Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Saturday Trip

Charlie

4_4enemy.png

This week has been extremely eventful, winning numerous preps and with the return of the legendary F2P caller Jibs, we had high expectations. These were met by leaving Edgeville with an extremely strong 38 man pull.

enemyf.png

Within seconds of stepping foot in the wilderness, XL hit us in level 5. We killed those we could before running north and picking those who got dragged. We moved towards Chaos Alter to get some prayer when we were hit by some mains spamming with E? None the less, we moved south to try and get our first proper fight of the day.

110806221230.png

enemyf.png

Our ranks contacted EF, asking them for a PKRI. To our delight, it was accepted. As we were DD'd south of gap eagerly anticipating EF'S rush, a clan by the name of Fatality rushed us. As we ran south, numerous Fatality members followed and the amount of FI members following us began to decrease due to their heavy armour. A call was made to turn around and kill those who had followed us all the way to village. We killed around 5-6 of them before walking to edge to re-bank.

enemyf.png

nmevsth.png

+ Outrage

After losing to TH last week; our members wanted revenge. However, for some strange reason every time we got close to them they would either log or run in a different direction. We found out who was causing this to happen, dealt with them and moved on swiftly. We had word they were fighting Outrage at vents north of Bounty Hunter and eager for revenge, we hit it. Sorry Outrage, since you both fight in purple and we’re not too used to which clan cape looks like what; we didn’t know whether we were piling TH or O as they’re both purple. Both clans fled to single, until Outrage (being the courageous warriors they are) decided to rush back into us, leaving TH in single on their own. It looked like were were gaining the upper hand, sniping those Outrage members who had ran north, trapping them against the wall until IR crashed from the east. Although we outnumbered Outrage, they put up a good fight. Thanks and sorry.

110806224653.png

110806224656.png

110806224924.png

nmeo1.png

nmeo2.png

110806224959.png

110806225006.png

110806225014.png

enemyf.png

nmevsmalice.png

After this, it seemed as though TH were mad and decided to team with a clan that I shall not name. We decided it would be for the best to turn out attention elsewhere. With that, we contacted Malice and asked them for a PKRI. They gladly accepted and we death dotted in the same position as to where we had earlier before FI hit us. Eagerly awaiting their rush, we had our bows out prepared. Malice being the brave warriors they are, pushed into on top of us from the start, getting a quick number advantage, before Jibs called a movement east. This took Malice by surprise as a large chunk of their members ran into us being impaled by the adamant arrows of our ownage 70 range average unit. This made it neck and neck, it could have gone anyway, until that same main masser clan spamming with E crashed. Still to this point, we have no clue they are. Thanks for the great fight Malice, it’s a shame it got crashed at such a pivotal moment.

110806232936.png

110806232937.png

110806052958.png

110806232959.png

nmem5.png

nmem6mw.png

nmem7.png

enemyf.png

After this, we wanted to check out what was happening with TH and Co. We were told, that due to some cool clan called EOP hitting them, they had ended. After this news, we decided it would be best to end our official trip.

enemyf.png

nmevsbv.png

+ XL

However, within 30 minutes of ending, we had word that BV and XL were still out with 15 each. Being the active and fun clan that we are, we decided to mass up for an unofficial and once again, our members responded to the threat posed by the legendary college footballer Hassan as we peaked at 17 people. Due to Enemy being ninjas, we took our capes off and followed the XL leader, despite my own name being ‘Its Enemy,’ they still did not have a clue and just as they rushed Bv, we piled their leader. After this we put our capes back on and re-joined our CC. Both clans realised that we were on the scene and decided to pull back. The next 45 minutes was truly epic, having both BV + XL teaming against us. We single handed dominated a 45 minute fight and subsequently increased our KDR by 0.32, (which is a **** ton). Personally, I died twice and ended up on 43 kills. However, there were people in Enemy who gained over 100 kills without dying once, most of which came from one man: ‘Hon0r’. After bashing both clans around for 45 minutes, both XL and BV called off returning leaving us victorious. I’d like to thank both these clans for giving us such a fun and enjoyable fight.

110807011217.png

110807011217.png

110807003249.png

110807005556.png

110807010710.png

110807010742.png

110807011138.png

110807011146.png

110807011425.png

enemyf.png

Thanks to all the clans that we engaged in battle with today. If you want to check out more about us, feel free to visit us at www.nme-rs.com or #NME.

enemyf.png

winnerleague.png

Off topic - Ipswich Town Football Club got off to a great start to the season.

Despite the big money spending in a wreckless manner of some other clubs, Paul Jewel's shrewd approach of picking up bargins and free transfers leaves Ipswich top of the league after one game. Despite it being only one game in, the dark horse of the Suffolk Punch could be there or there abouts if all goes well.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired to see NME crashing a clan then say it was 1vs2.

You guys are pathetic when I asked a pkri you said no. Then u go crash a clan. Cant you fight ur own battles..?

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

You guys are pathetic when I asked a pkri you said no. Then u go crash a clan. Cant you fight ur own battles..?

umm, you guys teamed with TH, just stop lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't get it....

"Can't fight your own battles?," yet you teamed with TH- yep that's logical.

Hi

A guy pmed me and asked if he could come on trip from NME, we suspected it was a spy but knowing that NME had ended we let him come thinking what could he do, as we left edge bank 10 other NME members fell in on us we left at once to kill them, they got to attacking me first before we could get them.. good fight me....BV wernt much of allies as we were still fighting each other and NME out numbering xL 2-1 opts,yet with our lion hearts and hefty banks we had no problem returning outnumbered for some unofficial fun with NME because we never fight you...:) btw it was fun owning you guys at level 1 before you left !

I don't get it....

We were going to have a pkri with Control. It was already set up. But NME is jelly.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

I don't get it....

We were going to have a pkri with Control. It was already set up. But NME is jelly.

Lol, we logged in and got hit by CTRL, we spammed off and they got off, how is that crashing?

I don't get it....

I repeat... "You can't fight ur own battles..?"

Hi

Nice work guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Sorry for hitting you guys outside of ruins, LOL. We were walking to sperm or something and we didn't even see your dd at first so we were like "Who the **** is that!?" then hit you guys... :/

2s1ry3n.jpg