Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P overall

1.) MM - Been dominating for months, outpull everyone significantly but if the opts are closer, this can and will change.

2.) Fi - Bigger pulls than everyone else and can pull big ones out of the bag.

3.) FOE - Underestimated in F2P

4.) NME - Close to those above, but not strong enough to consistently beat them yet. Pulled 65+ for two weeks and 55+ for over a month now, we got alot of work to do but we know exactly what we're doing. Not to mention its our anniversary in 3 weeks time, which should be a great occasion for us.

5.) Hostility - Good job on the recent pulls, doing alot of damage and growing well

6.) TLP - Such a weird clan, 6 or 7 years of history but no real drive to get "good" in F2P.

7.) Zenith - Haven't seen much from you guys recently, but you've GOT to be doing better than EOP and CP haha.

8.) EOP - Not doing good at all and have been throwing alot of empty threats around. The low pulls are most likely from your memberbase realising that the staff doesn't have much of an idea of whats going on, hopefully its sorted soon so you step out of single and actually fight clans as opposed to getting 3 kills in the space of an hour and sitting at mossies all trip. 20 inactive topics says it all really.

9.) CP - Currently going through a recovery period where loads of members are leaving and joining other clans and the pulls are around 25ish. Hopefully your new rivalry with CH and EF will give you the boost needed to compete with Hostility, but as the old saying goes a zebra never changes its stripes and the leadership of CP will probably proceed to get you into even more trouble with strange leadership decisions

10.) Chaotic/EF/XL/Others

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

F2P

MM - expected the teaming

FI - had balls to fight us 1v1 (before FOE crashed)

FOE - rough, using FI as meatshield will last so long

those sad cunts getting tierd of their fuqing bs should team on em and kill em tbh

Fuk'n lmfao

1. Foe/MM

3. Fi

how can you put foe #1 when you were scared to fight us? explain that damn scrubs

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

p2p today;

1. FOE - looks like you beat Fi in the return fight

2. Fi - ^

3. MM - bad pull from wat i heard

4. EoP/TLP - had a good fight around dwarves, eop controlled most of it until it got crashed

5. ^

6. NME - heard you guys had a bad pull, and lookin at the kdr you got 20 kills in 2 hours, really bad trip :S Also asked EoP for a clw runin (lol), and when we accepted, they said they didnt wanna do it anymore??

7. Z/NPO/IR - only other clans i saw

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Today

1.) FOE

2.) Fi

3.) MM

4.) NME - Peaked at 56 or 57, had a pretty dull trip outside of a few hits cos clans are scared to lose their power amulets and rune crossbows

5.) TLP - Would have liked to fight you guys

6.) Z - Saw you destroy some poor clan, don't know which it was

7.) EOP - Didn't have numbers to compete with us in particular and lost to TLP outnumbered by a few I believe

8.) IR - Saw you once or twice I believe

9.) CP - Pulled 15, hit you a couple of times

10.) rest

p2p today;

6. NME - heard you guys had a bad pull, and lookin at the kdr you got 20 kills in 2 hours, really bad trip :S

You declined our fights cos you didn't have the numbers to fight us, so it couldn't have been that bad haha. :)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Today

1.) FOE

2.) Fi

3.) MM

4.) NME - Peaked at 56 or 57, had a pretty dull trip outside of a few hits cos clans are scared to lose their power amulets and rune crossbows

5.) TLP - Would have liked to fight you guys

6.) Z - Saw you destroy some poor clan, don't know which it was

7.) EOP - Didn't have numbers to compete with us in particular and lost to TLP up 5

8.) IR - Owned you once or twice

9.) CP - Pulled 11

10.) rest

p2p today;

6. NME - heard you guys had a bad pull, and lookin at the kdr you got 20 kills in 2 hours, really bad trip :S

[21:59] <10[EoP]Tastemyscim> pull?

[21:59] <10[NME]Ivp> got about 47 in cc currently i think

[22:00] <10[EoP]Tastemyscim> ahh too many for us

Yep, a really bad pull LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[21:59] <10[NME]Ivp> pull?

[21:59] <10[EoP]Tastemyscim> got about 47 in cc currently i think

[22:00] <10[NME]Ivp> ahh too many for us

yep, a really bad pull LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and considering we pulled about 45 and also considering that we beat you down by 10 last Sunday, this is quite clearly nonsense ;p

p2p overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. Fi

4. EoP/TLP

5. -gap-

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

1) FOE

2) FI

3) MM

4) NME - No clan accepted our PKRI- Peaked at 56

5) TLP - Heard you beat EOP down by like 8 or something

6) EOP - Declined our numerous PKRI attempts, we asked you for a clan wars fight then we hit Zenith in game and you guys decided that 3 minutes was you waiting "too long."

7) Z

8) IR

9) HZ

10) HI

11) CP - Heard you peaked at like 15.

Hi

1) FOE

2) FI

3) MM

6) EOP - Declined our numerous PKRI attempts, we asked you for a clan wars fight then we hit Zenith in game and you guys decided that 3 minutes was you waiting "too long."

7) Z

8) IR

9) HZ

10) HI

I like when clans say they peaked but didn't do anything. If you didn't do anything should you even be on the list?

FOE

FI/MM

-

TLP/EOP - Had a nice fight. Ty guys for the action. Hope we can get more =D

-

Rest

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

1) FOE

2) FI

3) MM

7) Z

8) IR

9) HZ

10) HI

I like when clans say they peaked but didn't do anything. If you didn't do anything should you even be on the list?

FOE

FI/MM

-

TLP/EOP - Had a nice fight. Ty guys for the action. Hope we can get more =D

-

Rest

Now now, let's not cause some unneeded drama. I'll edit that just for you!

1) FOE- Heard you and FI had some good fights

2) FI- I heard FOE got the better of you, might be wrong though

3) MM - I saw you guys chasing Z quiet a lot so I'm not really sure what you guys had.

4) NME - No clan below accepted our PKRI- Peaked at 56, hit IR/Z/CP numerous times and hit EOP north of ports and caught MM in a huge clump as they tele'd up to GDZ, killed a fair few but heard FOE a minimap away and dipped.

5) TLP - Heard you beat EOP down by like 8 or something. Not sure what else you did.

6) EOP - Declined our numerous PKRI requests, we asked you for a clan wars fight then we hit Zenith in game and you guys decided that 3 minutes was you waiting "too long."

7) Z

8) IR

9) HZ

10) HI

11) CP - Heard you peaked at like 15

Hi

P2P today

Foe - Beat Fi in a good hour or so fight outopted by about 10 at the start.

Fi - Only clan to fight us

MM - No aciton on your anniversary..

NME - i heard you out pulled the below but idk

TLP - See u beat Eop?

Eop

bawagesiggreen.jpg