Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Heya Im Jennaa

Jennaa

Hey my name is Jenna im looking for a small f2p clan i dont mind doing p2p now and then alright well i dont want nothing big such as Foe Mm

my runescape name is YeahhKiss

[ YEAHHKISS ]: Overall 1,250 | Att 76 | Str 96 | Cns 92 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 99 | Cook 71 | WC 91 | Fish 47 | FM 50 | Craft 40 | Smith 39 | Mine 54 | Agil 51 | Thief 56 | Slay 45 | RC 51 | Sum 45

tell me my options an why please.

dont just post your IRC channel thank you.

Sounds a lot like Timz' acc :/

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey! If you're looking for a small clan that is doing mainly f2p events for now, but will move more into the p2p scene, you should consider Felicity. We're a new small clan that's based a fun loving community. Our main focus is enjoying the game as well as winning some fights too! ;) If you're not interested in joining, feel free to stay around our community. Post on the forums some, and chat in the IRC. I look forward to meeting you.

If you're interested, you can find us at...

#Felicity

http://s4.zetaboards.com/FelicityRs/index/

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Come check out CP Jenna. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

If your looking for a f2p based clan, join Control :)

We have weekly events, such as preps, minis, and little loot trips :)

www.control-rs.com

ripfb.jpg

Proud Ex-Officer of [C]on[T]rol

Proud Ex-Council of [C]omple[X]ity v1

IR for orgy #irclan rs-ir.com

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png