Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy|1-35 Def F2P/P2P Pking Clan

Ben√

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right back at you sxc!

Anyway, dunno if you got my message on IRC, but one day when you're taking an extended break from FF & I'm not too lazy, you should totally teach me the basics of photoshop. I'd watch a vid, but that wouldn't be fun.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Right back at you sxc!

Anyway, dunno if you got my message on IRC, but one day when you're taking an extended break from FF & I'm not too lazy, you should totally teach me the basics of photoshop. I'd watch a vid, but that wouldn't be fun.

Sad nh page getter XD

And yep sure thing, I'll have to re-teach myself at the same time lol :P been a while since I've done anything on there

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

car_problems.png

Also, sweet Jared, I tired it & there was some really basic stuff that I wasn't able to deal with which made me so mad I ragequit.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy