Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Theres no preparing for the inevitable :/

H0W3

v7pLd.png

Hello Pure-Warfare Users, Today our 1 week prep that we got the day we opened and a mid week p2p pk trip took place. We peaked 22. Our members had a great time and enjoyed looting upon zenith and DE.

*Edit* We did have a prep with NME which they they beat us in and I must say they had some great organization, They didn't use vent/ts3 from what I hear which is pretty outstanding.

Rules: Overs off, Corrupt off, Dung off, and +2/-2 since V was confident they would outpull.

We gave Vanquish 10 defence since they were outleveld but Inevitable used 1 defence.

Was a great fight we expected V to pull more though, Respect to them for fighting us greatly outleveled. :/

110801144631.png

110801145706.png

110801145735.png

110801150026.png

110801150750.png

110801153101.png

After our prep we just wanted a nice little loot trip wasn't mandatory and we only pulled 9 but it was fun. The first thing we do is ask DE if they want to come join us they say yes and come. We go to where old cw was in w137 where my zenith scout said they were and got a spread. We notice some de members start attacking us so I quickly kick them from ventrillo and clear them without a problem. Then Zenith comes rushing in, I noticed they had a muted ventrillo and they kept spamming irc so it must of been somthing mandatory, After all its a big deal to take out a week old clan. We then tell people they don't need to return but if they did they can we got 7-8 people returned cleared the zenith members still there and the de returners which was pretty easy. We then dissmiss and I was sitting by ca with jail when z rushed with atleast 30+ (De being part of the 30 of course) they came a tad late. Thanks for the fights Z + De!

110801180141.png

110801180431.png

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

looked fun

Thanks to V and NME for the preps. NME, you guys are a very solid clan with places to go. Hopefully we can have a prep again where we're more experienced as a group.

Couldn't come to the p2p trip, was doing other things irl.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

thats **** you guys bsed demolition we regrouped and cleared you guys before zenith rushed don't talk ****

We Bsed DE? After your kind clan members decided to randomly spec out one of our members for 5m? Sorry sir, but we don't allow that kind of treatment towards our clan members.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Looks like you guys had great fun, excellent pull and nice job on the win.

Thanks for the fight we had today too.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Impressed by your 22 pull.

Gj

wont last though

It's a shame you feel that way.

Andy/Joelson/Ben/Every other Malice member that comments bad on our topics are just mad because i left :S

Now don't say things you will regret when you try to re-app ;)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You guys are pretty like sneaky, teaming up with other clans then bsing them lol nonetheless looks like u had fun

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely