Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR vs Z F2p PCR Fullout

Iraqi Mage

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Intense Redemption
    • Zenith

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The war will come down to how many IR OLDSCHOOL come verse how many of the random 49 kids zenith pulled out of their 1 year ass come.

You sir, are mad! we added inactives back/old school (kids we pulled out of our 1 year ass), and apps.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

The war will come down to how many IR OLDSCHOOL come verse how many of the random 49 kids zenith pulled out of their 1 year ass come.

You sir, are mad! we added inactives back/old school (kids we pulled out of our 1 year ass), and apps.

How can a 1 year old clan have Oldschool l0l

UJUI2.png

How can a 1 year old clan have Oldschool l0l

members that were around when we opened retard

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

IR.

Simply because the zenith members that run around sniping you in f2p will intolerably not be enough to defeat thy whom are so intense, their ball veins pop.

As of now, I don't know if Z will stand a chance against Redemption, because...I haven't lead against them in a long time, but I just feel as if we'll be heading home with a trophy so big it won't fit on the plane.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

consider we are 5-0 with zenith this weekend and it's only saturday, i'm going with us.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Well since I was kicked from IR for "spying."

GOOOO ZENITH!

Lmfao

That's how I felt, Zo was all over my **** then Erik said I was a spy. Then I got kicked out. LOL. I don't care though because I found it funny. ily Azrael. Most of the clan has 30 defence anyway.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png