Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures Vs Fatality

EOP Adam

Who would win in an Fullout?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• EOP
    • Fi

eop wins the poll

eop wins the fullout

i call them all

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

This is what I think of your topic. monkeypiss.gif

I lol'd. :teehee:

Should be very interesting if accepted. Don't really see a reason why they wouldn't, seeing as their active ml and futures/inactive ml adds up to be 130, which is 20 people more than us, if anything they have an advantage. Either way im looking forward to kickin some major arse if this war does go down. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

Read the post on your previous topic. Please show some respect and honour for a change.

The way we will look at this:

Fight EOP and have our members hacked/ddos'd/phished and our forums and TS constantly ddos'd because that is what they do. Fight EOP and have flame directed as us more so from your members and leader than usual. Fight EOP and have them try to hack our leadership. Your clan is no honour and doesn't deserve to fight a clan like ours despite what you think. Our clan will fight yours when we see fit and not when you show your insecurity publicly like now.

Also on a side note. if your clan is as good as they say why do you declare on clans that are as bad as you claim. Shouldn't you be fighting for #1 instead of fighting clans below you? Surely the only thing you are showing here is that you are frightened Fi might gain momentum from our recent fullout and therefore would try anything to stop it taking place. This shows some insecurity. Maybe you should divert your attention to trying to be #1 instead of fighting clans below you :). I don't say this as a way to back out I just say it as common sense and logic. What do you have to gain from declaring on a clan you claim to not even be in the top 7 when your clan you claim to be in the top 3?. Shouldn't you be fighting clans within your range for a higher position instead of fighting clans lower than you to reassure yourselves? hmm.

Read the post on your previous topic. Please show some respect and honour for a change.

Also on a side note. if your clan is as good as they say why do you declare on clans that are as bad as you claim. Shouldn't you be fighting for #1 instead of fighting clans below you? Surely the only thing you are showing here is that you are frightened Fi might gain momentum from our recent fullout and therefore would try anything to stop it taking place. This shows some insecurity. Maybe you should divert your attention to trying to be #1 instead of fighting clans below you :). I don't say this as a way to back out I just say it as common sense and logic. What do you have to gain from declaring on a clan you claim to not even be in the top 7 when your clan you claim to be in the top 3?. Shouldn't you be fighting clans within your range for a higher position instead of fighting clans lower than you to reassure yourselves? hmm.

simmer down with the wall of texts, use that momentum you claim to be gaining to accept it.

it's Runescape.

Edit: you just made it even longer, lmao.

This could be closer then EoP would like.

I would like Fi to win, just to prove everyone wrong about the 2 year slump ^^

Edit: I just lurked the declaration forum and can't find this topic.

what up?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

The way we will look at this:

Fight EOP and have our members hacked/ddos'd/phished and our forums and TS constantly ddos'd because that is what they do. Fight EOP and have flame directed as us more so from your members and leader than usual. Fight EOP and have them try to hack our leadership. Your clan is no honour and doesn't deserve to fight a clan like ours despite what you think. Our clan will fight yours when we see fit and not when you show your insecurity publicly like now.

tldr

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

This could be closer then EoP would like.

I would like Fi to win, just to prove everyone wrong about the 2 year slump ^^

Edit: I just lurked the declaration forum and can't find this topic.

what up?

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18890

Declared in Clan Discussion because we're already ahead of them in PCR ranks

edit: seems like FI will decline. I was hoping to fight, would be fun :(

simmer down with the wall of texts, use that momentum you claim to be gaining to accept it.

it's Runescape.

Edit: you just made it even longer, lmao.

I know :D It is runescape but some clans take it to extremes as pointed out above which is why people look at the pure community these days and say its dying because of the scummy tactics used.

Also on a side note eop havent even talked to our leadership, only made public insecurity announcements.

Normally this would be accepted but seeing your past actions from past like year I doubt the current ranks of Fi would accept.

Would be fun though :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

Don't see why Fi would decline this, they have so much to gain.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Flash Cutter, just keep in mind it is Fatality that started this rivalry, might not have been your fault, or your current ranks, but 101 sins. Even after he left FI VH got brought into it, but it seems they are out of the question again now. Right now your looking at the negative side of things, instead of the positive. You claim that EOP is NH because we crash peoples fights when we want to, we only crash those who we choose to kill, the clans that are smart and don't start **** never get crashed. Crashing doesn't mean we are NH, there has been countless people in EOP who get hacked, phished, ddos'd, or whatever else you said above....you jump to conclusions too quickly imo, i bet if this war did go down, there would be no hacking, ddosing, or anything or the sort, right now it is just an excuse, if you guys don't want to war because you think there is a chance of you losing, then just admit it and let this topic be closed, instead of trying to wiggle your way out of it....it's not like we care, cause either way we're still gonna get some sort of action from you guys on weekend trips.

When you say our clan is no honour and doesn't deserve to fight a clan like yours, what is that supposed to mean. 101 started **** and said he was gonna close us, so we retaliate and decide to hit you whenever we can? Last time i checked thats not NH, it's a part of the game. Right now we are giving you what could be the last chance for success (no flame intended).....this would be another chance to gain momentum, without this war there will be no momentum gained at all because we will continue to rag on you guys on the weekends until the momentum is dropped again.

P.S: Please don't call me a newfag. :)

thekingu.png

Flash Cutter, just keep in mind it is Fatality that started this rivalry, might not have been your fault, or your current ranks, but 101 sins. Even after he left FI VH got brought into it, but it seems they are out of the question again now. Right now your looking at the negative side of things, instead of the positive. You claim that EOP is NH because we crash peoples fights when we want to, we only crash those who we choose to kill, the clans that are smart and don't start **** never get crashed. Crashing doesn't mean we are NH, there has been countless people in EOP who get hacked, phished, ddos'd, or whatever else you said above....you jump to conclusions too quickly imo, i bet if this war did go down, there would be no hacking, ddosing, or anything or the sort, right now it is just an excuse, if you guys don't want to war because you think there is a chance of you losing, then just admit it and let this topic be closed, instead of trying to wiggle your way out of it....it's not like we care, cause either way we're still gonna get some sort of action from you guys on weekend trips.

When you say our clan is no honour and doesn't deserve to fight a clan like yours, what is that supposed to mean. 101 started **** and said he was gonna close us, so we retaliate and decide to hit you whenever we can? Last time i checked thats not NH, it's a part of the game. Right now we are giving you what could be the last chance for success (no flame intended).....this would be another chance to gain momentum, without this war there will be no momentum gained at all because we will continue to rag on you guys on the weekends until the momentum is dropped again.

P.S: Please don't call me a newfag. :)

You were doing your stupid crap to Fatality before I even joined. Don't make me the excuse for EOP's no honor antics because it just gets old. I am proud you found something to get your members wild up saying the words 101, but to be honest after awhile it just becomes repetitive. We all know your true intentions big guy, and to be honest it's not all of your ranks who act like complete morons. However in Fatality we don't have to put your ranks on a pedestal to gain momentum for our clan. :thumbsup:

The funny thing is in Fatality we don't talk down about other clans ranks as many other clans like to do. If we dislike a certain rank from a different clan we keep it between the rank team instead of publicly announcing it to members of Fatality. It's a sign of respect since most people don't even know other clans ranks besides what there ranks tell them.

LOL! Who still plays this game