Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

pure will be 40 def by the end of the year

pink clay

Although we're 'only' a 'LPC', we've got intentions of becoming a 'MPC' pretty soon. However, I'm pretty certain we're keeping the 10 Defence cap.

My new favorite clan. :D

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nahh man any clan that accepts over 25 def is not pure in my eyes.. sorry but NO

any clan that accepts over 10 defence isn't pure.

How about any clan that accepts anything below 39def in there clan is a "Pure Clan"? Unless you are going to call all the 5+ Year old clans not pure clans lol

How is 30 def pure?

How is 20 def pure?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

nahh man any clan that accepts over 25 def is not pure in my eyes.. sorry but NO

How about any clan that accepts anything below 39def in there clan is a "Pure Clan"? Unless you are going to call all the 5+ Year old clans not pure clans lol

How is 30 def pure?

How is 20 def pure?

i said 20 def is pushing it..

a4he.jpg

All the 5+ year old clans that accept 39 and under defense are not pure clans. Whos mad?

i dont need a signature

itll obv increase cuz kids cant pk without it...

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

If people don't like the reign of adamant in the pure world, let it be known to your leaders. Quit your clan and join a 1-20 defence clan, for if you truly want to see the revival of clans being 1-20 defence certain clans will need to die.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

This topic is retarded. Your accounts are beyond failed as pures and should be ashamed to be in a "pure" clan, and your clan should be embaressed to have these types of accounts in them. The fact that your clan and others have to rely on mains in their clan in order to win, is beyond pathetic. You disgrace the term pure and are poison to the community. Go fight kids your own level, oh wait you'd need even more defence to fight a level 100+ main, because even at their level, with their high defence and offense, they can destroy you. Your accounts are just the art pieces of runescape and nothing more.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Stupid topic, go away

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff