Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Corrupt Pures (F2P Matched)

P0ke N Die

-[OP]RuneScript- *** [ RANQEWTF ]: Overall 1,351 | Att 60 | Def 40 | Str 99 | Cns 90 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 90 | Cook 71 | WC 42 | Fletch 43 | Fish 58 | FM 54 | Craft 61 | Smith 63 | Mine 77 | Herb 41 | Agil 43 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | RC 52 | Hunt 46 | Con 40

disapoint.png

I am very dissapoint.

:O

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say, amazing job control.

And how has CP not got a response to bringing the kid with 40 def?

Did you guys not know orrr? Cause I dont think he was in the second or third rounds?

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

Forgot to say, amazing job control.

And how has CP not got a response to bringing the kid with 40 def?

Did you guys not know orrr? Cause I dont think he was in the second or third rounds?

Good job guys on your win and please 'Control' some of the kids that are flaming.

Let's hope for a solid win tomorrow :D

They probly thought we wouldn't notice it after he was at around 8 of their trips sniping in rune

qOY7v.png

-[OP]RuneScript- *** [ RANQEWTF ]: Overall 1,351 | Att 60 | Def 40 | Str 99 | Cns 90 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 90 | Cook 71 | WC 42 | Fletch 43 | Fish 58 | FM 54 | Craft 61 | Smith 63 | Mine 77 | Herb 41 | Agil 43 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | RC 52 | Hunt 46 | Con 40

disapoint.png

I am very dissapoint.

disappointed we let a main war.

disapoint.png

I am very dissapoint.

disappointed we let a main war.

obv since he thought you were a pureclan?

qOY7v.png

In all honesty I didn't know he was in the cc first round, I had him added because that account used to be in CP as a pure, but got hacked for def. He was removed 2nd and 3rd rounds. Sorry /:

You outperformed us today and I'm very impressed, looking forward to tomorrow

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

In all honesty I didn't know he was in the cc first round, I had him added because that account used to be in CP as a pure, but got hacked for def. He was removed 2nd and 3rd rounds. Sorry /:

You outperformed us today and I'm very impressed, looking forward to tomorrow

no problem bro ;D

im redy for tomorrows fight are you too redy?

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png