Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[70m+ In Prizes] 2v2 Hybrid Tournament

Jay

So two 1 Defence pures who are both 90 combat may have to fight a team of 2 120s, seeing how the pure bracket has no max combat total?

Can't reach 120 combat without over 30 defense? Unless I'm wrong?

99 Att, 99 Str, 99 HP, 99 Range, 99 Mage, 95 Pray, 29 def = 108 combat.

You won't be facing 120s.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So two 1 Defence pures who are both 90 combat may have to fight a team of 2 120s, seeing how the pure bracket has no max combat total?

I'm 118 combat with 25 defence, I get 120 combat at 26 def and 99 sum :3

Yeah I wanted the limit at 25 not 30 but hey cant always get what u want:P

however, seing as your prayer is high you might be considered as one of those only being allowed to enter the main bracket with that acc :)

in 1 def gear fighting people with chaotics etc ur cb/def doesnt matter much though.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Yeah I wanted the limit at 25 not 30 but hey cant always get what u want:P

however, seing as your prayer is high you might be considered as one of those only being allowed to enter the main bracket with that acc :)

in 1 def gear fighting people with chaotics etc ur cb/def doesnt matter much though.

Considering that summoning is off, we'll go by the F2P combat level. High prayer isn't really a huge advantage.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

No offense but this bracket system ***** over maxed 1 def pures like myself. It's pretty much catered to def pures except for the lil guy bracket. Even in a 1 def cap they still have the advantage.

Edit: Just to add on, who would want me on their team, when they could have two high def accs instead? I know I would rather take the higher def person.

Misunderstood rules or maybe I didn't but point still stands. I think brackets should be by defence levels.

No offense but this bracket system ***** over maxed 1 def pures like myself. It's pretty much catered to def pures except for the lil guy bracket. Even in a 1 def cap they still have the advantage.

Edit: Just to add on, who would want me on their team, when they could have two high def accs instead? I know I would rather take the higher def person.

Misunderstood rules or maybe I didn't but point still stands. I think brackets should be by defence levels.

I'm sorry but there's no way I can satisfy everyone. This doesn't cater to defense at all. High defense is forced into a separate bracket and the pure brackets are a 1 defense cap.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

does summon count as combat too? or is it f2p cb

Summoning is off in the brackets where combat matters, so it would be F2P combat.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

Hm I should just enter the main bracket and overhead brid someone's soul.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.