Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mandyland 24/7

Inu

Topic by OId Wildy

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

malicestripmk4.gif

I'm going to be srs. We were crapping our pants. With 5 minutes to prep left, we had 15 people in clanchat. Inu was out at w57 trying to steal some Vikings, and we decided to accept free Spies to make our opts seem even a bit more impressive. Clans we would normaly **** upon now found the oppurtunity to challenge us.

We gladly accepted.

Our day started out with a Runin vs TB. We were getting offers from all around, clans that shat themselves hiding last week now suddenly sent scout after scout to crash us. We knew we were going to get crashed, but we felt like some warmups were needed. TB gladly answered the call, them defending at Gap, Mandyland felt their Rune hand strike upon their arrival.

The fight was a draw. I could go out of my ass telling you all how we were winning, but our first returners (meh) found The Hatred and WAR on their way to crash. We called it quitsies and dipped out. The next fight was waiting for our arrival.

Malice Starting: 23

110730222522.png

110730222551.png

110730222600.png

malicestripmk4.gif

Outrage gave us a ******* great fight last time, and we knew they would deliver again. I can't post opts, but I'll just show a screenshot of what we were up against. We had 23 at the time.

A battle emerged that would even make the Northern Gods smile. The Valhalla BV dreamt of was had at furnace. Wave after wave of endless Outrage crashed upon us. Maliceland stood invaded. Defeated. But with glorious honor destroying the pillars of the clan that was once called Outrage.

Malice Starting: 23

110730224653.png

110730224734.png

110730224758.png

110730224813.png

110730224829.png

110730224841.png

110730224920.png

malicestripmk4.gif

After Outrage defeating a low pulling Maliceland, the strangest thing occurred. A few Australians found their way to their keyboards, and found the time fit to aid us in this time of need.

Malice Starting: 27

Malice was about to get revenge for the whales. Finaly another fight against EF.

What we did not suspect was other clans not being so lucky as us. Apparently, some trips weren't as fun as ours, and the need to crash our glorious battle was fueled by wave after wave of kids who dared face our wrath.

What we saw rushing at us weren't the familiar Pink capes. It were Red longboats, ready to strike down upon us. Needless to say, 27 Malicers were more then enough to handle this.

While clearing the last of the Viking scraps, suddenly The Hatred found us. Strange, but strong as we were, we decided to stay and fight.

Suddenly it was clusterfest. Tales were sung about our glorious victories, and many other clans decided to take a peek. Thanks for watching kids, but we survived them all, standing strong in Mandyland.

110730230408.png

110730230412.png

110730230421.png

110730230449.png

110730230453.png

110730230658.png

110730230742.png

malicestripmk4.gif

FoE was sick of us stealing the spotlight. It appread our battles were so great that they couldn't get any action, so we set up a quick PKRI with them. I tanked like a boss, but a sad quickprayer mistake cost me the war. Jimmy down I repeat Jimmy down.

Ty for Hippy trying to help, but wasn't needed mate. We can easily clearFoE without you guys.

110730230758.png

110730230801.png

110730230809.png

malicestripmk4.gif

After this it was time to fight EF. Thanks for all the clans so far for the warmup, but it was Whales that needed to be defended. Every fight until now was just us screwing around. This was EF we were dealing with, and a moment of weakness would mean the death of at least 3 baby whales. We won't let that happen. Not after the tragedy that befell Jimmy's parents.

It was a chilling sight. Clothed in not leather, but in freshly woven baby Whale hides, the Exiled Forks stood tall. Arrows made of the sharpest Whale teeth. Scimitars holding the scales of once mighty underwaterGods.

That is, I WISH I could have said that.

We found a lone MM kid. Cute as he was, we decided to let him live.

Five minutes later, we got rushed by none other then the Mayhem Makers. We weren't sure if they dared face us, so we thought a natural 'off' would suffice. They decided to test our resolution. How far would YOU go for #Mandyland? Glad to be one of the clans to give them a fight, we accepted. Me defending East ghost hut, the rest of Malice defending West, we knew we had what it took to get some PCR dropouts.

Soon MM fell by our mighty swords, together with TLP and FoE and whutnot.

110730231928.png

110730231940.png

110730232001.png

malicestripmk4.gif

We heard NME was fighting BV. We found that cute, seeing as how we hadn't gotten a clean fight all day. We also heard a certain Whale bashing clan was going to crash. We couldn't let this happen. Crashing? Today? Not on our watch. #1 Anti-Crashers Malice set out. 23 Whales strong, we decided to smite anyone in our way.

BV didn't deliver NME what they'd hope for. Dipping out after 30 seconds, leaving NME all alone in the wilderness. So we decided to finish the job. Not even ten seconds in the fight, we got crashed by TLP.

Ha. TLP rushing OUR fight? Just like we did to MM, we decided to say **** it. If we can't get a fight, we'll give them one. Holding our own in ghost hut, we destroyed main after main. Addy was filling our inventories. Mains were lucky because they weren't inside MY attack range. Fight us at Gap next week kids.

110730233720.png

110730233732.png

110730233745.png

110730233802.png

110730233823.png

110730233830.png

110730233837.png

110730233844.png

malicestripmk4.gif

In the end, we stood tall. The only clan tonight that did not crash anyone. We set up many fights, only to always face a different FoE. Not a single clan dared to face us in 1v1. Not a single runin was completed. But we stood tall. We defeated wave after wave of Med, High and Masser clan. GF to all involved. We'll be sure to return the favor. You guys were all lucky we didn't pull 30.

110730232839.png

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice topic. Very clever, nice layout and cute pics.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I think it's worth mentioning that for once all the big clans worked together. They moved very swiftly when crashing us and even took turns. Great night for the pure community as a whole. Co-operation at it's very finest.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Ha. TLP rushing OUR fight? Just like we did to MM, we decided to say **** it. If we can't get a fight, we'll give them one. Holding our own in ghost hut, we destroyed main after main. Addy was filling our inventories. Mains were lucky because they weren't inside MY attack range. Fight us at Gap next week kids.

legends.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

I think it's worth mentioning that for once all the big clans worked together. They moved very swiftly when crashing us and even took turns. Great night for the pure community as a whole. Co-operation at it's very finest.

If only you dedicated to making topics you'd outclass me every single time.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

In the end, we stood tall. The only clan tonight that did not crash anyone. We set up many fights, only to always face a different FoE.

:wub:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

If only you dedicated to making topics you'd outclass me every single time.

That's quite the compliment :D:D But I couldn't do it even if tried my best.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I miss the old topic's :(

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Love malice topics, gj battoling the big clans but I don't see us in the topic

I'm not 100% sure if you guys crashed us. I know I heard some talk about it on Teamspeak, but I was returning at that time. So I didn't put your name in my original topic, but #1 Asian Inu apparently did. When I get pictures from other members I will either update or ask for a rename.

Edit: I heard EoP logged into us at CA, but judging from your topic, you were picking off MM who were bullying us.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

We never fought you, you kept putting us off...Which is a bit strange considering last night you said "CYA TOMORROW"

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

We never fought you, you kept putting us off...Which is a bit strange considering last night you said "CYA TOMORROW"

As you can see, we were always busy fighting. If you maybe let us have a real fight we could have fought you after. Thanks to all the crashing (not implying it was only you guys, pretty much everyone crashed us tonight), we had to retry our fight with EF 3 times. And in the end, that fight didn't even go through.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png