Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation B2B is GO - 24/7/11

Preschool

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd at morris screaming at his members on vent calling them worthless idiots because they couldn't hold EOP on the maze hill. Expected nothing but this from Outrage lol thanks for the loot P server prods.

Look what they had in their ventrilo comments LOL.

110721200621.png

This was two weeks ago.

Next i love the way you take pictures after every clan has left because you sit at gdz all the time mass returning.

I lol'd at morris screaming at his members on vent calling them worthless idiots because they couldn't hold EOP on the maze hill. Expected nothing but this from Outrage lol thanks for the loot P server prods.

110721200621.png

This was two weeks ago.

Next i love the way you take pictures after every clan has left because you sit at gdz all the time mass returning.

It was 1 night ago LOL. Just wait till Codex is done with the full video little 4ner.

110721200621.png

This was two weeks ago.

It was 1 night ago LOL. Just wait till Codex is done with the full video little 4ner.

no 2 weeks ago and am 15 so #fail?

110721200621.png

This was two weeks ago.

no 2 weeks ago and am 15 so #fail?

2 weeks lol?

Your promos were posted 4 days ago and that's when everyone started rage quitting your Battlescape clan. LOL

http://www.outrage-rs.com/showthread.php?2...e-Time-has-Come

read your own forums spastic.

110721200621.png

This was two weeks ago.

this pic has really nothing to do with you. We were having internal issues which are all solved. So that little picture is pointless.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Lmao i raged at my members?? And we didnt even have a speech today. You guys said you decided to ruin our speech lmao?

Wth is all this ruckus.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Lmao i raged at my members?? And we didnt even have a speech today. You guys said you decided to ruin our speech lmao?

Wth is all this ruckus.

rushed u while u were spamming #1 l000000l