Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[T]he [H]atred Making Enemies

Sirswat

10_gucci.png

~Let The Hate Consume You~

[*]TH Forums | [*]Memberlist | [*]YouTube

thehatredsidebar.png

Today was a good day for The Hatred. We reached a well sought after goal today and went past our goal of pulling 30 to peak at 35 members.

Unfortunately all the clans that have been talking down to TH could not back up their words.

It did not matter though, as we still had fun with the fights we had.

Undefeated

thehatredsidebar.png

thehatredsidebar.png

Fight 1: NME

Ever since they got a few kills two weeks ago on some of our low levels, they have been talking smack ever since then.

Telling us we cannot grow, and they are better than us.

Normally this would not bother us or anything like that since we dont really like PW, however we really wanted to show these type of clans how its done

For some reason today they did decide to step above 30 wilderness and we were on them within seconds

The fight was clearly one sided as only 4 TH members died. Thanks to NME for respectfully fighting back though and I hope you guys venture up in the wilderness more often :)

thehatredsidebar.png

Fight 2: MA and Massers

As soon as we were done with NME, we encountered some MA members and we walked and killed them.

Right after that, we saw a few white dots walking up, and we decided to charge.

We were hoping it was Malice, but they were just some masser clan. We quickly cleared them.

thehatredsidebar.png

Fight 3: BV

BV accepted a run in offer from us and we fought in Spider Village. As we were walking to the ruins we saw a few white dots, and it was BV

We quickly charged in the house and took control.

BV didn't have as many as we did so the fight didn't last long.

Despite BV having less than us, they still put in a good fight.

Thanks BV for the good fight, hope to see you next week.

thehatredsidebar.png

Fight 4: Cluster in world 118

After trying to get a fight with Malice literally all day long and having their ranks repeatedly tell us they had other plans we decided to go hunting for them.

Finally after getting their location we quickly rushed in but found out that every other pure clan in Runescape seemed to have beat us there, so we left with minimal loses. I

t's a shame you decided not to fight us Malice, we were quite looking forward to it after you promised us a battle Saturday after our prep. Perhaps you were talking about next week.

thehatredsidebar.png

Fight 5: EF + Some BV

With EF+BV being the only clan out we decided to see if they would fight us (having refused to do so earlier in the day). They accepted and rushed us West of Chaos Dwarves.

And this would be our best fight of the night lasting 1.5 hours.

In TH's opinion we held control of the fight for a majority of it and came out on top. EF+BV regrouped at the Moss Giants a total of 5 times to our 3 regroups.

There were a few times where EF+BV outnumbered us but were unable to get as many kills as we were.

Our proof of over all domination and victory of this fight can been seen by both clans KDs, TH went from a 1.11 kd to a 1.12 kd while EF's dropped from a .85 to a .82 .

It is also our belief that EF's members were running low on gear as many of their members we returning in very sub par gear minus three of EF+BV's tanks who rarely skulled and spent most of the fight running around trying to distract us.

Which caused them to stop returning and leave while we were still up there killing their members.

The fight itself was one of the best fights we've had in a while. Thanks EF for the fight. TH left the battlefield with 25 people.

At any rate, I would like to thank NME, MA and EF+BV for the action today, to our TS callers who helped us through that long fight at the end, and to all the TH members who showed up, especially Tlal our aussie man.

thehatredsidebar.png

medial.png

14501327.png

47030667.png

98182239.png

110730165304.png

111is.png

72211590.png

24262888.png

pktrip1.png

pktrip2.png

110730180748.png

110730180944.png

110730182751.png

110730184046.png

july30thf2ppktrip180319.png

july30thf2ppktrip180319.png

july30thf2ppktrip180839.png

july30thf2ppktrip182139.png

july30thf2ppktrip182602.png

july30thf2ppktrip182705.png

thehatredsidebar.png

If you want to know more about The Hatred and our events. Please take a look at #the_hatred and join our community. Doors are open to everyone!

thehatredsidebar.png

eventsarchvies.jpg

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

More then four TH members died..

Was a fun fight but that's just a plain lie saying only four died.

But I am glad to see you pulled 30 as it would be boring if clans don't step up as well, look forward to more fights in the future and hoping you don't post lies like the one in your topic today.

I know we have talked crap but it makes a rivalry which is ultimately one of the more enjoyable aspects in the clan world.

edit: Watched the video, no orb counts nothing to back up such claims of losing no more then four.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

But I am glad to see you pulled 30 as it would be boring if clans don't step up as well, look forward to more fights in the future and hoping you don't post lies like the one in your topic today.

I know we have talked crap but it makes a rivalry which is ultimately one of the more enjoyable aspects in the clan world.

edit: Watched the video, no orb counts nothing to back up such claims of losing no more then four.

Thanks! I guess in the future we will be sure to do orb counts right after.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Please excuse the original poster, I forgot that you had evidence otherwise.

Good job TH.

Please excuse the original poster, I forgot that you had evidence otherwise.

Good job TH.

Rewatching my video which showed otherwise and the fact I got two kill messages myself and I never get kill messages.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Nice job Th.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

There is only 1 clip cut and thats when I died lol. I ran back and the clan was still there. You guys left claiming a win. Not my fault.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME