Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Venture Into P2P!

-Toxine-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

srry to say but we were insde maze soon as u rushed us mabye 3 of died. the ppl who u though was most likely sko.

it was actually u once u were cleaned up we went back to get sko.

xdf1vq.png

When you rushed us a new gate that was lame that you crashed.... Our fight at 18 ports was really fun but I'm preeeeeety sure you guys had more than 19 starting. Hope you had fun today! :)

2s1ry3n.jpg

When you rushed us a new gate that was lame that you crashed.... Our fight at 18 ports was really fun but I'm preeeeeety sure you guys had more than 19 starting. Hope you had fun today! :)

We had 20ish, you will see when the vid is up =)

#Clan-CP

We gained through the fight vs CT up to 28 ending. I'm guessing some people had came back or whatever.

Actually, we had 10 mains that showed up.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Sorry for crashing, we just felt it would only make up for yesterday, and the 3 weeks before that too :rolleyes:

And emperor, thanks for the loot lmfao. ******* easy

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Wouldn't really count the crash a fight only the slow people died. Weird you were only able to get 2 fours all trip.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.