Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mandyland 24/7

Inu

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all Inu. He just used my name into luring you guys to like it.

#1 Asian Inu.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You make a reference to EF in every fight, but declined like 15 PKRIs.

#retired

We never fought you, you kept putting us off...Which is a bit strange considering last night you said "CYA TOMORROW"

Oddly enough we ran into the same bit of retardation from the wonderland kiddos.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

#retired

We never fought you, you kept putting us off...Which is a bit strange considering last night you said "CYA TOMORROW"

Oddly enough we ran into the same bit of retardation from the wonderland kiddos.

We tried setting up a fight with you guys 3 times. When you accepted, BV and TH showed up.

Second time MM showed up, third time TLP.

We also never saw a glimpse of EF at the crashwars. As if they were always lucky enough to not be involved.

Strange that you always asked us to defend, but I'm sure you guys are honorfull enough to not give our locs away when we outpull you by 5.

That's all I'm saying on that matter.

If you want action with us, show up a little sooner, maybe you can have a piece of the delicious cake that is Malice.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

#retired

We tried setting up a fight with you guys 3 times. When you accepted, BV and TH showed up.

Strange that you always asked us to defend, but I'm sure you guys are honorfull enough to not give our locs away when we outpull you by 5.

If you want action with us, show up a little sooner, maybe you can have a piece of the delicious cake that is Malice.

Somebody in your clan is lying to you :D you accepted one PKRI, I asked Oddish if we should rush while we were in your world, he said hold on BV just hit us, and told us not to hit it.

Also you failed to mention you had 28 DD'd you told us you had 20, but I'm sure you guys planned on telling us you'd lied and brought 8 more then originally stated right?

I like your topic a lot though; it's a clever way to say your day sucked and you lost every fight. Very clever.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

#retired

Somebody in your clan is lying to you :D you accepted one PKRI, I asked Oddish if we should rush while we were in your world, he said hold on BV just hit us, and told us not to hit it.

Also you failed to mention you had 28 DD'd you told us you had 20, but I'm sure you guys planned on telling us you'd lied and brought 8 more then originally stated right?

I like your topic a lot though; it's a clever way to say your day sucked and you lost every fight. Very clever.

If that's the way you want to see it. At least I had fun, and that's what matters ;)

I'll be interested in your topic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

If that's the way you want to see it. At least I had fun, and that's what matters ;)

Yea, was a fun day of RuneScape first trip I've been able to attend in a month or so, enjoyed myself quite a bit :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Yea, was a fun day of RuneScape first trip I've been able to attend in a month or so, enjoyed myself quite a bit :D

Welcome back :)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Meh not sure how much I'll be able to play, mostly off and on. Scape is kind of back seat atm :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Meh not sure how much I'll be able to play, mostly off and on. Scape is kind of back seat atm :P

As long as you find the time to come to Saturdays and the occasional prep/fullout all is fine.

If you want to be a forum ***** like me, you need to put in a little more effort though </3.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

As long as you find the time to come to Saturdays and the occasional prep/fullout all is fine.

If you want to be a forum ***** like me, you need to put in a little more effort though </3.

:P i think today was my first event in like 4 weeks :S

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

TH came to check out a cluster that you guys were involved in but we didn't attack anyone, then hopped. Call it "crashing" if you want but the only green capes we actually fought today were NME.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

TH came to check out a cluster that you guys were involved in but we didn't attack anyone, then hopped. Call it "crashing" if you want but the only green capes we actually fought today were NME.

110730230453.png

It was us vs BV. It only became a cluster when you guys rushed in.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

110730230453.png

It was us vs BV. It only became a cluster when you guys rushed in.

Literally as we ran in MM and I think FOE (some blue clan, wasn't sure) ran in and we immediately went to single. At most we killed 2 people from your fight.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif