Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation B2B is GO - 24/7/11

Preschool

How did Havoc + CPR only pull like 50 today when they pulled like 60 to a prep a few days ago o,0

Surely you can't be that bad that 10+ people got sick of it and left in the last 2 days or so, at this rate you'll be pulling 15 next weekend?@?!@

dog%20in%20armour.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Havoc + CPR only pull like 50 today when they pulled like 60 to a prep a few days ago o,0

Surely you can't be that bad that 10+ people got sick of it and left in the last 2 days or so, at this rate you'll be pulling 15 next weekend?@?!@

I thought they pulled 35 :o

Thats what Loki said

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

To all EoP members; who gives a **** if some clan posts a fake topic? We know what we did, we have more than enough evidence to back it up and we don't give a **** anyone else thinks, which brings me to my first point; We know what we did and that's what matters.

To everyone else; I don't care if this topic angers you, we posted our point of view and we provided solid evidence to back it up. You can sit here and cry about it or you can get over it and move on with your lives. I'm sure either way you'll live.

Thanks to all the clans we fought this weekend. Let's call it a day and move on. If you're interested in any sort of prep or event during the week then drop me a pm on IRC ([EoP]Milky). Again, thanks for the fights and we'll see everyone next weekend, especially Outrage.

If Goop was still leading, he wouldn't let this stand :whistling:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

To all EoP members; who gives a **** if some clan posts a fake topic? We know what we did, we have more than enough evidence to back it up and we don't give a **** anyone else thinks, which brings me to my first point; We know what we did and that's what matters.

To everyone else; I don't care if this topic angers you, we posted our point of view and we provided solid evidence to back it up. You can sit here and cry about it or you can get over it and move on with your lives. I'm sure either way you'll live.

Thanks to all the clans we fought this weekend. Let's call it a day and move on. If you're interested in any sort of prep or event during the week then drop me a pm on IRC ([EoP]Milky). Again, thanks for the fights and we'll see everyone next weekend, especially Outrage.

I think you misunderstood what he was saying, there will be dire consequences for Outrage but we will let our actions next weekend do the talking instead of trash talking here.

dog%20in%20armour.jpg

Since the original video didn't have the Outrage fight (I don't think?), here's a video of just that

vid shows outrage members teleing out using the 50 ports. gf

They teleported and banked their loots, why do you guys not have 40+ left? That's very horrible seeing a clan like EOP have about 15~ remaining vs Outrage who even was out otp by you lol

Looks to me about 20 eop at new gate rest at gdz. You need to chill before you start trouble idiot.

You're not scaring anyone max

Loki if i were you i would chill a bit, u and outrage had to team with hf to try to hit eop, show some maturity and get out of our topic because obviously making urself look like an idiot must end now.

havocohf.png

Easts_Baws.png

Since the original video didn't have the Outrage fight (I don't think?), here's a video of just that

They teleported and banked their loots, why do you guys not have 40+ left? That's very horrible seeing a clan like EOP have about 15~ remaining vs Outrage who even was out otp by you lol

Looks to me about 20 eop at new gate rest at gdz. You need to chill before you start trouble idiot.

Loki if i were you i would chill a bit, u and outrage had to team with hf to try to hit eop, show some maturity and get out of our topic because obviously making urself look like an idiot must end now.

havocohf.png

Yup here i go, Hf had to hold Foe off while Eop+Px were trying to kill outrage, outrage called havoc and O+H cleared EOP+PX in like 4 seconds.

Oh dear this topic is going to get flamed so hard.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

havocohf.png

Yup here i go, Hf had to hold Foe off while Eop+Px were trying to kill outrage, outrage called havoc and O+H cleared EOP+PX in like 4 seconds.

Whats the need of telling lies... Hf was holding nothing, but killing our returners, foe wasnt there so idk why making up useless lies... and px wasnt there or with us either... is that the storys that ur leader tells u to justify the loss? jesus christ

Easts_Baws.png

He's still here m8, in fact he's the one who hit your 10 man pull l0l0l0l.

These clans... Just close and save yourself the embarrasement, learn from your "elders".

There is still time to apologize, you can PM me and we'll sort things out. Things are only gonna get worse, ask the idiots we killed around here lol.

Most hated clan and still standing strong, something to be proud of I'd say.

Congratulations to MM on your 50 man pull.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

He's still here m8, in fact he's the one who hit your 10 man pull l0l0l0l.

These clans... Just close and save yourself the embarrasement, learn from your "elders".

There is still time to apologize, you can PM me and we'll sort things out. Things are only gonna get worse, ask the idiots we killed around here lol.

Most hated clan and still standing strong, something to be proud of I'd say.

Congratulations to MM on your 50 man pull.

Solo Queen has spoken

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png