Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[70m+ In Prizes] 2v2 Hybrid Tournament

Jay

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fun, there all free except the high rollers correct?

Correct. High Rollers is the only bracket with an entry fee (hence the bigger winnings). The others will only cause you in supplies.

EDIT:

If anyone is 80-84 combat, I'd be willing to join in the 'Lil Pures bracket :D

*** [ JABY ]: Overall 1,154 | Att 60 | Str 98 | Cns 89 | Range 84 | Pray 52 | Mage 94 | (80 Combat... I think)

Hmmm are you a decent brid?

Looks fun, there all free except the high rollers correct?

Correct. High Rollers is the only bracket with an entry fee (hence the bigger winnings). The others will only cause you in supplies.

EDIT:

If anyone is 80-84 combat, I'd be willing to join in the 'Lil Pures bracket :D

*** [ JABY ]: Overall 1,154 | Att 60 | Str 98 | Cns 89 | Range 84 | Pray 52 | Mage 94 | (80 Combat... I think)

Hmmm are you a decent brid?

I'm not sure. Haven't scaped in a long time but I've played around with bridding before. If you can find a really good partner - take them. If you don't mind joining with me, that'd be cool too :D

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I like how my remark making the zany MM kid shutup was deleted but his comment calling me a spastic wasnt deleted. Not like I've ever talked or seen him before, I dont pk edge.

cuz we so biased against you

The way this forum works is the second a mod+ see's a post bashing someone in his clan or the clan itself it gets deleted. Whether it be flame or actual facts. The whole forum is biased and abusive. Im not in some ****** honor clan so I dont got mods to protect my feelings on here.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

I like how my remark making the zany MM kid shutup was deleted but his comment calling me a spastic wasnt deleted. Not like I've ever talked or seen him before, I dont pk edge.

cuz we so biased against you

The way this forum works is the second a mod+ see's a post bashing someone in his clan or the clan itself it gets deleted. Whether it be flame or actual facts. The whole forum is biased and abusive. Im not in some ****** honor clan so I dont got mods to protect my feelings on here.

Have no idea who you are or what clan you're in. Have no idea what clan 95% of our members are in.

buturimportantenufftobebiasedagainst derp

Here's the thing: When we see stupid posts, we set them invisible. As in: members can no longer see them. Thus you have no idea what posts we've hidden or who we've warned. Don't assume you're the only one being moderated because there are tens of thousands of hidden posts.

Step off your pedestal of martyrdom cause you're not as important as you think you are.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

-Nevermind . theres no sense arguing when your both right in what were saying.

you have to run a big forum, its a pain. Not gonna give you bs on petty crap.

But I wasnt stepping on any pedestal was just voicing an opinion.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

UPDATE

I'm extending the registration deadline to Tuesday, 6pm EST. With the hype of this weekend, I don't want members missing out on the event (and a chance at huge winnings) because they were focused on their clan's event.

This gives you about two more days to find your friends and register your team. If you have any questions, contact me.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

Jay, if it's not too much to ask, could you update the first post with the names of people who have already entered the tourny? I know you're probably busy, but I know a lot of people would appreciate knowing who has already entered.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

I'm making the new forum "PureWarfare Tournament" public for viewing by members. There is a topic titled "Teams List" where you can see all of the teams in each bracket, ordered by seed.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

I'm guessing the combat totals go by F2P combat?

Yes. Summoning is off in the Pure brackets, so it does not affect the combat levels.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png