Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Thursday: F2P prep vs Z || P2P Midweek

Solo

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Zenith

So today we continued our great activity by having a F2P prep with Zenith, from which we came away with a 3-0 win and peaked at about ~48. We then agreed to do another round, at which point Milky kicked all our Veteran+ from the clan chat and let a senior member lead, and Zenith did well to win it, bringing it to 3-1.

Charlie:

110804170817.png

110804170848.png

110804171000.png

47746982.png

Thanks for the fun and respectful prep as always Z, look forward to a rematch of our P2P one sometime soon.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Sudden Knock Out

We weren't done yet though, we quickly massed up for a P2P midweek and were pm'd by SKO leaders for a runin, which we glady accepted. We had agreed to fight at GDZ, but the cheeky buggers rushed us in a fall in near 13 ports. We dipped because we didn't fancy a return fight where half our clan couldn't attack them, and walked up round single strip to defend at gap. They rushed us there in about a ~30v30 fight and we cleared them fairly easily.

They wanted a rematch and they defended at dwarves. We rushed down from the north, only to have a main clan rush us from corp as SKO rushed us from the south. We just focused on and killed all the pures fairly easily, before turning around and killing a few mains and dipping. Not sure if we have a vid of this fight yet so heres just some pics:

2ez64np.png

2e1vbj5.png

25k55vo.png

15ws9w.png

110804184237.png

110804180010.png

Thanks for the midweek action again SKO and I look forward to future fights.

f0vtzc.png

Want a more fun, active and successful clan?

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Was it not matched :o?

In that third round 3 kids sat as we rushed, took a while to come up on the screen but a few seconds into the round you can see us drop by 3-4 people or so at once.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Was it not matched :o?

In that third round 3 kids sat as we rushed, took a while to come up on the screen but a few seconds into the round you can see us drop by 3-4 people or so at once.

Oh ok lol, I wasn't able to attend it thought we did like +3/-3.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Had fun today.

@Zenith, respect. And goodluck on your fullout.

@Sko, personally i think you're a joke. You ask for a run in and then rush us at 13 ports. Half of us are 95+ combat not being able to attack you lil guys. But other than that it was fun.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

gj guiz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it