, not making excuses but we fought 3 clans before we fought you w/o banking, those that were left were definately someone low on food/prayer with the exception of a few, we ignored going to bank though and fought anyways, nobody really returned and alot of people had to go so we ended trip. Props for the fight.

06.) FI - Grats guys heard you beat CP, sorry for interupting the last part of your fight.

10.) IR

*Note, I believe EOP did better than DP today number-wise and win-wise, we won mroe fights which is why i put us above you, but really you guys would pretty much be tied with us seeing as you beat us once before we ended our trip. Gj today guys you seem to be improving. Thanks alot for both fights, was respectable fights, lets keep this flame free.

Good list but you should've ranked urself #3 as Foe did nothing other then losing to Mm x2 and E.

10.) IR

It's np dude. We had them cleared for the most part anyways.

Just a question, how do you go from being pulling 20 to 85? lol (this isn't a flame, i'm amazed)

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Good list but you should've ranked urself #3 as Foe did nothing other then losing to Mm x2 and E.

I think he forgot to put the name for #3 which is FOE

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Very impressed on EOP pull.

Today F2P.

1.E

2.MM

3.FOE

4.EOP - Nice pull.

5.Not sure about others.

Offtopic: Using Epidemic's sign ups as a excuse is lame, E has been using Sign Ups for 1 year, if we want to do it we do it, none of your business.

10122007thedayrunescape.png

Its not an excuse but try pulling 100+ w/o sign ups and then you wont see people crying bout it :)

Yes it is. Name one logical thing wrong with having sign-ups. It's an excuse when a certain clan loses to make it look as if they weren't too serious.